X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    welcome to my world for the last 8 years Nando
    I called Bush a liar? When? He was dumb as a box of rocks - but I don't recall saying calling him a liar (maybe, it was ages ago). I wasn't a fan but he at least had my respect as president (even if he started 2 unwinnable wars and left office with our economy in smoldering ruins).

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
    I question your judgement based on the statement above. I think you are a danger to your kids and family.
    I'm a danger to my family.. wow, okay buddy. I'm not sure you know what a lie really is. I guess you can just redefine it as #alternativefacts and pretend you have a conscience.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Love the buzzword world you guys live in. Madness.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I don't agree bush was dumb, but he was definitely manipulated by his cabinet, and I think he got too much flak for the war(s). Lots of people definitely went overboard blaming things on him during obama administration though.

What I don't get is how people complain about that, then whenever something bad happens in our new administration, no matter how loosely tied to Obama, is immediately Obamas fault. Obama was not a perfect president (especially when it comes to peoples rights to anonymity, but Christ people, talk about hypocrisy.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Love the buzzword world you guys live in. Madness.
          Last I checked trumps press secretary is the one generating the buzzwords, not us.
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            Last I checked trumps press secretary is the one generating the buzzwords, not us.
            #alternativefacts

Really?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

do you need it on tape? Because Mrs. Conway said it.

buzzword or not, they're still liars.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I don't agree bush was dumb, but he was definitely manipulated by his cabinet, and I think he got too much flak for the war(s). Lots of people definitely went overboard blaming things on him during obama administration though.

What I don't get is how people complain about that, then whenever something bad happens in our new administration, no matter how loosely tied to Obama, is immediately Obamas fault. Obama was not a perfect president (especially when it comes to peoples rights to anonymity, but Christ people, talk about hypocrisy.
                it had been all Bush's fault according to Obama unless you have selective memory

i must say, it's pleasing to see you all squirm
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

There was a lot of stuff people blamed Bush for that I didn't agree with. And, some of the things with the economy were started before he was even sworn in.

FWIW, I did a search to see if I had ever called Bush a liar. In fact, I stood up for him when other people were saying shit about his impeachment hearings. That was almost 10 years ago..
                  Last edited by nando; 02-01-2017, 02:57 PM.
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

it had been all Bush's fault according to Obama unless you have selective memory

i must say, it's pleasing to see you all squirm
                    90% of the sources I find Obama "Blaming bush" are usually loosely tied clips of him explaining some of the results of the war in Iraq and how it destabilized the middle east, Including Syria. Which is a fact, thats what the war did, it isnt him just trying to blame bush for his problems.

In fact, Obama is pretty self aware about this blame Bush 'meme' Ill call it, and If I remember correctly made a bunch of jokes about it at white house dinners and meetings.
                    willschnitz

Comment

Well let's all remember something here, the O man has been in charge for the last 8 years, T has been in the chair for what 11 days now. Many of the things that are going to occur for a little bit, are going to have been in the pipeline since and leftovers from the O man's term.

Let's just keep that in mind here, and hold Mr T to his own actions and orders for a little while. Obama invoked the "we inherited a mess" line many times and well into his 3rd or 4th YEAR in office, not as a joke either but official press releases and briefings
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Wow. Productive debate.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          Let's just keep that in mind here, and hold Mr T to his own actions and orders for a little while. Obama invoked the "we inherited a mess" line many times and well into his 3rd or 4th YEAR in office, not as a joke either but official press releases and briefings
                          It takes a long time to clean up a messy work bench strewn with 4 years of projects and it takes only a few hours to start making a complete mess of things. You're not comparing apples to apples.

Marshall, I'm chuckling to myself about your post on buzzwords. You're hilarious.
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

welcome to my world for the last 8 years Nando
                            past:
                            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:
                            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Well you got the liberal tactic down of "repeat lies until they believe you" down pat.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                              interesting statement from someone who consistently says shit without any kind of supporting argument and expects us all to just accept "because i said so"
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                                interesting statement from someone who consistently says shit without any kind of supporting argument and expects us all to just accept "because i said so"
                                Even if what you said had a modicum of truth to it, you wouldn't accept any of my sources anyway. The cry against Breitbart is just a regurgitation of what someone claimed/projected on them. Same for Bannon and Milo. Why should I dig up support against a position founded on falsehoods? Not playing your stupid game man. It's a distraction and nothing more.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X