Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama has gotten his healthcare and amnesty.... whats next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama has gotten his healthcare and amnesty.... whats next?

On a serious note after getting his Obamacare and Amnesty passed what is next on Obama's agenda?

- Student Loans

- Guns

- ?
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Amnesty?

Comment

So, he's gotten the Romney-designed healthcare bill passed and the Bush II-crafted amnesty act supported.

Damn lib-rals!

-Charlie
      Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
      '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
      FYYFF

Comment

Small arms ban ?????
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Small arms ban ?????
          Obama wont touch guns, especially now that any sort of plan he may or may not have had regarding F&F, is now in the toilet.

Comment

Take away my student loans

Plz gobernmnt

;)
            1985 BMW 325e
            1997 BMW M3/4/5
            2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Small arms ban ?????
              tin foil hat?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                So, he's gotten the Romney-designed healthcare bill passed and the Bush II-crafted amnesty act supported.

Damn lib-rals!

-Charlie
                I blame BOOOSH
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

dolan pls. This country needs a revolution. It's only a matter of time before the tree of liberty need to be refreshed with the blood of true patriots.
                  1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                  2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                  2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
                    dolan pls. This country needs a revolution. It's only a matter of time before the tree of liberty need to be refreshed with the blood of true patriots.
                    okay. you can line up to be shot first.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                      okay. you can line up to be shot first.
                      but not after Obamahitler bans all the guns!!

Comment

Conspiracy theorists are up for the next ban.

Comment

^yeah, that's a good idea, start "banning" people for asking questions and doubting a machine that's number one goal is self preservation.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                            tin foil hat?
                            No. Attempts have been made in the 1st months of the administration... Not to mention to manufacture and create a situation that dose not really exist Al LA F&F among other things.

"I just want you to know that we are working on it, We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar." - BHO to the Brady Campaign 3/30/11
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Small arms ban ?????
                              yeah thats a for sure thing.
                              he only allowed ccw in federal parks and ccw on amtrack trains to fool everyone into a lull.
                              Originally posted by der affe
                              What are you going to start a thread about next? "My woman's skinny jeans chaffe my special parts, f*ck skin irritation"
                              Originally posted by navid41691
                              And no, I use lotion so I don't have to worry about skin irritation.
                              '...rolling balls, i'm elated, i'm going dumb now; drinking liquor i'm faded and having fun now; loaded gun and tripping with everyone around; keep me stuck in the sky, i never wanna come down...'...kabosh

Comment

Working...
                              X