Herman Cain Accuser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herman Cain Accuser

This is the woman from Chicago who has accused the Herminator of inappropriate comments 14 years ago.

Recognize any of the names of the attorneys?
    Here is my photo gallery answering common questions about Ground Control Suspension, and e30 suspension problems in general.
    Ground Control Gallery

The Ground Control facebook page: Dragged, kicking and screaming into social media to see what happens next.
    Ground Control facebook page

Supposedly, this is a different Axelrod.

Comment

The real question is would you PIIHB?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        The real question is would you PIIHB?
        If you tried and did not succeed, would she tell everyone she was harassed and seek monetary gain?

Comment

I just saw this stupid bitch on Peirce Morgan because my wife had it on. She's not filing suit but just wants him to apologize and admit it...LMFAO. That's all....so the real point here is to smear him. Politics as usual.
          And she's acting like she's a terrible victim as if he raped her.

Reminds me of the Duke rape case.

I just want to know who's paying her and how much.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Gloria Allred..../thread.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

she looks like a prostitute.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Hellabad View Post
                This is the woman from Chicago who has accused the Herminator of inappropriate comments 14 years ago.
                She's accusing him of a quite bit more than 'inappropriate comments'

Woman Accuses Cain of Groping; He Denies Charge
                After taking her out for a night on the town in Washington, she said, he suggested she engage with him sexually in return for his assistance — seizing her inappropriately when they were alone in a car and running his hand up her skirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                  she looks like a prostitute.
                  haha i agree

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

TMZ says she looks like Stiflers mom.

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
                      She's accusing him of a quite bit more than 'inappropriate comments'
                      http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/08/us...es-charge.html

Yes, but never filed suit and not going to, but suddenly wants a public apology?

That doesn't seem the slightest bit suspicious to you?
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

unemployed for 13 years. looks like a haggered sally struthers without sunglasses...Gloria alred.. what more needs to be said
                        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Even Non-Republican voters understand that woman was/is somehow a prostitute by definition, or at least a prostitute-at-heart.

Go ask your mom about that woman, and you'll know why.

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                            unemployed for 13 years. looks like a haggered sally struthers without sunglasses...Gloria alred.. what more needs to be said
                            i used to fall asleep dreaming about sally bent over a chair LOL
                            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by bme30 View Post
                              Even Non-Republican voters understand that woman was/is somehow a prostitute by definition, or at least a prostitute-at-heart.

Go ask your mom about that woman, and you'll know why.
                              i dont know why you would think liberals (like me) dont know a prostitute when they see one.

all dressed up for for tv she looks like a whorehouse madam at best.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                              X