Hats off to the preacher in FL....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
    he has stepped down and refrained from burning the Qurans on 9/11 because the ground zero Islamic center leader has agreed to move away from ground zero.
    Strange. The Mosque "leader" hasn't commented he would move the location. In fact the crazy priest seems to have a lot of imagination... Not to mention that his actions are putting Americans in danger throughout the world. Another "wise" man.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

he is also protected by the first amendment.....

as to the story... its evolving http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39074573...use/?GT1=43001
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

he is also protected by the first amendment....
        The first amendment also protects anyone to call all the R3V members GOAT FUCKING waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesS. But a) it doesn't mean it is right and b) there can be a shit storm following the claim .
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
          The first amendment also protects anyone to call all Canadians GOAT FUCKING waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesS. But a) it's probably right and b) there won't be any shit storm following the claim .
          Fixed... No wonder canadians are dying from friendly fires in action... they're shielding the enemy.

Canada should be the first western nation to accept koran as it's doctrine. That's what people putting us in danger want.

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
            The first amendment also protects anyone to call all the R3V members GOAT FUCKING waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesS. But a) it doesn't mean it is right and b) there can be a shit storm following the claim .
            how many American Flags and Bibles have already been burned in protest to this? Yet not one Quran has yet to burn.

Yet the news, our own government, and members around the world said by burning a Quran its going to cost US lives. BF Shit! People need to get a spine! Whats good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

You're a fucking moron, the burning of the Koran will and has already directly caused or is afflicting lives, including all the missionaries over seas in muslim countries, as well as our troops over there as well. The extremist morons on both sides have caused both religions to look like jokes. The only difference is that the muslim extremists will kill people over a comic. The reason Jones decided not to pursue the burning of the koran is because his life and his congregations lives are in direct danger, he pussed out. This should never have ever been a story in the first place, but that's what you get when the only other news stories are about a teenager twitting out a kids phone number causing tens of thousands of calls and texts within a few hours. Or a orange midget bitch who lives in new jersey.

Comment

how many American Flags and Bibles have already been burned in protest to this? Yet not one Quran has yet to burn.

Yet the news, our own government, and members around the world said by burning a Quran its going to cost US lives. BF Shit! People need to get a spine! Whats good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander.
                I agree.

Seriously. Burn the books on principle, now. Because we can. Show the world how batshit crazy some extremists can be.
                ... and these guys are taking it so damn seriously. "Burn our book, people will die." Man, if we killed someone for every time that happened to a US flag...

On the other hand, I don't know how to feel about the "gubment" calling this pastor and telling him to back down. Goes to show exactly what kind of position these people have us in. They have us right where they want us.
                Slicktop City!

Comment

What's scary is that you guys are serious. [sarcasm] I mean, how many abortion clinics do we have to bomb before they give us the press they've given the muslims [/sarcasm]

Comment

I really hope to fuck that they burn those damn korans, or how ever the fuck you want to spell it, dipshits....

Comment

they wouldn't be very happy if a christian group blew many of there huge places to hell and back causing many innocent deaths and then a baptist church being build less than a half mile away from where it happend on their turff. look at it that way.

respect others, and be respected.
                      sigpic

Comment

That's because the Muslims are savages and the Christians are civilized.

Just sayin'

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

They will never move the mosque site 1. because our govt protects them more than its own.
                          2. More importantly, the location is crucial to the fund raisng to build it....they are building it there to attract terrorist who will pour out $$$ to insult and conquer us. That is why they declined to take the free govt land..... Without the WTC location its just another mosque and what terrorist wants to donate $$$ for that. Then they say they are trying to honor the dead,, what a fucking crock of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post

Just sayin'

Never said that as either....

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post

Just sayin'
                              Tell me that was Sarcasm? I've known my fair share of savage Christian's that dishonored Christ's name, calling and over all message.

Same as I've known and currently work with a devout Muslim that says what and how Muslim's are portrayed is wrong. And I mean wrong.

While I believe that Muslim's are in fact wrong, by the very nature of their starting point (Muhammad being a 'divine' conquerer hell bent on subjecting his people to atrocities and using them as pawns in his "holy" war) they are still people and should be respected as such. Just as my affiliation with "the Church" should I choose to turn around and blow up a few hundred people should not be held against "the Church". The issue is still one having less to do with opinions and the fact that burning a book, while in bad taste as it does no good to anyone, is still just burning a book. Threatening lives of innocent people? C'mon. No brainer.

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                              They will never move the mosque site 1. because our govt protects them more than its own.
                              2. More importantly, the location is crucial to the fund raisng to build it....they are building it there to attract terrorist who will pour out $$$ to insult and conquer us. That is why they declined to take the free govt land..... Without the WTC location its just another mosque and what terrorist wants to donate $$$ for that. Then they say they are trying to honor the dead,, what a fucking crock of shit.
                              That's a very scary point and one that should be really thought through by everyone.
                              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

There's a verse in the new testament that says everything in the old testament still stands. People tend to forget that.
                                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                                X