Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was once called a racist because I preferred to purchase guitar amps from a British company that were made in Britain as opposed to the amps that were built in Malaysia but still labeled Marshall.

People's definition of racism is just screwed up. Wanting to have secure borders does not mean you are a racist. Wanting to deport people here who did not go through the immigration system does not make you a racist. Not wanting people in this country who do everything in their power to destroy it because of their "faith" is not racist either.

Racism is saying that Mexicans are lazy and blacks smell funny and white people are all honkeys.

rac·ism
    ˈrāˌsizəm/
    noun
    noun: racism

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Ulysses, I hope you are also concerned that BLM, the Black Panthers, La Raza are aligned with democrats too. They are extremists every bit as much as the so called Alt-Right.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      Not sure how you guys feel about huffingtonpost as a source

Huffington post is very one sided

This was from their Twitter hours before polls close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      WTB:m60b40 in PNW
      Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
      92 525it 5 speed.
      80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
        Seriously?

How is he not?

You voted for him - now you get to own him.

GWB, I owe your charity $100.
        Wow I had forgotten we made a wager
        If you're still raising $ for cancer pls make a donation there in the name of Lois Christensen, my mother in law who lost her battle two years ago, and probably the nicest person I've met
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          Agreed. I think it's more concerning that he wasn't willing to disavow support from any group, including the alt-right and other white nationalist organizations that are encouraged by DJT's rhetoric and campaign promises.

It doesn't mean he's going to do anything for them but I'm worried that these groups will gain traction from this election.
          Like BLM, Black Panthers, etc groups did during BHO?

You have got to be trolling the board like a champ; I believe in you too much that you are this dumb.

And please use the buzz words of rhetoric, vitriol, et.al. Your mimicking lets me know where you get your news from.
          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
            Like BLM, Black Panthers, etc groups did during BHO?

You have got to be trolling the board like a champ; I believe in you too much that you are this dumb.
            BLM is not a black nationalist organization, so while you may view them as a "racist" organization I don't think it's comparable.

The Black Panthers and The New Black Panthers are nationalist groups but both are extraordinarily small fringe groups. I'm going to guess that both BP/NBP don't think much of Obama's presidency.

Do you honestly ever spend a single moment of any day worried about what BP/NBP might be up to? As if this country ever had a strong history of black nationalist groups doing anything remotely close to what white nationalist groups have done in the past? lol

Comment

BLM is not a black nationalist organization, so while you may view them as a "racist" organization I don't think it's comparable.

The Black Panthers and The New Black Panthers are nationalist groups but both are extraordinarily small fringe groups. I'm going to guess that both BP/NBP don't think much of Obama's presidency.
              So, no. Not concerned with them. Noted.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I'm in shock simply by the fact that a man who is clearly a proud racist wins. Im not saying he is better or worse than HRC but the fact that those were really our only two choices is sad.

And its not really up to the whole nation, the electoral college proves that because theres states that always go one particular way so it ends up being a dozen or so states that ultimately decide who the winner is. I didnt need to vote one way or another for CA to support HRC
                I am a minority, naturalized citizen. I do not feel that Trump is a racist. I dislike him for a lot of other reasons though ;D
                I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

I'm not toooooo worried about what he'll do, but I do hope he keeps Pence locked up or on permanent vacation somewhere he can't inflict any evangelical nonsense on the rest of us.

At least we won't ever have to deal with the Clintons again, so we got that going for us.

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                    I am a minority, naturalized citizen. I do not feel that Trump is a racist. I dislike him for a lot of other reasons though ;D
                    I am a Middle Eastern, am Christian and was born here but Im still a little worried about what he will do.

I'm not toooooo worried about what he'll do, but I do hope he keeps Pence locked up or on permanent vacation somewhere he can't inflict any evangelical nonsense on the rest of us.

At least we won't ever have to deal with the Clintons again, so we got that going for us.
                    haha One can hope they will just go off and just make their money from the Foundation and leave Politics alltogether.

Though Im not happy about this whole situation, DJ Trump does come into office having both the House and Senate in Republican control so if he wants to make America great again he should have somewhat free control to do that. Lets see what he does
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

The amount of harassment i am receiving from people is absolutely unreal.

The whole time through this election, people that knew my party affiliation went out of there way to be idiots, while I could have cared less who they voted for.

Deleted 36 people on FB, 14 off PS4 and pruned contact list in phone. I get people are mad, i guess im not surprised. Sort of expected it to be "my fault" once people did not get their way.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                        The amount of harassment i am receiving from people is absolutely unreal.

The whole time through this election, people that knew my party affiliation went out of there way to be idiots, while I could have cared less who they voted for.

Deleted 36 people on FB, 14 off PS4 and pruned contact list in phone. I get people are mad, i guess im not surprised. Sort of expected it to be "my fault" once people did not get their way.
                        It is horrible the amount of intolerance there is from supposedly tolerant people.

I am going to change my party affiliation to Independent just to get off people's radar.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                          I am going to change my party affiliation to Independent just to get off people's radar.
                          I stay undeclared for this exact reason!

It really is sad the amount of stupidity out there, at least have a discussion and agree to disagree at the end of the day if nobody sways one way. Im off Facebook because I got tired of it, at least with IG isnt nearly as bad.

I like that we here are a group of auto enthusiasts from all over the world and we can usually have discussions without resorting to personal attacks.... usually... haha
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

The Tyranny of Tolerance is very real.

Comment

I stay undeclared for this exact reason!

It really is sad the amount of stupidity out there, at least have a discussion and agree to disagree at the end of the day if nobody sways one way. Im off Facebook because I got tired of it, at least with IG isnt nearly as bad.

I like that we here are a group of auto enthusiasts from all over the world and we can usually have discussions without resorting to personal attacks.... usually... haha
                              100% agree. I got off FB months ago. Besides, I don't really care about other people the way FB says I should.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Dunno

Judging from his last twitter rant, I don't think even Trump saw this victory coming.

It was definitely a sales pitch and it worked.

Curious now about amnesty, the national debt, and Trump being "tested"....as in another attack to gauge reactions. The other thought was a possible impeachment since neither party likes him. Depending on his antics, you just never know. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Regardless of who won, I saw both being one term presidents. Way too much baggage.

This also reminds me a bit more of Bush vs Gore because of the popular vote.

I'm optimistic and hope that he delivers.
                                Last edited by Javier h; 11-09-2016, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X