Weird thing to turn this place into.
    zing!
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      I don't think you understand what you are saying. But that's par for the course.
      what i'm saying is not that complicated... right-wing media had the same weeks-long tantrum about Obama getting elected. Bush kinda got the same deal. what's happening to Drumpf is not new. that's all.
      past:
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        what i'm saying is not that complicated... right-wing media had the same weeks-long tantrum about Obama getting elected. Bush kinda got the same deal. what's happening to Drumpf is not new. that's all.
        Having a tantrum is one thing. Actively planting a story you know to be false about Russians coordinating with Trump to win the election is different.
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          Having a tantrum is one thing. Actively planting a story you know to be false about Russians coordinating with Trump to win the election is different.
          we have differing opinions on whether or not that narrative is false.
          past:
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:

Comment

please cite which story you are referring to

Comment

Right. Paul Manafort had nothing to do with the Russians. Trump himself may not have actively colluded with the Russians but his campaign sure did.
              sigpic
              Gun control means using both hands
              Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

...and am i really alone in that regard, around here? really?

(that would be why i'm saying marshall shouldn't question my tone. pot, kettle.)

condescending finisher: i'm sorry you're incapable of appreciating my caustic sense of humor.
                "humor - the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech."

What is it with you hardcore leftists always trying to redefine words?
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Nah dude, all those intelligence agents and agencies are just fabricating connections under obamas secret government orders. Obama and Hillary just want the Lizard people to finally rise up and take the surface world from God Emperor Trump.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                    "humor - the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech."

What is it with you hardcore leftists always trying to redefine words?
                    itt z31 is painfully unaware of a well defined genre of humor

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                      itt z31 is painfully unaware of a well defined genre of humor
                      and displays a serious lack of self-awareness because the *original joke* was "i'm sorry you're unable to appreciate"...

yeah dude, the joke's about you too; right now, you're not too different from one of those "THAT'S NOT FUNNY" hardcore feminists.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

its alright it's not like he apparently has anything to say about politics anyway

Comment

But, its not funny. That's the problem. Accusing a man of being a woman (on your period comment) and then signing off with "boy" is nothing but pure condescension. There is nothing humorous about it. Its not even sarcasm which can be funny. Generally, your use of humor is to ridicule and therefore is not funny. Its dismissive. And if humorous, its only humorous to you or people who agree with you.

What you did get right is that whatever you call it, it is caustic.

caus·tic
                          ˈkôstik/
                          adjective
                          adjective: caustic

able to burn or corrode organic tissue by chemical action.
                          "a caustic cleaner"
                          synonyms: corrosive, corroding, abrasive, mordant, acid
                          "a caustic cleaner"
                          sarcastic in a scathing and bitter way.
                          "the players were making caustic comments about the refereeing"
                          synonyms: sarcastic, cutting, biting, mordant, sharp, bitter, scathing, derisive, sardonic, ironic, scornful, trenchant, acerbic, abrasive, vitriolic, acidulous
                          "a caustic comment"
                          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
                            Right. Paul Manafort had nothing to do with the Russians. Trump himself may not have actively colluded with the Russians but his campaign sure did.
                            as i recall Manafort was fired. And your choice of words is exactly what i'm talking about. The left would have us believe there was active collusion to hack the election. The FBI has been looking into this for about 10 months now I think, and no charges have been brought?

so where is the collusion, or in your mind is just talking to the Russians enough?
                            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

we have differing opinions on whether or not that narrative is false.
                              you're not entitled to your own facts
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

as i recall Manafort was fired. And your choice of words is exactly what i'm talking about. The left would have us believe there was active collusion to hack the election. The FBI has been looking into this for about 10 months now I think, and no charges have been brought?

so where is the collusion, or in your mind is just talking to the Russians enough?

By registering retroactively, Manafort will be acknowledging that he failed to properly disclose his work to the Justice Department as required by federal law.

you're not entitled to your own facts

hahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X