This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cale View Post
    Yea, nothing about rounding them up and casting them out. I don't agree with a word he says, but I also don't believe he'd be stupid enough to suggest rounding up American citizens for deportation. He would be gone, and not by choice.
    Yeah I must have misread, Thats why you do the research lol.

Anyone else watch the republican debates for comedy now though? Looking at excerpts from the debate today and some of these are hilarious.

Christie: 9/11
    Fiorina: Im a Woman
    Trump: Ill build a wall

Rand went fucking ham on christie too.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
      I'm another vote for Sanders. He's the only guy who seems genuine, like he actually cares.
      Well I guess he has you fooled then. He's a politician, and a successful one. You don't get to be that by caring or having the best interests of "the people" at heart

IG @turbovarg
      '91 318is, M20 turbo
      [CoTM: 4-18]
      '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
      - updated 3-17

Comment

say what you want but he's definitely one of the few who voted no on the Iraq invasion, which turned out to be a complete disaster. Cruz wasn't there but he never shows up to vote anyway. ;)
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          say what you want but he's definitely one of the few who voted no on the Iraq invasion, which turned out to be a complete disaster. Cruz wasn't there but he never shows up to vote anyway. ;)
          He also seems to be the only one who cares about the vets besides maybe rand.

They can't even maintain a VA budget, let alone pass bills to help vets.

And for a "politician" who didnt get there from caring for people his history says quite the opposite.
          willschnitz

Comment

Comment

Plain and simple our very limited two party system is dysfunctional at best and corrupt and so forth.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                Well I guess he has you fooled then. He's a politician, and a successful one. You don't get to be that by caring or having the best interests of "the people" at heart
                By that logic your point is that all politicians are corrupt and we shouldn't vote for any of them... doesn't seem that smart

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                  By that logic your point is that all politicians are corrupt and we shouldn't vote for any of them... doesn't seem that smart
                  No, you're just spouting nonsense.
                  Originally posted by you
                  durr hurr if u think that that means you must think this!!11!
                  My point is that if you trust any of them or think they have the best interests of you or "the country" at heart, you've been had! Plain and simple.

As an aside, there is nobody even remotely worth voting for this election cycle. They're all charlatans. When it comes time to vote I'll decide who is more dangerous, and vote against that person.

IG @turbovarg
                  '91 318is, M20 turbo
                  [CoTM: 4-18]
                  '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                  - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                    My point is that if you trust any of them or think they have the best interests of you or "the country" at heart, you've been had! Plain and simple.

As an aside, there is nobody even remotely worth voting for this election cycle. They're all charlatans. When it comes time to vote I'll decide who is more dangerous, and vote against that person.
                    That seems like something you would do based on what you said earlier. However, I have to argue that voting for the lesser of two evils is philosophically the wrong thing to do. I would rather gather an idea of who my ideal president would be, then try to size up each candidate and see who closely fits my terms. Then, vote for that person.

Two different ways of looking at it. Your method is a cynical, though realistic way that I've used in the past. This election, I don't believe it's necessary.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Donald Trump is in the WWE Hall of Fame. Let that sink in, America.

I'm just waiting for him to reveal that his candidacy was one big performance act, because frankly, he's a clown.
                      Instagram
                      sigpic
                      Current: 99 M3
                      Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

So uhh, yeah, Trump is basically gonna be the GOP nominee now, or they will snub him even though he won.

Which would be juicy.

If hillary wins dem nomination she will get slayed by trump any time she talks.
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
                          Donald Trump is in the WWE Hall of Fame. Let that sink in, America.

I'm just waiting for him to reveal that his candidacy was one big performance act, because frankly, he's a clown.
                          Yep, clown sums it up nicely. If by some failure of the public to realize this our country is probably in for a world of hurt, international diplomacy failures, and all other sorts of fuckery.

Although I have no love for the Republican party in it's current incarnation I just wish they would get their shit together, decide on one candidate before the conclusion of the primaries (as I believe they are better at weeding out weak VP candidates) and build some sort of policy.

Instead, a few of them continue to make themselves look like Jersey Shore wannabes. This draws press attention and hurts others who might actually have a plan, vision, and some sort of moral compass.

FFS.

Comment

"moral compass"

lmao

I HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS INTO MY LIFE, I WILL BOMB ALL THE ENEMIES TO PROTECT US
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                              "moral compass"

lmao

I HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS INTO MY LIFE, I WILL BOMB ALL THE ENEMIES TO PROTECT US

moral compass = accepting jesus into your life?

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
                              IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

Originally posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post
                                moral compass = accepting jesus into your life?
                                According to all the current republicans views if you are not christian you don't have a moral compass. That is what I was getting at, that is why I find the whole "moral compass" argument among GOP hilarious.

Everyone republican I know says things like "I like Rubio/Cruz for his moral compass and his commitment to Christianity" while they in the same speeches act like poor people are criminals, marijuana is going to turn america into a drug addict country, and that we need to "carpet bomb" the middle east/make war with Iran.

Meanwhile, A man of Jewish descent and probably an atheist, wants to feed/clothe/support the poor/veterans, get our education system on top again, and make sure no american is forgotten and left behind.

Moral compass's on GOP side my ass.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X