Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama has gotten his healthcare and amnesty.... whats next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad all this shit is going down
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
      This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

What do you propose the government do with all those shell casings? Sell them to John Q Public so he can blow is face off while trying to repack them in his trailer park with a ballpeen hammer and then sue the government?

Do you honestly believe that Obama was behind this, pulling the strings and attempting to control ammunition purchases by artificially driving the up price through stopping a small fraction of a percent of the ammunition used in this country from being reused? SERIOUSLY?? You really, really need to get a grasp on reality. You're paranoid delusions and conspiracy theories are getting less and less believable.
      My god you are a tool today.

Short answer YES

Those casings are sold largely to COMMERCIAL RELOADERS. Then reloaded and sold to the public, sporting clubs, even many law enforcement departments buy it up to use as a cheaper alternative for practice ammo (saves the dept and tax payers money) as its about 1/2-2/3 cost of NEW box ammo.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT???? ITS WORTH 3 TIMES LESS AS SHREDDED BRASS THAN AS CASINGS. Thats not responsible use of tax payer dollars, to not recoup as much as they can from something that is 100% legal to have and use and buy for political gain.

The fucking MILITARY especially at the time with 2 wars going was/is one of the largest consumers of ammo there is, its not a small fraction. The military only uses NEW ammo and most of the big manufactures were running at full tilt to keep up with the govt orders and we in the civilian market get the slack production. At that time pulling millions of available rounds off the civilian market would have driven the prices WAY THE FUCK up which coincides with drivel that had come directly from the O mans mouth hole not 2 years prior to this stunt.

YES Jon Q Public reloads ammo all the time. I used too, Vdub dose and there are many more even on this site that reload. There is a lot of science and precautions that you take, a ball peen hammer is not really one of the tools you use. I have been know in the past to but once fired military brass.

O man appointed whats his face and not more than 2 weeks after that appointment we get that Demill order........ how hard are those dots to connect given the O mans agenda/position on firearms and weapons
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
        I am as conservative as they come but it won't be a disaster. It will have long term effects on quality and innovation and it won't really tackle the root problems of high costs and an unhealthy American population. BUT, it does make sure that everyone has access to healthcare with a cost proportional to their income and it will make it really hard for insurance companies to fuck over patients, which are definitely really good things. Things are going to be different than they would have been otherwise, but I would hardly call it a disaster.

You're not conservative if you at all think this bill is a good thing. This bill makes those who are productive members of society pay for those who are unproductive members of society. Minus the disabled of course. In other words the idea here is more freebies for the lazy fucks of America on the backs of the real tax payers....

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
        What particularly with the bill is a disaster? Or do you even know what's in the bill? Most people don't including the senators that voted against it. It's not a solution but it's a good start, just the beginning of several steps to solving the healthcare problem.

Yes it's a great start to the Bolshevik society the left want. Which is exactly where we're headed.
        Pretty soon it'll be monthly rations and limited toilet runs for the sake of the planet. Historically that's always where these huge governments lead their people. Straight to the grave. And all down the road paved in good will.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
          On a serious note after getting his Obamacare and Amnesty passed what is next on Obama's agenda?

- Student Loans

- Guns

- ?
          it's not on his agenda but it is his future as of 20Jan2013- President emeritus

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
            You're not conservative if you at all think this bill is a good thing. This bill makes those who are productive members of society pay for those who are unproductive members of society. Minus the disabled of course. In other words the idea here is more freebies for the lazy fucks of America on the backs of the real tax payers....
            I don't buy the typical conservative arguments in relation to life saving medical treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
              I don't buy the typical conservative arguments in relation to life saving medical treatment.

You believe that people like Walter Patton who abused his body (his own fault) by being an alcoholic should have had his implant at the cost of the tax payer. That pretty much destroys any personal responsibility arguments you might bring up in the future if that's the case.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

You believe that people like Walter Patton who abused his body (his own fault) by being an alcoholic should have had his implant at the cost of the tax payer. That pretty much destroys any personal responsibility arguments you might bring up in the future if that's the case.
                Do you believe that an educated, tax paying, insurance premium paying man with a wife and kids and 25 years working his ass off in a coal mine should be dropped from his insurance and die of lung cancer? Because fuck him right, it's his own fault.

Comment

The only reason the Government wants to increase the length of life is so that they can collect more revenue from more individuals.

Comment

Yes it's a great start to the Bolshevik society the left want. Which is exactly where we're headed.
                    Pretty soon it'll be monthly rations and limited toilet runs for the sake of the planet.
                    and..... crazytown

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      My god you are a tool today.

Short answer YES

Those casings are sold largely to COMMERCIAL RELOADERS. Then reloaded and sold to the public, sporting clubs, even many law enforcement departments buy it up to use as a cheaper alternative for practice ammo (saves the dept and tax payers money) as its about 1/2-2/3 cost of NEW box ammo.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT???? ITS WORTH 3 TIMES LESS AS SHREDDED BRASS THAN AS CASINGS. Thats not responsible use of tax payer dollars, to not recoup as much as they can from something that is 100% legal to have and use and buy for political gain.

The fucking MILITARY especially at the time with 2 wars going was/is one of the largest consumers of ammo there is, its not a small fraction. The military only uses NEW ammo and most of the big manufactures were running at full tilt to keep up with the govt orders and we in the civilian market get the slack production. At that time pulling millions of available rounds off the civilian market would have driven the prices WAY THE FUCK up which coincides with drivel that had come directly from the O mans mouth hole not 2 years prior to this stunt.

YES Jon Q Public reloads ammo all the time. I used too, Vdub dose and there are many more even on this site that reload. There is a lot of science and precautions that you take, a ball peen hammer is not really one of the tools you use. I have been know in the past to but once fired military brass.

O man appointed whats his face and not more than 2 weeks after that appointment we get that Demill order........ how hard are those dots to connect given the O mans agenda/position on firearms and weapons
                      OK fine.

If you want to join joshh in crazytown and honestly, truly believe that because some low-level government employee wanted recycle used metal it means President Obama is secretly launching a war on the 2nd amendment, knock yourself out.

There's no point in arguing with retarded people. They're too stupid to know when they're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        The only reason the Government wants to increase the length of life is so that they can collect more revenue from more individuals.

haha, nice.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post

There's no point in arguing with retarded people. They're too stupid to know when they're wrong.
                          So this is what your going to resort to..... I have debunked every arguemnet you can make aginst anything I have said mostly with the govt. Own figures, and presented a very (in myth busters terms) plausable argument backed by facts, and you are just going pull the retarted card out because you don't agree ?????

Good for you
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            I have debunked every arguemnet you can make aginst anything I have said mostly with the govt.
                            Except that this thing you speak-the shredding of spent casings never actually happened. And the same story here.

According to the NRA no casings at all were shredded, and the whole thing took less than a week to resolve, apparently to everyone's satisfaction, except perhaps yours.

From FactCheck.org:

An Undead Theory

(But resolution of the issue) hasn't buried the zombie claims that the Obama administration is trying to eliminate the supply of reloaded military small-arms ammunition. We keep getting those messages. The most recent carries the subject line: "Why Ammo is Scarce."

Ammo may well be scarce: Georgia Arms warns buyers on its Web site that shipping times are delayed five to seven weeks. But the reason isn’t any Obama administration move to shut down reloaders. Georgia Arms states that it is "due to a huge increase in demand."

And it’s logical to think that surge in demand is coming from gun owners who are needlessly concerned by groundless but undead claims like this one.
                            Last edited by mar1t1me; 06-29-2012, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                              Except that this thing you speak-the shredding of spent casings never actually happened. And the same story here.

According to the NRA no casings at all were shredded, and the whole thing took less than a week to resolve, apparently to everyone's satisfaction, except perhaps yours.

From FactCheck.org:

An Undead Theory

(But resolution of the issue) hasn't buried the zombie claims that the Obama administration is trying to eliminate the supply of reloaded military small-arms ammunition. We keep getting those messages. The most recent carries the subject line: "Why Ammo is Scarce."

Ammo may well be scarce: Georgia Arms warns buyers on its Web site that shipping times are delayed five to seven weeks. But the reason isn’t any Obama administration move to shut down reloaders. Georgia Arms states that it is "due to a huge increase in demand."

And it’s logical to think that surge in demand is coming from gun owners who are needlessly concerned by groundless but undead claims like this one.
                              Hahahahaha awesome

Comment

^ lol owned.

In other words the idea here is more freebies for the lazy fucks of America on the backs of the real tax payers....
                                is public transportation, public roads, public schools, public libraries more freebies for the lazy fucks of [The United States of] America on the backs of the real tax payers? because by that twisted logic, you can apply that to anything the US Government pays for.

is it just me or does all this crazy ranting :hitler: just seem like people are angry just to be angry? there is a contractor our shop sometimes uses who is always broke because he doesnt know how to manage his business. but each time he comes in the shop he rants and raves about how everything is fucked up by that black man in the white house. i can only chuckle.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X