Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess why Facebook CEO was able to give 100 million to education?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
    Distorting reality...Really? I did a presentation in my kindergarten class on this bill meaning I researched it, did you research it? No you did not because you just looked up something to refute what I wrote. In order to control people from not selling their own food they have to control the seeds. Just look up whats going on with raw milk and how messed up it is that the government wants to be involved with that. Thank You for not refuting the fact that Canadians are bitches though. You know its true
    If you're so sure about that, can you prove it? Can you provide any evidence to back up your claims that it will be illegal to collect and grow your own seeds? Because Lee did; you just made a baseless claim and said it was true....

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    just so you know the bottom 50% DONT PAY ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAXES ANYWAY. MANY GET A REFUND MORE THAN THEY PAID IN AS WELL.

This graph is kinda a moot point in this argument.
    Again, will you please provide some evidence showing that 50% on US citizens pay zero taxes? I am highly skeptical.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
      Again, will you please provide some evidence showing that 50% on US citizens pay zero taxes? I am highly skeptical.
      Sorry, he had his numbers off.

It's only the bottom 47%............

Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Darin that 50% errrrr thanks manic 47% stat and its links to many sources including the irs and the federal govt has been posted here many times. In many threads you have been a big part of. I was reminding people of this fact that we all have (well should have) seen numorous times in the recent past.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Why are you asking me about my proof of what I'm talking about? I already mentioned the bills name on the last page. I can't help it if you don't understand the purpose of a bills intentions. You're too close to Canada thats the problem right?

Comment

Oh wait you're the same dude who just yesterday wrote that the Democrats are ASKING the rich to spread the wealth. HAHAHAHA there is no asking about it. I'm going to take a childish stance here and call you stupid.

Comment

Oh wait you're the same dude who just yesterday wrote that the Democrats are ASKING the rich to spread the wealth. HAHAHAHA there is no asking about it. I'm going to take a childish stance here and call you stupid.
              You must be pretty stupid on all counts because I never wrote that. Your goal to discredit the current administration is very clear but your arguments are much less. And looking at the posts you are starting, your e30 content is very low, so is your contribution. Perhaps you should even reconsider your participation to this e30-related forum. Shouldn't you?
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I know you didn't write that. Are all Libs dumbasses. How come you guys can't read. CorvallisBMW wrote that only a couple of posts up. Why are we talking about my post count? I'm sorry I didn't buy an e30 years ago but my scholarly input is most definetely needed here. Of course you don't like my contribution because its conservative and slightly libertarian at times. However, I start a lot of threads on here so you should thank me because it keeps your liberal mind working. Now scroll to the top of this page and start reading like a good boy.

Comment

my scholarly input is most definetely needed here.
                  fuckin' sigged.
                  cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    just so you know the bottom 50% DONT PAY ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAXES ANYWAY. MANY GET A REFUND MORE THAN THEY PAID IN AS WELL.

This graph is kinda a moot point in this argument.
                    No, the argument is a moot point given the graph. The bottom 50% don't actually have any sort of meaningful percentage of the national wealth. So, if they paid taxes at any nonzero rate, the effect on the country's tax income would not be impacted in the slightest.
                    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                      No, the argument is a moot point given the graph. The bottom 50% don't actually have any sort of meaningful percentage of the national wealth. So, if they paid taxes at any nonzero rate, the effect on the country's tax income would not be impacted in the slightest.
                      The bottom 40% make money on the income tax, how would that have no impact?

I would also like to say, those of us who complain about this stuff are most definitely not defending the rich. I would venture most of the "older" members here are middle/upper-middle class who would like to see LESS of OUR tax dollars squandered by the gov't.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

How come we can't see taxing the rich for what it truly is. Class warfare. Seriously worry about yourself and not the rich. Believe me staying rich is a lot harder than becoming rich. Wait, no, don't believe me look it up. And to the dude who just sig'd my quote...all my posts are trademarked

Comment

^Thanks cocksucker :)

Comment

Oh and thanks for admitting you're a non-e30-owning internet troll who's only life purpose it to stir up shit by making wild and untrue claims in internet message boards while crying softly in a bowel of cheerios in his mom's basement.

God you're pathetic...

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                              Oh and thanks for admitting you're a non-e30-owning internet troll who's only life purpose it to stir up shit by making wild and untrue claims in internet message boards while crying softly in a bowel of cheerios in his mom's basement.

God you're pathetic...
                              Hey read the link I gave you homo and quit encouraging the troll!

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                Hey read the link I gave you homo and quit encouraging the troll!

But if I read it, I have to admit you're right... ;)

In all seriousness though thanks for posting it up, that's a stat I was not familiar with.

Comment

Working...
                                X