No announcement yet.

OMG I can't believe somebody could make the Democrat party look even worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey reelop19 you're awesome with all your facts. Why don't more people pay attention to you? And whats up with all these liberal fags and their lack of knowledge about anything?

Comment

Thanks man I try. Hey no name calling though. Thats what liberals do because they have nothing better to offer. They all learn when they get older though so just be patient.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Dude just knock it off
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
          Capital W-O-W! Listen liberals. I don't want to make fun and tell you guys how wrong you are but you make it so easy and I constantly find myself giving into temptation.

MOST LISTENED TO RADIO STATIONS AS OF SEPT. 2010
          The Rush Limbaugh Show – 15+ million CONSERVATIVE
          The Sean Hannity Show – 14+ million CONSERVATIVE
          Glenn Beck Program – 10+ million CONSERVATIVE
          The Mark Levin Show – 8.5+ million CONSERVATIVE
          The Savage Nation – 8.5+ million CONSERVATIVE
          The Dave Ramsey Show – 8+ million CONSERVATIVE AND FINANCE
          The Dr. Laura Program – 8+ million
          The Neal Boortz Show – 6+ million LIBERTARIAN
          The Laura Ingraham Show – 6+ million CONSERVATIVE

You guys are so stupid. Why are these programs so popular and why is FOX news the most popular news station by far? Rhetorical questions guys. Here's a sad face for you though because I feel for you :(
          I don't recall anyone saying that liberals had more popular news shows than conservatives. Everyone is saying Glen Beck is a nut job and a moron, you have said nothing to repute that.
          Why the fuck are you responding to your own posts? you seem almost as crazy as Beck, well not really.

Comment

I like beck cuz I like to see what crazy shit hes gonna say next.

All though I do agree with quite a bit hes got to say, when it comes to history and personal responsibility

the morman-y-ness and the over the top jesus shit is what makes him lose what appeal he has for the most part.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Can we ban this dude?
              1985 BMW 325e
              1997 BMW M3/4/5
              2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

You can't ban this. Anywho, you can't call Beck crazy when he is right so mucb

Comment

lol becks out of his fucking mind. I hate that sonbitch. His whole christian propaganda rally was such a joke.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                    lol becks out of his fucking mind. I hate that sonbitch. His whole christian propaganda rally was such a joke.

Christian propaganda rally?/...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... I didn't know you were so against the Constitution.

That's why I like the guy. He's got Obama and his cronies pegged so well all they can do is bitch about Fox and try to shut him up. Truth hurts.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

What has he been right about?

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                        What has he been right about?
                        For example...

You'd be much better off trying to find out what he's been wrong about and much of that is semantics.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

So Christianity offends you? Here's a few questions that you should approach with a base level of intelligence and non-bias.

Does Hinduism offend you?

Does Islam offend you?

Does One-ism offend you?

Does Multi-diesm offend you?

Does Athiesm offend you?

The point in fact is, if you don't like it, why? Have they done something presumably too you? I don't see Christian's, Hindu's, Budist's or Islam coming into your bedroom and wacking you on the back of the hand while you're trying to rub one out. All in all, most Christian's while they hope you'd have the basic respect and dignity to talk to them about their faith and why their faith matters to them and subsequently possibly to you, they realize you're going to do what you're going to do. So, with a little more respect, try being Anti-Christian again. And if you're determined to be Anti-Christian, then at least follow through and be Anti-Religion. Meaning, Athiesm, Hinduism, Islam, Budist, Catholic, Mormon, Scientology, ect, ect.

Or, realize we're all people making it through life and get some respect.
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

What has he been right about? Thats like asking what I'm right about. Everything of course.

Comment

^weak troll is weak.
                              Originally Posted by ACMF74
                              i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

^ yeah but one of my threads contributed to your sig so you should be more greatful

Comment

Working...
                                X