Why hate Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why hate Obama?

This question is amied at the republicans on the board. I can see why Dem's have reason to hate him for not doing enough to help the middle class as promised.

But I can't understand why Republicans hate him, and I hear it a lot. I would think they'd love him with everything he's done to appeal to their desires.

Bush Tax Cuts extended.....check.
    Abolish earned income credit for middle class....check.
    Maintain war on terror in Iraq and Afghanistan....check.
    Bail out corporate America....check.
    Sign a budget deal which Boehner 98% agrees with....check.

Help me out here!
    "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."
    -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Really?

Comment

You need to do more in-depth reading.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Obama is the Republican's best friend. They just don't like the fact that he is going to be re-elected.

And GO!

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          Really?
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

I think a lot of issues, bills, laws, etc have become bi-partisan. Its hard for me to cut my views right down the party lines, and I dont believe many can. But I will never support any President that is pro-choice. Wont vote for baby killers. That will never change.

Comment

it's kuh he black.

Originally posted by yert315
              Your mother is plug n play

Comment

^
                Yeah thats it

the Marxist tendencies have nothing to do with it at all.
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  ^
                  Yeah thats it

the Marxist tendencies have nothing to do with it at all.
                  so, which Marxist tendencies do you feel have been successfully implemented in the last 2 years?
                  cars beep boop

Comment

^

Really do we have to do this again ???

"I do not want, and I will not accept a deal in which I am asked to do nothing. In fact, I am able to keep hundreds of thousands of dollars in additional income that I don't need, while, uh, a parent out there who is struggling to figure out how to send their kid to college suddenly finds, uh, that they've got a couple thousand dollars less in grants or student loans. That's what the revenue debate is about." -Barack Obama, July 11, 2011

Seems kinda Marxistieeee to me. It nice he feels that way then why not donate that money you dont need to those that do. Rather than have the govt tell me and everyone else what assets we need or dont need and force us to give them up at the point of a spear to the IRS to be given to someone else.

If you insist

Heath Care take over
                    Czars
                    Take over of the auto industry
                    Take over of the mortgage industry
                    Take over of College loans
                    Over regulation of the small farms and who/how they can sell too
                    shall I continue
                    Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-12-2011, 12:05 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Obama uses Alinsky principles and will use them even more this time around because he has little to nothing to run on.

I'm not a Republican though.

My first dislike of Obama was that he started using blanket slogans and yet he had no real plan for how to do anything he was talking about. Then he's repeat the same shit over and over as if that was supposed to make me think he was going to be productive. Yet I didn't even like most of what he wanted to do.
                      Then there's always the fact he was in Congress for only 1.5 years. Then I found out about his past and Rev. Right, Ayers connection etc.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                        so, which Marxist tendencies do you feel have been successfully implemented in the last 2 years?

"I mean I do believe at a certain point, you've made enough money." Barrack Obama
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Honestly, as a republican who has been registered with that party for 12 years, I can relate more to Obama than to the extreme right.

I think the guy is inexperienced, I think he was a horrible candidate and I think he is quite the hypocrite but as a politician I have to kind of respect what he has done so far. Not that he has accomplished anything really revolutionary but to the fact that he has come to grip with the reality of the presidency. He made a LOT of bullshit promises that the left has called him on but I believe he didnt think they were bullshit at the time.

Now that he has been in office, sees how much of a challenge certain things are and has been briefed in the gravity of the situations we are in he has adapted. Its not a flop, its a change in situational awareness.

Being said, a lot of this is his own doing. He supported the party focusing on an agenda instead of doing the day to day work that needed to be done. Had they not tied up congress making backdoor deals and parliamentary gaming to pass the healthcare legislation they could have been on schedule for creating a budget and for raising the debt ceiling.

Instead they picked their agenda to spend their political capital on; they prioritized it, not the opposing party. Unfortunately for them now they have a stronger opposition with their own agenda so shit isn't going to get done. Not that its a bad thing, our longest recent economic expansion was when Clinton and Newt were the biggest power brokers in Washington.
                          Im now E30less.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                            "I mean I do believe at a certain point, you've made enough money." Barrack Obama
                            Which is funny because he and many of his staff do quite well:
                            At the end of 2007, his assets were worth as much as $7.35 million.

He could donate a few million to scholarship programs if he really wanted to.
                            Im now E30less.
                            sigpic

Comment

^
                              Do as I say not as I do

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X