This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cale View Post
    Multiple people arguing against each other, with both sides confusing gender and sex as the same, they are not.
    Still only 2 of each. And they do not interchange at will or with feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
      Still only 2 of each. And they do not interchange at will or with feelings.
      You seem to have a very deep grasp of these things.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
        You seem to have a very deep grasp of these things.
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          To put it quite frankly it's not supposed to exist, from a biological standpoint.
          What is supposed to exist? I think if you really think about that question, you're going to have a very hard time coming up with a real answer. Is the appendix supposed to exist? Are tails on humans supposed to exist? Are humans below the age of 18 supposed to be sexually attractive to humans above the age of 18? Please tell me more of this world where things are "supposed to exist." But please remember to use facts and studies to back up your answers.

I think you're going to find that supposed to exist is much like trying to define what's normal in human behavior. Once you start digging, you quickly realize there's no real answer.

If you actually manage to define what's supposed to exist, you're going to answer a question that has stumped generations of philosophers: the meaning of life.

So have at it, man.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
            What is supposed to exist? I think if you really think about that question, you're going to have a very hard time coming up with a real answer. Is the appendix supposed to exist? Are tails on humans supposed to exist? Are humans below the age of 18 supposed to be sexually attractive to humans above the age of 18? Please tell me more of this world where things are "supposed to exist." But please remember to use facts and studies to back up your answers.

I think you're going to find that supposed to exist is much like trying to define what's normal in human behavior. Once you start digging, you quickly realize there's no real answer.

If you actually manage to define what's supposed to exist, you're going to answer a question that has stumped generations of philosophers: the meaning of life.

So have at it, man.
            You're getting too philosophical. But, no I will not have a hard time answering those questions. Fertile males and females are supposed to exist. Our appendix had a purpose in our bodies when we were still apes eating hard to digest plant matter, so its not some random thing. Same with the tails, it used to have a purpose and what humans have now is just the residual of a tail, it doesn't compromise a humans purpose to bang and recreate. That is the purpose of all life, is to fuck and make more. Yes, anyone able to procreate should procreate regardless of age, it's not some weird thing, it's perfectly natural. This is all from a biological standpoint. Not a philosophical or psychological. Yes, some of these things I mentioned are just theories, but they're based based on real scientific evidence.
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Supposed to according to whom?
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

The human genome
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

So you're an expert on the human genome now?
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

There are only two ideal karyotypes for humans, that being for a male xy and femal xx. Yes, there are people who have both male and female sex organs, but their karyotype is not ideal, hence the name genetic mutation and the rarity of it. Yes, human hermaphrodites exist, yes intersex is a thing, but most cases, most, they are infertile and useless to the human race in a biological sense. There are also a bunch of other mutation to human karyotypes like (XXX, XXY, XYY, ECT...) That I could go into, but that besides the point, which is there are two ideal karyotypes for humans. But that really doesn't matter anymore, because our population is massive. From a societal point of view, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a hermaphrodite or being intersex.

if you are fertile you either supply sperm (male) or supply the egg (female). If you have both organs and are infertile, you are not a different sex, you are a combination. We're not talking about colors, you don'd mix yellow and green and call it blue with humans.

Also, I've never claimed to be an expert in the human genetics, but this is what I learned in college and my good friend schooled me on this not too long ago, he's currently working on he Ph.D at USC on human genetics. No need to come at me and assume what I know and don't know. We're just having a conversation. If you have something that proves my point wrong, I would love to know.

I don't know why you guys are so against what I'm saying. Only reason would be, that you think I'm wrong about something, but no one has provided a counter argument. All I've gotten is a "So you're an expert on the human genome now?" and some philosophical questions that are going deeper than what was intended to be taken away from what I'm saying.
                    Last edited by MrBurgundy; 01-26-2017, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                      I don't know why you guys are so against what I'm saying.
                      Two reasons:
                      1. They respond to everything in the world filtered through their emotions
                      2. What you say is 100% factual but it is antithetical to their whole position
                      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Herp a der derp..

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...newstopstories

I thought conservatives understood economics? Well, at least the ones who will be steamrolled by the idiotic border wall do..

Also, I gaurantee if this wall is actually built (which i doubt), the cost will be far higher than the $10-$20 billion that is being talked about.
                        Last edited by nando; 01-26-2017, 10:23 PM.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                          QFT. And who the hell doesn't love Rush!?
                          me. god, they suck.
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                            me. god, they suck.
                            This explains many things.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                              This explains many things.
                              are you a musician?
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                                are you a musician?
                                Yes.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X