Adam Carolla explains the OWS Generation
Collapse
X
-
So kids of deadbeat parents die?I think its a really good point though, it gets these young children indoctrinated to the system early. Then become dependable on the system they grew up on.
Yeah I feel bad for the children that cant afford to eat. But in all reality its their parents responsibility not the gov. to feed their children.
For this country to get back on track, entitlements must go!Leave a comment:
-
I think its a really good point though, it gets these young children indoctrinated to the system early. Then become dependable on the system they grew up on.
Yeah I feel bad for the children that cant afford to eat. But in all reality its their parents responsibility not the gov. to feed their children.
For this country to get back on track, entitlements must go!Leave a comment:
-
He's definitely the most consistent man in government, which is commendable in itself.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Ron Paul is so out of touch with reality, it's comical at best. He has repeatedly admitted that he believes his policies would lead to a loss of global hegemony for the US. What's his logical plan for national infrastructure maintenance?
Regarding Adam Corolla, about 90% of what comes out of his mouth is absolutely hilarious. He has a way with words that few others do. He loses a lot of his political credibility when he openly advocates for the revocation of school lunch programs for impoverished children (which hovers around 20% nationally).Leave a comment:
-
The majority of big corporations, democrats AND republicans want Obama to be re-elected.
Sadly, they are doing everything they can to sweep Ron Paul (The True American Champion of Constitution) out of their way.Leave a comment:
-
Maybe because of most shareholders are not in it for the long haul but only for short term gains. Scottrade and other sites make it much easier for the common person to trade stocks daily. Most stock traders have no clue when its time to vote or even pay attention as they are just going to be selling the stock over the next few weeks and on to the next company.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
that's because shareholders are as apathetic about voting on this stuff as americans are about voting for the right president.Leave a comment:
-
Yeah, it's pretty jacked that Board of a company, can run it into the ground and cause the need for bankruptcy, yet they still increase their pay/bonus structure.
I'm looking at you AMR.Leave a comment:
-
Man I feel exactlly like he said, every day when I read the paper. To many people wanting shit for nothing in this world.Leave a comment:
-
Unfortunately that seems like what the motion has turned into. A whole lot of fucking losers, being ass-douches. However I don't think the original OWS concept had much to do with all of that. There were, and still are a-lot of important issues...
I agree with everything he says about over-pandering etc etc etc. Buuut corporate (and personal) greed, and their power is seriously a huge fucking issue in our world.
Really those Muslims (extremists) were jealous of "us"? Meh...lost all credibility in the last minute.Last edited by Eecen; 11-30-2011, 10:24 PM.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: