Congresswoman Gifford shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congresswoman Gifford shot

TUCSON - The mass shooting Saturday morning that gravely wounded Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) and killed a federal judge raised serious concerns that the nation's heated political discourse had taken a dangerous turn.

Congressional officials say Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords has been shot in the head while meeting with constituents in her district in the area around Tucs...

Congresswoman Gifford's shot.....Discuss
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Found the wacko's youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHoaZaLbqB4
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5

Comment

sounds like he was in the matrix!
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I hope she makes a full recovery.

The slobbering left is already having a field day with this one.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

now that one their own (Federal Politician) takes a bullet from a crazy man, look for mass gun legislation on the horizon soon
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            now that one their own (Federal Politician) takes a bullet from a crazy man, look for mass gun legislation on the horizon soon
            We just voted to no longer require a license to conceal in this state. Sounds like he used a hand gun with a extended clip.
            1985 BMW 325e
            1997 BMW M3/4/5

Comment

she shoulda been packing some steel herself.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Well fuck me... People are just insane.
                I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

Originally posted by e30e View Post
                  We just voted to no longer require a license to conceal in this state. Sounds like he used a hand gun with a extended clip.
                  yes you guys now have a constitutional CCW laws, thats a good thing.

No not necessarily many full size 9mm autos hold as many as 16 rounds in the MAGAZINE as standard, (many glocks are this way) so there was likely no high capacity evil extend mag involved.

No my reference was not to your state I mean from the Federal Govt, as now they have been hit on a personal level and one of their own is victim to it.

Oh and why was there not an armed citizen there that may have been able to influence the situation ?????? Maybe guns were barred from the even ( I dont know asking here)

Or maybe the fact that most of her supports (Dems) and the fact that she has a very bad voting record on 2a issues its a good chance that most of the people there in support of her share similar views and there for no evil guns would be in the crowd save for the 1 crazy fuck
                  Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-08-2011, 05:24 PM.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

that dude was just nutz.
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

???

And your point is?

Let's see, he shot a US congresswoman point-blank in the head, and killed and/or wounded up to 18(?) more. Do you really think any amount of feel-good legislation would have stopped this fucking idiot?

As an aside, I'd love to get my hands on this shithead, and just beat his ass to within an inch of his life. Why the fuck do people not realize the consequences of their actions?
                      1991 318iS
                      1992 911
                      2006 330i 6-Spd ZSP people hauler

Gone:
                      1989 M3 S50B32, 6-Spd
                      1990 325ix 5-Spd

Comment

Originally posted by ChaseN View Post
                        ???

And your point is?

Let's see, he shot a US congresswoman point-blank in the head, and killed and/or wounded up to 18(?) more. Do you really think any amount of feel-good legislation would have stopped this fucking idiot?

As an aside, I'd love to get my hands on this shithead, and just beat his ass to within an inch of his life. Why the fuck do people not realize the consequences of their actions?
                        I was responding to mrsleeve's comment of how the democrats of our state will go out to change gun laws. I personally don't give a shit about gun laws, I don't own one and don't plan on it because I'd be in jail too.
                        1985 BMW 325e
                        1997 BMW M3/4/5

Comment

I was responding to mrsleeve's comment of how the democrats of our state will go out to change gun laws. I personally don't give a shit about gun laws, I don't own one and don't plan on it because I'd be in jail too.
                          Gotcha, but fwiw I think mrsleeve was talking about gun laws on the federal stage, since it was a US Rep. I cant really understand your apathy about it though?

BTW, do you really consider your self-control so lacking, that if you owned a firearm, you would not be able to avoid using it with malice?
                          1991 318iS
                          1992 911
                          2006 330i 6-Spd ZSP people hauler

Gone:
                          1989 M3 S50B32, 6-Spd
                          1990 325ix 5-Spd

Comment

Originally posted by ChaseN View Post
                            Gotcha, but fwiw I think mrsleeve was talking about gun laws on the federal stage, since it was a US Rep. I cant really understand your apathy about it though?

BTW, do you really consider your self-control so lacking, that if you owned a firearm, you would not be able to avoid using it with malice?
                            I'd shoot dumb people
                            1985 BMW 325e
                            1997 BMW M3/4/5

Comment

I'm really not all that surprised. And I expect to see more of this type of shit.
                              Our Politicians are the biggest part of the problem. They are a terrible example of how to get along in this country.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                              X