Adam Carolla explains the OWS Generation

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Ether-D
    "Waaaaaah! If i have to help someone, it'll break me! Let 'em die!"
    Compassion people...
    Avg home price in NYC, $200k.

    Avg home price of OWS protestors in NYC who were arrested, $400k.


    It's not about helping the downtrodden, it's about spoiled middle-class white kids angry their Philosophy/Liberal Arts degree is basically worthless.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    "Waaaaaah! If i have to help someone, it'll break me! Let 'em die!"
    Compassion people...

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Two
    But wasn't there a state that implemented welfare drug testing?

    And it found an overwhelming majority passed the drug tests?

    And it cost more money to implement the drug test program then they saved from kicking people off of welfare?

    People sure seem to hate them poors. They should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps, right?

    I'm not sure how many of you are trolling, but if you aren't, you're disgusting human beings.
    I see you're a fan of conjecture.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Florida, passed the law but was overturned saying it was unconstitutional.

    No state has yet tested welfare people for drugs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Two
    replied
    Originally posted by bwawuz02
    Yes, natural selection is a bitch.

    But with an ounce of compassion, I would happily volunteer to spay and neuter the parents of those kids you like to mentor. I would also donate money to drug test everyone on welfare, hell I'd even watch them piss to make sure it was legit.

    Yes, it's wiki, flame away... sound familiar?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward...Piven_strategy
    But wasn't there a state that implemented welfare drug testing?

    And it found an overwhelming majority passed the drug tests?

    And it cost more money to implement the drug test program then they saved from kicking people off of welfare?

    People sure seem to hate them poors. They should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps, right?

    I'm not sure how many of you are trolling, but if you aren't, you're disgusting human beings.

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    Everytime I come into this section, I realize why I dont. Because people like Vedubbin exist.
    If this country was rid of people like him, everything would be all right.


    Im 100% serious when I say that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Dont forget George Soros himself.

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    there may not be an official agenda, but there is an agenda by those supporting the continuation of the protests. SEIU, ACORN, the American Communist Party, the American Nazi Party (funny that one, communists and nazi's on the same side) etc.
    they all hate capitalism

    this same shit happened when i was a young gun in the bay area in the late 60's/early 70's. the anti-war protests were eventually co-opted/supported financially/organized by the soviets as a cold war ploy
    all this came out after the berlin wall fell

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii
    ever wonder how these OWS protests started at the same time in different locales?
    Yeah, I know there was organization for the Wall Street one. It seemed like the others followed suit a little while after, like a copy-cat mentality. I still haven't seen anything by way of a figurehead or legitimate leadership. And I certainly haven't seen anything by way of an official agenda. All they've accomplished so far is wasting taxpayer money by paying cops OT. I don't think the OWS "movement" is legitimate at all, and will fail to accomplish anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    Originally posted by KenC
    There's central leadership and a clear official agenda now? Is there a link? I wasn't aware.

    It's hard to take them seriously at all. What's left now is a handful of people that are on the fringe of a fringe. And then a few homeless individuals that have nothing else to do. Out of curiosity, I walked by the park in Manhattan a few weeks ago, and there were fewer than fifty people there.
    ever wonder how these OWS protests started at the same time in different locales?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    SEIU and ACORN

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii
    not quite
    there are quotes from some of the organizers referring to Cloward and Piven, about the monetary impact the protests are having, about collapsing the system.
    the OWS crowd is not, repeat, not some spontaneous righteous uprising of protestors. it was planned, sponsored and had/has an agenda. it is anti-capitalist, anti-america.
    along the way people with legitimate gripes got involved too
    There's central leadership and a clear official agenda now? Is there a link? I wasn't aware.

    It's hard to take them seriously at all. What's left now is a handful of people that are on the fringe of a fringe. And then a few homeless individuals that have nothing else to do. Out of curiosity, I walked by the park in Manhattan a few weeks ago, and there were fewer than fifty people there.

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    Originally posted by KenC
    2. Nobody in their right mind, even the OWS dolts, is advocating for Cloward & Piven's strategy.
    not quite
    there are quotes from some of the organizers referring to Cloward and Piven, about the monetary impact the protests are having, about collapsing the system.
    the OWS crowd is not, repeat, not some spontaneous righteous uprising of protestors. it was planned, sponsored and had/has an agenda. it is anti-capitalist, anti-america.
    along the way people with legitimate gripes got involved too
    Last edited by gwb72tii; 12-06-2011, 06:37 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    Anytime man..... anytime
    :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    Everytime I come into this section, I realize why I dont. Because people like Vedubbin exist.
    If this country was rid of people like him, everything would be all right.


    Im 100% serious when I say that.

    Anytime man..... anytime

    Leave a comment:

Working...