This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nando View Post
    It's real news because they only publish nice things about Trump. Everything else is fake news.
    I wish this didn't seem to be true right now.

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Let me reiterate, all the mainstream news is shit, from both sides.
    Wish he thought this instead.

Comment

Briebart isn't racist! Come on guys. It's real news because they only publish nice things about Trump. Everything else is fake news, because they publish unflattering things about him. You're racist for calling Briebart news and Briebart supporters racists. ;)

Also, I hear North Korea's news service is really reliable. Only nice stuff about their leader is ever published.
      Where do you get your news from? I am guessing by your overall tone that any source that slams Trump is real news to you.
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

I use a news aggregator - so i see all of it - including Briebart. Not sure how what I read matters anyway - Briebart is the official Trump cheerleader for ultra right white nationalists.

If you don't think Briebart is a Trump cheerleader organization you probably think Russian state television isn't under the thumb of the Kremlin or that state media in Venezuala is honest about Maduro.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

It's true that they are and have been pro Trump from the beginning. But all this white nationalist shit is flat out wrong.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Whatever - it's pretty obvious to everyone but the white nationalists.

alt-right is just the hipster version of the KKK.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

"Not white nationalist site"

-posts racist #fakenews almost daily-

???
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Well you got the liberal tactic down of "repeat lies until they believe you" down pat.

Last edited by marshallnoise; 02-01-2017, 10:48 AM.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                  Well you got the liberal tactic down of "repeat lies until they believe you" down pay.

LOL

You guys are so hypocritical, Its lovely.

Brietbart is actual fake news, if you take their stories as fact you need to dig common sense out of the closet, and maybe find where critical thinking is hiding too. Bannon is directing trump to call out any news that doesn't praise him to spread this fake news propaganda, and push viewers to switch to 'real news' or state run propaganda sites.

Really, everything you say sounds like a person who reads a Brietbart headline and repeats it on here, without reading the article, see it was written by a teenager with no grasp on writing articles, and no sources worth mentioning.
                  willschnitz

Comment

Well you got the liberal tactic down of "repeat lies until they believe you" down pay.

Maybe we should, it's worked out pretty well for your pal Bannon.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Blah blah blah. Both of you are so dismissive and smug its disgusting.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

they're butthurt marshall
                        Trump learned from Obama not to compromise and just do what you want. Lying about it doesn't matter according to Obama. It's the intent that matters, ends justify the means (see Obamacare as a living example of lying to the public in order to justify getting the result he wanted)
                        but now that their hero is no longer POTUS, not telling the truth matters again. LOL and so predictable
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

What? I can't even understand your gibberish.

I do have to laugh at you calling Obama a liar - with the Liar in Chief as president.
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I do have to laugh at you calling Obama a liar - with the Liar in Chief as president.
                            I question your judgement based on the statement above. I think you are a danger to your kids and family.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Blah blah blah. Both of you are so dismissive and smug its disgusting.
                              I mean, should I praise your #alternativefacts? That make your fee fees feel better?

You guys constantly shit talk 'libtards' all day, then turn around and cry about people acting smug, dismissive, and rude when they call out bullshit.
                              willschnitz

Comment

I do have to laugh at you calling Bush a liar - with the Liar in Chief as president.
                                welcome to my world for the last 8 years Nando
                                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X