Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    Slander???

Seems fairly accurate too me *shrugs* How can it be slander if its accurate ????
    Its slander because he doesn't agree with it.

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

Originally posted by NKRoberts View Post
      Its slander because he doesn't agree with it.

Coffin sealed shut!

The truth is the worst thing anyone could discuss these days.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I was there today, the park is almost empty with just police and new crews present

Comment

Its slanderous because its only a half truth. That's all you guys deal in.

Comment

what pray-tell is the half we are not getting????
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
              I was there today, the park is almost empty with just police and new crews present
              yeah they kicked them all out so they could clean up the god dammed mess. And banned the fucking CAMPING now they cant squat on public property anymore
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                pray tell please be specific and show me where we deal in half truths
                typical response from someone who's out of ammo
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Thank you for enlightening us oh enlightened one :P
                  Last edited by NKRoberts; 11-16-2011, 07:50 PM.

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

I would say it's mostly true because there are always the exceptions. But generally it is very true.
                    But even a small part of me agrees with some of the points of the OWS protesters. But when they walk away from 50k in damage to the public parks of Portland, they can go fuck themselves.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

The Daily Show is an Emmy- and Peabody Award-winning program that looks at the day’s top headlines through a sharp, reality-based lens.

Pwnd OWS

Comment

I'll be in the city for a few hours tomorrow. Hoping to check out the 9/11 memorial and walk the Brooklyn Bridge w/o running into these idiots.
                        Originally posted by Gruelius
                        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

No fan of John Stewart but that was pretty good!
                          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                            No fan of John Stewart but that was pretty good!
                            I think everyone should have access to materials and technology, just not my technology.

Lol that was great

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

Comment

lols. Everyone should have an iPad 2. Wait, not this one though, this one is mine.

People are selfish. Period. Period. Period. The only difference is our degree of selfishness.
                                Originally posted by z31maniac
                                I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Working...
                                X