Missing Flight MH370 777-200
Collapse
X
-
Farbski, you're conflating way too many things with way too many other things. I really have no idea what our relationship with Israel has to do with anything, let alone a missing airliner.
The world is a dark and dangerous place. Terrorists and criminals, the good ones anyway, don't steal planes and hide them away. It's too complicated. AQ's modus operandi has been low concept high impact since they got started in the nihilism business. Most others have followed suit.
The craziest plausible thing I can think of is that it was a heist. Some sort of high value cargo was on board and someone wanted it.
But, I promise, a simple explanation will come forth one day. -
Well, you keep going on acting as if the world is a loving, caring place, and there is a simple, logical, sane explanation, and I'll continue thinking the world is full of bad people that want to do bad things to good people because it furthers their agenda.
I think Israel's response is actually telling, being as the present administration has not cared for our ally in the middle east as well as previous administrations, they KNOW they have to go on their own, and protect themselves, because the US probably isn't, not until sometime in early 2017 at least.
Hey, I know human trafficking for organ transplants is big, there were what, at least 500 kidneys and lungs on that flight?Ah right.
I'm not disputing any hijacking scenario. I just don't think the plane made it all the way to Cavestan or any other place, landed, and is now being prepped for something else by evil masterminds. Too complex. Too many variables.
But, in that vein, maybe there were a group of body snatchers who took over control. Now the passengers are being put through rigorous medical experiments and their organs are being harvested to make high octane racing fuel for lawn mower grands prix.Leave a comment:
-
Ah right.
I'm not disputing any hijacking scenario. I just don't think the plane made it all the way to Cavestan or any other place, landed, and is now being prepped for something else by evil masterminds. Too complex. Too many variables.
But, in that vein, maybe there were a group of body snatchers who took over control. Now the passengers are being put through rigorous medical experiments and their organs are being harvested to make high octane racing fuel for lawn mower grands prix.Leave a comment:
-
The plane was most likely hijacked and crashed. I'm sure airlines and aviation administrations around the world are tightening procedures.
I don't think Israel is special in that regard. Plus, their civil aviation has always had a laser beam focus on security. Not really news.Leave a comment:
-
My point is Israel wouldn't be on point more so that they usually are, unless they had credible info, they don't just go running around making stuff up. If the plane is in water, would they go through the changes? I don't think so. I bet they have credible info about the northern arc.Leave a comment:
-
Saajid Muhammad Badat (co-conspirator of Richard Reid) , from his testimony last week, not the older Bojinka Plot.Leave a comment:
-
Are you referring to the Bojinka plot? That had nothing to do with Malaysia, IIRC.Now, what if it was terroristic and not suicidal, and the some of .govs had knowledge about it, and instead, it was shot out of the sky somewhere totally unrelated, what if they had to not publish the fact that some government shout 230+ people out of the sky, and this was the best alternative?
We know that a al-Qaeda related guy spoke of a Malaysian terror plot about a plane, after it happened no less, would he have said that before it happened? Maybe this was a coded message for a timeframe to commit other acts, thus no claim of responsibility, because they want responsibility for what comes next while we wait and wonder.
Yes, not found for days, I'm pretty sure it's likely been twice as long for MH370, and no sign of it.
The plane wasn't shot down. If it were flying west over the ocean it posed no threat to anyone except the people on board. Why shoot it down? Does not compute.
Stop spouting such things!Leave a comment:
-
http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-...disappearance/
This is what I have been waiting to hear, knew it would only be a short time. They will not hesitate to vaporize that plane, full of hostages or not.Leave a comment:
-
Now, what if it was terroristic and not suicidal, and the some of .govs had knowledge about it, and instead, it was shot out of the sky somewhere totally unrelated, what if they had to not publish the fact that some government shout 230+ people out of the sky, and this was the best alternative?
We know that a al-Qaeda related guy spoke of a Malaysian terror plot about a plane, after it happened no less, would he have said that before it happened? Maybe this was a coded message for a timeframe to commit other acts, thus no claim of responsibility, because they want responsibility for what comes next while we wait and wonder.
Yes, not found for days, I'm pretty sure it's likely been twice as long for MH370, and no sign of it.Leave a comment:
-
Also, something I haven't heard here yet is, why no ELT's? If it crashed, impacted, or got wet, it would have started transmitting, so either the hijacker walked throughout the plane and manually shut off the ELT's in the blowoff doors, in the life rafts, and the ones in the plane if it were to have crashed and not gone off. This, makes me think it landed.Leave a comment:
-
I didn't say they 'watched' it, but the 'metadata' should exist in their quadruple redundant systems and data logging/storage equipment.
I'm very sure that the US has more than enough raw data available to explain the entire flight. Shit, Why are people not using sat images from the morning of the 8th to go back and see if they can trace contrails to known flightpaths and flights, and find the one that does not have a match.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: