Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humans seem to be the only species of mammals that drink milk after infancy. Just saying.

Comment

Can we get back to the thread topic tho?
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        Can we get back to the thread topic tho?
        Please don't. I am enjoying listening to these nutritionists.
        sigpic
        Gun control means using both hands
        Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
          Please don't. I am enjoying listening to these nutritionists.
          Dude.

Dull that edge before you cut yourself.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

lol

Comment

The more the Orange dude tries to hide it under the rug, the more the people are interested to see what he is hiding. Comey was asked to testify next week before the Senate Intelligence Comity. Trumpgate anyone? ;-)

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I don't get all the fuss. Comey was terrible. So bad that even Trump didn't like him. Surprised Trump didn't fire him immediately to be honest. While his actions benefited Trump during the election, he is still a classless turd.

Not like Comey was personally investigating Trump anyhow. It isn't like firing him will change anything.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't get all the fuss. Comey was terrible. So bad that even Trump didn't like him. Surprised Trump didn't fire him immediately to be honest. While his actions benefited Trump during the election, he is still a classless turd.

Not like Comey was personally investigating Trump anyhow. It isn't like firing him will change anything.
                  Agreed

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

3rded.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Get outta here, Trump and Co praised the fuck out of Comey when he was on Clintons case right up until the point that he recommended against charges. Then they were all up in arms about him doing a 'bad job.

I don't think he was good at his job either, especially when he handed trump the election with his little skit with the 'i got a letter'. But firing the dude just as the investigation into flynn was heating up was such a braindead move, then turning around and making a bunch of statements like "Oh im not being investigated, comey told me 3 times, that im not being investigated." over and over is just drawing attention and turning this into a big mess.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

the timing of his firing is not a coincidence
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

IMO he should have resigned after he declared that hillary wouldn't be prosecuted.

Why did trump praise Comey every time he did something he liked? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I aint even mad, I'm just sitting here lol'n at all the amateur effort trump and his admin manage to pull off each and every day

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                            IMO he should have resigned after he declared that hillary wouldn't be prosecuted.

Why did trump praise Comey every time he did something he liked? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I aint even mad, I'm just sitting here lol'n at all the amateur effort trump and his admin manage to pull off each and every day
                            Because amatureness is exclusive to Trump? Chuck Schumer vacillated back and forth about Comey in direct opposition to Trump every single time.

This is called politics. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, etc.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                              Because amatureness is exclusive to Trump? Chuck Schumer vacillated back and forth about Comey in direct opposition to Trump every single time.

This is called politics. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, etc.

This. It just doesn't usually play out so blatantly in such a short time.

Everybody hated Comey and now he is out. Much ado about nothing and lots of stuff at the same time. Pretty hilarious that most people are upset about this and don't even really understand why other than the talking heads on their favorite network have taken a position.

For his entire body of work he will be vilified over what happened these past seven months. Terrible end to years of service.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GAbOS View Post
                                Humans seem to be the only species of mammals that drink milk after infancy. Just saying.
                                we also fly around space
                                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X