Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Occupy Wall Street

Originally posted by Wikipedia
    Occupy Wall Street is an ongoing demonstration[1] opposing negative corporate influence over U.S. politics and a lack of legal repercussions over the global financial crisis.[2] It was initially called for by Adbusters and was inspired by the Arab Spring movement, particularly the protests in Cairo's Tahrir Square which resulted in the 2011 Egyptian Revolution.[3]
    The aim of the demonstration is to begin a sustained occupation of Wall Street, the financial district of New York City, to draw attention to Wall Street’s apparent misdeeds and call for structural economic reforms. Organizers intend for the occupation to last "as long as it takes to meet our demands." Demands are in the process of being negotiated and developed.[4]
    The protest was coordinated with similar though smaller events nationwide; as of September 27 the Occupy Wall Street site reported that "52 cities were occupied or organizing" including Boston, San Francisco, and Chicago, as coordinated on Occupytogether.org.
    It's been all over the internet but, hasn't been on the news at all. Discuss.

your not watching enough news then. But yes your right its mostly being ignored like Project gun walker Fast and Furious documents that are 100% linking the White house to the Phoenix ATF chief.

Its MsM man nothing new here, nothing to see here, move along

As far as the protesters. Ehhh just the radical left trying to get its way again Your link has been identified as a malicious web site
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Your right, I don't watch too much news. I guess the comment is pretty biased. I've just been seeing what has been plastered all over the Internet the past few days. Wonder how long till something really fucked up is going to happen and they riot.

Comment

Cops acting stupidly No never !!!

While I dont agree with the what the idiots protesting are trying to get. So long as they are peacefull who gives a fuck, and the cops should just keep things in order, and pulling the ones that are not being peaceful out. All though we dont have all the facts of what those that were arrested were doing before the cops got there

this is a little creepy ol Cronel west and a bunch of brainwashed zombies

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
          Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-01-2011, 03:32 PM.
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Why not occupy Capitol Hill instead of Wall St?

Comment

^
              True, but, the whole point to get peoples attention.
              You don't agree that we need some sort economical reform?

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                ^
                True, but, the whole point to get peoples attention.
                You don't agree that we need some sort economical reform?
                And where does that happen? At the Capitol!

Comment

^^

Right the reform they want is more govt control of the markets, Al La Dodd Frank, Stimulus and govt hand outs. All the shit that got us into this fucking mess, they want more of...................

What is needed will not happen because it would return control to the people, and that would make politicians accountable for their actions, would not allow them to scratch the backs of their friends and pick who wins and who loses in the world of business among many other things.

These fools are the definition of what Lenin termed "Useful Idiots"

William Pitt-

Comment

They're is too many pissed off Americans, something like this was bond to happen. I have a feeling this is going to keep growing bigger and bigger. People are fed up and something has to change or I have feeling something big in a negative way is going to happen.

Comment

This kinda shit has been the wet dream of the way radial left that have dropped the radical pose so they can meet the radical ends. and has been in the works since the 60's

William Pitt-

Comment

saw this on tumblr and thought it was appropriate for this thread/forum

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          your not watching enough news then. But yes your right its mostly being ignored like Project gun walker Fast and Furious documents that are 100% linking the White house to the Phoenix ATF chief.

Its MsM man nothing new here, nothing to see here, move along

As far as the protesters. Ehhh just the radical left trying to get its way again Your link has been identified as a malicious web site

This. Mr Sleeve makes my life easier yet again.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

So people who understand little about economics and those consequences want reform and take control of people/institutions who do understand economics but understand little of their political impacts. Sounds like politics as usual.
                            1985 BMW 325e
                            1997 BMW M3/4/5
                            2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X