American Atheists Sue Over World Trade Center Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
    ^ Uh oh. Sounds like a conspiracy. Everyone, get your tinfoil caps.
    It still smells funny to me.

For the record (as a lifetime member of the Illuminati):

1. I believe Oswald acted alone.

2. The twin towers collapsed due to damage from aircraft, not controlled demolition.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Agree'd. I'd understand had they been forced to remove themselves from the situation and killed him as a last resort, but to not even make the attempt to capture alive seems rather odd and makes you question the whole situation.

As for claiming responsibility, how many other groups tried to do the same? It's nothing new for one group to try and take credit for another groups actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
        no i havent. i cant say i talk to al qaeda operatives on a daily basis though. you?
        No, but if Fox News could find a way to demonstrate that killing him made Al Qaeda really pissed and we should be skeered, I can't imagine they'd pass it up.....

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
          Osama did claim responsibility in 2004 (after initially denying it in 2001).
          Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden appeared in a new taped message aired on an Arabic television station Friday evening.

The FBI says he did it. The evidence linking Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable. February 6, 2002

Statement for the Record of

Dale L. Watson
          Executive Assistant Director
          Counterterrorism and Counterintelligence
          Federal Bureau of Investigation

Would it be enough to convict him? I don't know. I remain disappointed that he was not put on trial. The circumstances of his death seem more like vigilantism than justice. YMMV.
          Hell, it wasn't even apparently enough to charge him.....much less convict him....

That WANTED poster doesn't say one single word about 9/11. That is pretty telling......

Comment

2. The twin towers collapsed due to damage from aircraft, not controlled demolition.
            what about the other building that "just fell"? no plane hit that one ;)
            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
            Got Drop?? ;-)
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            But of course
            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Don't forget the $20 9/11 trick

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                what about the other building that "just fell"? no plane hit that one ;)
                Although at first glance of video and measuring the "free fall rate", etc. it can look suspicious to the average person, upon closer inspection of the videos, and some knowledge of the structural framework of the building, you can see how it fell under its own weight. The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) provided the articles from the forensic studies performed by several structural engineers. I read them all back in '03 or so when they were produced and went to a seminar that explained the collapses in detail. No conspiracy, just alot of fire and damage that caused the collapse.

The towers themselves had a particular design connection that did not provide alot of structural redundancy, a weak link if you will. Once it melted away, it was like dominoes form floor to floor. The original senior engineer was in Hong Kong at the time of the attacks and new as soon as the planes hit, the buildings would collapse. He tried frantically to contact the authorities in NY, but as you can imagine couldn't get through before it was too late.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JasonCeebz View Post

I'll give it 20-30 minutes.
                  Since you like me so much, you can keep this screen name and my sig! But you can not have my pope avater! But we'll see how long you can stay this time ;)

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                    Agree'd. I'd understand had they been forced to remove themselves from the situation and killed him as a last resort, but to not even make the attempt to capture alive seems rather odd and makes you question the whole situation.

As for claiming responsibility, how many other groups tried to do the same? It's nothing new for one group to try and take credit for another groups actions.
                    I am willing to bet He was given A chance, and this strictly was not a kill only mission ( all though there is some tinfoil hattery out there that says other wise). He more than likely did not put up his hands and get on his knees when he was asked nicely the 1st time.

When dealing with S/F guys you do what they ask/order you to do with out hesitation and the 1st time. You make a wrong move your are putting their lives in danger and they will not hesitate to keep them selves safe and kill you to do so.

Highly trained guys (I read or saw somewhere that the training budget for just team 6 when it was 1st formed was more than the training budget for the entire USMC) highly amped up with guns that have just been in a couple of fire fights to get to you are not guys I would be fucking with!!!!
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

They're also some of the most skilful, level headed, professional guys to make it as operators in specop trades. They don't loose their cool, they get shit done...that's why they are who they are. If their job was to get him out as a prisoner, it would've happened assuming nothing life threatening got in the way. They don't shoot when you don't cooperate.

Comment

Agree 100%

they do shoot when you move in a threatening way like reaching in any direction other than what you were told to do. The lives and safety of the team are more important than that of a prisoner Vs a dead guy.
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

It still smells funny to me.

For the record (as a lifetime member of the Illuminati):

1. I believe Oswald acted alone.

Lifetime member? Wow. I can only afford the monthly payments.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                          Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                            No, but if Fox News could find a way to demonstrate that killing him made Al Qaeda really pissed and we should be skeered, I can't imagine they'd pass it up.....
                            So the MSM was not reporting that OBL / Al Quaeda were responsible for the 911 bombings? Hmmm... Fox has more pull than I thought.

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                            Hell, it wasn't even apparently enough to charge him.....much less convict him....

That WANTED poster doesn't say one single word about 9/11. That is pretty telling......
                            Are you implying that Obama should be charged with war crimes?
                            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                              Since you like me so much, you can keep this screen name and my sig! But you can not have my pope avater! But we'll see how long you can stay this time ;)
                              Love the new avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonCeebz View Post
                                Love the new avatar.
                                :up:

1992 BMW 325iC
                                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                                X