Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    ^
    Not this shit AGAIN Its not that simple, and there are piles of data that point to the opposite. Far from settled
    So if dumb people don't know they're dumb, how do you know you're not dumb? According to the article you look for clues, such as "do you deny anthropogenic climate change?" if you answer "yes" then I got bad news for you.
    Don't take it personally, the article could be wrong, just like 97% of climate scientists could be wrong too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frog View Post
      Anyway, here are some facts about climate change:

In 2010 the ppmv was close to 400. That is carbon, which is caused by burning fossil fuels. No one can argue that.

Now, the relation between global temperature and carbon in our atmosphere is a natural cause of greenhouse effects and that is also a well known fact.

So now, how is it so complicated to understand that when we burn fossil fuels, there is more carbon in the atmosphere, and the planet heats up.

Here, this one goes a little further back

omfg the world is ending

hey froggie, wake me when your side quits lying, quits manipulating data to support preconceived conclusions, and somewhere along the line actually finds actual real life evidence supporting their mathematical models, which have been stuck on FAIL for the last 12 years.

give herbie a pm so you two can give each other a hug and curse those damn republicans

and do all of us realize how incredibly ignorant it is to use climate data for the last 400k years, when in the scope of actual climate change that time period is equal to a nanosecond?
      oh, and btw, your charts are not accurate enough to show anybody anything with relation to CO2
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        Same thing for the liberal pundits.
        That's why I included Daily Cos. I'm pretty sure it's that liberal website that Bill O'Reilly is always getting mad at.

I will however agree with you on your reading choices, I find them both to be good.

But I also read debka, a few of the Israeli rags, Al jazeera, abc, etc. About the only ones I purposely steer clear of are Fox/MSNBC/Huff Po.
        BBC World News America is the only TV news I watch. I can't stand any of the networks, they're way too focused on the whole infotainment thing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          omfg the world is ending

hey froggie, wake me when your side quits lying, quits manipulating data to support preconceived conclusions, and somewhere along the line actually finds actual real life evidence supporting their mathematical models, which have been stuck on FAIL for the last 12 years.
          Hey there sleepy head. It's time to wake up.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cliche Guevara View Post
            How stupid of me to use a clever play on words to accurately describe how meaningless Che has become as a political figure.... I find it quite amusing that you're attempting to use your lack of critical thinking skills to call me stupid. Seriously man, if you know who Che is it's not that difficult to figure out.

Cliche Guevara: Like Che Guevara, but incorporating "cliche." What could that possibly mean? Definitely nothing to do with the word "cliche....." He must be a communist sympathizer!

Impeccable logic right there.
            It's not really news that sleeve doesn't read anything particularly well, and his ability to make a coherent point is even worse. You're expecting a bit much from him.

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
            omfg the world is ending

I wish you realized that climate change deniers, ya know the ones who are paid or supported to argue contrarian positions? They do the exact thing you accuse global warming scientists of doing.

Comment

i posted this article on my facebook. one of my good friends absolutely destroyed an acquaintance. the acquaintance unfriended and blocked me. hahaha.

ouch.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

apparently chris is educated enough to not realize what he doesn't know
                its the same as herb dissing richard lindzen, Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Meteorology, Department of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences, MIT, as a "faux" scientist
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

you mean the guy that says global warming is real and that humans may or may not be causing it?

how is he supporting your AGW stance?
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

Chris also does not know about NASCAR having events in Watkins Glen and Infineon, clearly showing his incompetence he assumes is above average intelligence.

Ironic.

Comment

take a tongue in cheek statement and take it as fact. that's a logical fallacy.

good job sticking it to him!
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

kershaw, shake that guy's hand for me. that was well done.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

you got it, sir.
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                          X