This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
    even gwb won't defend it! (but will probably vote for him anyway)

keep taking on water trump, you're going to drag the house and senate while you're at it :rofl:
    Now that would be interesting... and scary. Not sure I trust the Dems anymore than I would the Reps to control the Executive and the Legislative branches of gov't. Especially with Hillary. Not that I am a fan of what the Reps have done there either (gridlock is not my idea of a functioning government).

I was just waiting for clarification on the Roosevelt party affiliation. Thought I had history wrong.

And yes, Nando. Hillary is still flawed, and Trump is still imploding. Too bad not enough are ballsy enough (or fed up enough) to vote third party, any party.
    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
    -----------------------------------------
    91 318is Turbo Sold
    87 325 Daily driver Sold
    06 4.8is X5
    06 Mtec X3
    05 4.4i X5 Sold
    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
    90 325i Sold
    97 328is Sold
    01 323ci Sold
    92 325i Sold
    83 528e Totaled
    98 328i Sold
    93 325i Sold

Comment

third party is a vote for the hillary and a progressive supreme court for the next 30 years
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
        third party is a vote for the hillary and a progressive supreme court for the next 30 years
        Electoral college has already determined that Washington state will vote for Hillary, might as well vote for your conscience (if you had one).

Comment

what this election really boils down tow is a simple choice

a really simple choice

the only two candidates with any chance of winning are trump and hillary

if you are in favor of the status quo vote for hillary

if your sick of the status quo, the only choice you have is trump

it really is a simple choice in the end

johnson will not win, nor will stein

if you want the fed government to be your papa and mama, providing for you, enslaving you to not being able to stand on your own feet, to do for yourself, vote hillary
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

if you want the fed government to be your papa and mama, providing for you, enslaving you to not being able to stand on your own feet, to do for yourself, vote hillary
            grandpa, take your meds

Comment

because obviously, the only choice is the biggest "big government" candidate on the GOP side in history.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                because obviously, the only choice is the biggest "big government" candidate on the GOP side in history.
                not as big as hillary or the democrat party platform

plus he's not a republican
                Last edited by gwb72tii; 08-16-2016, 01:56 PM.
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

plus he's not a republican
                  :loco:
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

progressive supreme court for the next 30 years
                    Is that bad?
                    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

:loco:
                      he's not really a republican

it's too bad gwb hates this country so much he thinks that trump is the proper solution to "fixing" it

Comment

Ideologically I agree but he's the defacto GOP nominee and effectively the current party leader.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Ideologically I agree but he's the defacto GOP nominee and effectively the current party leader.
                          That statement doesn't reconcile nando.
                          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                            Is that bad?

In some cases yes.
                            1990 Alpine 325is
                            1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                              Is that bad?
                              Assuming she apoints another waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles like Ginsburg, yes it is.
                              Hank Ahrens
                              1984 Alpine Coupe
                              1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post

I was just waiting for clarification on the Roosevelt party affiliation. Thought I had history wrong.
                                Yes he got his 1st partial term as an R and also ran on the GOP ticket for his 2ed term, and founded the Progressive party after he left office (funny thing is CA was one of the only states to attempt to elect Progresive party members to national office some time in the teens).

TR is still considered the 1st of the "early 20th century progressives" (that hillary claims to more akin too than a modern liberal) POTUS's. Like I said in the 1st post he was also the leader of the "reformer factions" aka fringe group, aka progressives of the GOP when he was named as a running mate to McKinley (mostly for war hero status to boost the ticket) . So while yes TR was technically a GOP POTUS he was much more a progressive than a Rep.

In other news interesting ties of Mr Soros to both candidates and manipulation of the current events is becoming more clear . We know about the Liberal/Dem connection and the huge loan Trump to build the Chicago building. Is is possible this is a plan set in action by mr Soros to run trump on the GOP ticket to all but guarantee his choice of Hillary a win and gets him 4-8 more years all but running the Oval..... Fun little tin foil thought of mine, I am sure there is no actual facts substantiate it
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X