X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
      Most of you will never see true hopelessness, and to those who have, you should spend time reflecting about the greater picture and feel shame most of all, because you know better.
      oh yeah, because the whole shock-and-awe thing worked SO WELL in iraq.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Senior White House Adviser Departs for Business Lobby Group

so much for that 5 year lobbying ban

Comment

"After listening for 10 minutes, I realized it's not so easy": The Donald J. Trump Story.

Comment

Trump will keep list of White House visitors secret

The White House said it decided to reverse the transparency policy put in place by the Obama administration due to “grave national security risks and privacy concerns.”

thank u for draining the swamp mr president

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
              thank u for draining the swamp mr president
              You mean the orange dude who bombed a country and a few days later didn't even remember which one it was ?

What an imbecile.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                You mean the orange dude who bombed a country and a few days later didn't even remember which one it was ?

What an imbecile.

http://youtu.be/b0f9XtT0sgQ
                Yep that guy.

How long until Canada legalizes weed? Not that I partake, just hate the war on drugs.
                sigpic
                Gun control means using both hands
                Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
                  Yep that guy.

How long until Canada legalizes weed? Not that I partake, just hate the war on drugs.
                  As of yesterday, next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
                    Yep that guy.

It is officially done. ;-) Ironically, it is the only electoral campaign promise that our prime minister has respected... Everything else was put aside or contradicted... The law will take a year before it is implemented. No more hypocrisy.... There will obviously be a minimum age to purchase cannabis (18), and some regulations that will follow current laws applicable to consumption of alcohol. ;-)

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Hot Fresh memes for yall.

1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Its getting old how Trump and his followers continue to spout off about the election after he already 'won'. Constant "Hillary got got" all over the internet, statements that all protests are paid protests, that no one wants to see his tax records, etc.

1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

let the taxes thing go and focus on fighting some of the dumb as shit bills that he's signing

he's an unprincipled hypocrite, we all know this

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                            he's an unprincipled hypocrite, we all know this
                            Do we? I think it's going to take a few more years to hit 70% acceptance there.

In other news, the WH Egg Roll (which is way more funny if you write it that way) was cringey as all get out. It also surprises me that Mrs. Trump seems to be getting worse, not better at speaking in English. DT also introduced her as the First Lady, Melania Trump, and didn't do the traditional Easter tribute to his wife/family.

The kid Spicer was reading to was also very odd, but it was nice to see what might have actually been a very faint glimmer of a human soul shining through the veneer that he's built up over the years. Same can be said of the Trump family on the balcony, as they didn't seem quite as cold towards each other as they had been in past.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                              Do we? I think it's going to take a few more years to hit 70% acceptance there.
                              well most of the posters who defended poosay grabbing arent even bothering to defend him here any more

Comment

well i can say one thing at least to defend Trump.

I've been through more elections than most of you, and nobody after winning the White House has been subjected to what Trump has been.

There used to be a "honeymoon" period afforded new Presidents where the press and the opposing party used to basically STFU for a while.

Not with this President.

From election day onward, the butthurt left, the press and even establishment Republicans have tried to undermine Trump. Not just oppose, undermine.

Maxine Watters started talking impeachment immediately. The Democrats created a false story about Russian election hacking. and the press and lame stream media were all to eager to run with it. It turns out those close to Trump were in fact surveiled during and after the election. Trump has never been given a day to catch his breath.

And he's not quitting, he's trying to fulfill many of his pledges that got him elected, and I at least take it as a sign that he's being effective when John "Keating 5" McCain and Maxine Watters are in the same boat.

All of you that used to whine how corrupt DC is and that it needed to change are getting what you asked for, and this is what it looks like. You have a non-politician heading our country that threatens the establishment politicians of both parties, and exposes almost daily the corruption of the press and media.
                                Last edited by gwb72tii; 04-17-2017, 02:11 PM.
                                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X