This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    There used to be a "honeymoon" period afforded new Presidents where the press and the opposing party used to basically STFU for a while.

Not with this President.

From election day onward, the butthurt left, the press and even establishment Republicans have tried to undermine Trump. Not just oppose, undermine.
    and are you saying Obama was afforded that luxury? because i remember Fox News being a non-stop tantrum for at least two days.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Well, he proved from day one he was not too bright. And he never stopped proving it. So no wonder there was no honeymoon. He proved that populism and nationalism don't really work. Not to mention that he says one thing a week, then the total opposite the next.

I really wonder if he will be able to do 4 years...
      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
        let the taxes thing go and focus on fighting some of the dumb as shit bills that he's signing

he's an unprincipled hypocrite, we all know this
        Clinton proved her hypocrisy as well. Her policies were gurenteed to bend us all over with a mandatory "Thank You".

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          and are you saying Obama was afforded that luxury? because i remember Fox News being a non-stop tantrum for at least two days.
          Ahhh, the old "They did it first so it's OK for us to do it back" argument.

For fucks sake.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Everybody did it first, it's what happens when you create groups, they oppose each other.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
              All of you that used to whine how corrupt DC is and that it needed to change are getting what you asked for, and this is what it looks like. You have a non-politician heading our country that threatens the establishment politicians of both parties, and exposes almost daily the corruption of the press and media.
              i feel bad that you actually believe this shit.

he's been a politician since he announced his candidacy and he's 100% absorbed into the DC culture, which is why he's already giving exemptions to his lobbying ban

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
              Clinton proved her hypocrisy as well. Her policies were gurenteed to bend us all over with a mandatory "Thank You".

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
              why are you talking about the person who lost the election? let it go, focus on the reality that exists right now

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                Ahhh, the old "They did it first so it's OK for us to do it back" argument.

For fucks sake.
                uh, no, that is not my argument... i'm calling out a lie that it's not the same in both directions.

i realize it might be your time of the month, but calm your hormones, boy
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

uh, no, that is not my argument... i'm calling out a lie that it's not the same in both directions.

I'm a woman and a boy.

You possess quite the Rapiers Wit!
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

It kind of is your argument.

More importantly, the way you talk to people is incredibly condescending, ignorant, and sexist. If you want actual discourse, refraining from being a fucking tool would go a long way. If you just want to continue being yourself, have at it.
                    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                      It kind of is your argument.

More importantly, the way you talk to people is incredibly condescending, ignorant, and sexist. If you want actual discourse, refraining from being a fucking tool would go a long way. If you just want to continue being yourself, have at it.
                      no, it is *not* my argument.

all i did was say the same thing happened to Obama when he took office- just like is happening to Drumpf now. that was a counter-argument to gwb, not either of you.

and you are about the last person who should be questioning my tone.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

no, it is *not* my argument.

all i did was say the same thing happened to Obama when he took office- just like is happening to Drumpf now. that was a counter-argument to gwb, not either of you.

and you are about the last person who should be questioning my tone.
                        I don't think you understand what you are saying. But that's par for the course.

Why exactly shouldn't I question your word choice? Oh, that's right. You carried a flag around the middle east. Mi malo.
                        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Everyone should be questioning your tone, because you seem incapable of responding to anyone without including some condescending finisher to your posts.

When intelligence fails, resort to attack and vulgarity.

Comment

...and am i really alone in that regard, around here? really?

(that would be why i'm saying marshall shouldn't question my tone. pot, kettle.)

condescending finisher: i'm sorry you're incapable of appreciating my caustic sense of humor.
                            past:
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:

Comment

Hey, I thought we were hiding the fact that we have senses of humor to make the admins think they need to turn this place into a Syrian airfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                                Hey, I thought we were hiding the fact that we have senses of humor to make the admins think they need to turn this place into a Syrian airfield.
                                An unaffected concrete strip?

Weird thing to turn this place into.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X