X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nando View Post
    lol

Only because they arent as far right as sites like briebart
    Of it is far right to not let up the gas on corruption, then they are guilty.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I cant believe you guys would watch any of those shows, today, this week, any day... yikes

I come to the P&R forum on r3v for my political knowledge and banter
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        Lol same. All my political knowledge is from word of mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
          Lol same. All my political knowledge is word of mouth.
          Which probably comes from news shows and sites.
          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Fuck if I know.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
              No, they would have looked at America and said, we told you so! Trump was a horrible choice to run against Hil. Self-reflection is actually something that conservatives do.

By the way, Fox is not exactly right-wing anymore.
              Possibly. But self-reflection is not limited to cons, the libs wish they had run Bernie. I'd be willing to bet the Dems are really regretting all the assistance they gave Hillary to edge him out for the nomination.

Fox may not be extreme right, but they are just as far right... as CNN and MSNBC are left.
              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
              -----------------------------------------
              91 318is Turbo Sold
              87 325 Daily driver Sold
              06 4.8is X5
              06 Mtec X3
              05 4.4i X5 Sold
              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
              90 325i Sold
              97 328is Sold
              01 323ci Sold
              92 325i Sold
              83 528e Totaled
              98 328i Sold
              93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                Possibly. But self-reflection is not limited to cons, the libs wish they had run Bernie. I'd be willing to bet the Dems are really regretting all the assistance they gave Hillary to edge him out for the nomination.

Fox may not be extreme right, but they are just as far right... as CNN and MSNBC are left.
                CNN and MSNBC are left? You really have no idea of the spectrum of news sources.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dsm2002 View Post
                  CNN and MSNBC are left? You really have no idea of the spectrum of news sources.
                  MSNBC moreso... but okay, I'll bite. What MSM television news source would you consider "left?"

Edit: Oh, and my calling them left, was more a reflection of the comments above implying that Fox was more center than right, and that CNN/MSNBC were liberal left. I was saying they are at least as far from center as each other.
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

UMMMM come again for big fudge ........................

DURRRRRR
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

seriously, you are kidding right? are you just trying to troll here? the point of my post was the ridiculous contrast between them. if this is really your opinion, watch an hour of each and get back to me with a double spaced book report on my desk by tomorrow morning. there is no way you could possibly think this if you just see for yourself.(assuming that is, you have the ability to think for yourself)

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      I cant believe you guys would watch any of those shows, today, this week, any day... yikes

lol! you funny guy!
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                        Is setting fire to Oakland an example of Love Trumping Hate?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politi...ets/index.html
                        When Oakland gets pissed off, we fuck shit up. If the revolution comes, it will probably start here.

I'm not advocating that as the right approach, but it is the reality.

Let's not pretend this is a left-side thing- an elected R official threatened to "get his musket" if trump didn't win. This was an incredibly irresponsible thing to say, and very likely would have led to at least one mass-casualty event if things had gone the other way.
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                          When Oakland gets pissed off, we fuck shit up. If the revolution comes, it will probably start here.

I'm not advocating that as the right approach, but it is the reality.

Let's not pretend this is a left-side thing- an elected R official threatened to "get his musket" if trump didn't win. This was an incredibly irresponsible thing to say, and very likely would have led to at least one mass-casualty event if things had gone the other way.
                          You realize burning your own city down isn't revolutionary...it's just self destructive. Amazing to me that all these people who were worried about the violent right wing boogie men are now engaging in ignorant protest. Like the call to "impeach Trump." I heard one enlightened millennial talk about "suing the United States." Uh huh. Then there's the petition to have the electoral college go rogue. If that happens, there will be war. Living in an echo chamber among like minded folks without engaging productively with those who think differently is damaging. Getting into useless internet fights....oh. shit.
                          sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Don't forget kids, it's Veterans day!

Remember, boys and girls, President Trump says you only need to honor Vets who weren't captured - because they're not real heroes. And if your dad suffers from PTSD, tell him to be a man, because some guys aren't so weak, but we know he just couldn't handle it. He should probably just end it now.

Trump could have handled it of course, but unfortunately for President Trump, he had a bone spur that hobbled him in his prime, and he wasn't able to serve his country. Poor guy.

But he has the veterans backs! He promises to donate all of the money he raises for their cause (eventually - but there's a huge statue of himself he has to pay off first - he says he'll get around to it once after his IRS audit is over and he can release his taxes to the public).

So remember, salute any vets you see on the street and thank them - unless they are filthy Muslim mothers of dead servicemen - you don't have to look the women in the eye - they aren't allowed to speak anyway. ;)

(oh I know all of this is "old" - but since now I have the huge relief of not having to live with Hilary as president, I get to have the fun of pointing out the stinking garbage heap of hypocrisy and lies that is the president elect - and Trump has fortunately supplied and endless list of quotes to use).
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                              You realize burning your own city down isn't revolutionary...it's just self destructive. Amazing to me that all these people who were worried about the violent right wing boogie men are now engaging in ignorant protest. Like the call to "impeach Trump." I heard one enlightened millennial talk about "suing the United States." Uh huh. Then there's the petition to have the electoral college go rogue. If that happens, there will be war. Living in an echo chamber among like minded folks without engaging productively with those who think differently is damaging. Getting into useless internet fights....oh. shit.
                              I think you missed the part where he says "I don't advocate this response".
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

come on man. you don't really believe that do you? not you necessarily, but people are just trying to justify your beliefs and other's actions because their candidate didn't win. it sounds about like all those people cnn is putting in their programs.

don't get the impression that i am a trump lover. now that he is here and we can't do anything about it, just give the fucker a chance already.
                                Last edited by flyboyx; 11-11-2016, 08:10 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X