Clinton's goose cooked yet? Money trail keeps growing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clinton's goose cooked yet? Money trail keeps growing

Corrupt as the rest of them but seems like Bill and Hillary might be facing charges in the near future.

I don't want to hear FOX yaddah because this is/has been reported else where.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

one can only hope................. but we all know those charges will not stick or will be nothing more than a slap on the wrist in repercussions for all of it....

She "deserves" to be the next POTUS remember.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Anybody hear her comment about being able to use a CCW permit for voter ID but not a student ID? Never underestimate the power of stupid in large numbers.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

CCW is govt issue Student ID is not.... Valid point in theory but then you have to take into account that they (the liberals/Dems) dont want you to have to show any ID in order to be allowed to participate in a election......
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          CCW is govt issue Student ID is not.... Valid point in theory but then you have to take into account that they (the liberals/Dems) dont want you to have to show any ID in order to be allowed to participate in a election......
          Depending on what kind of student you need to give SSN and other government issued information anyway, so its still silly.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            It's painfully transparent that these types of laws are only pushed by the GOP because of the perception that it will punish Democrats more than Republicans.

This is hardly an endorsement of Texas's voter-ID law. Reports from the general election and the primaries indicate that at the very least the law has unleashed a wave of administrative headaches. The jury may still be out on racial discrimination, but there isn’t a scrap of evidence to support the Republican argument that the law has somehow improved the integrity of the process. There never has been. The type of electoral fraud that voter ID supposedly guards against is theoretically possible, but if it was going on before the voter-ID law took effect, it was vanishingly rare. And if Texas Republicans were seriously worried about fraud, they would be more skeptical of voting by mail, which is far more liable to be abused. Yet, as noted above, both parties are actively encouraging mail-in voting.
            but to keep this on topic, clinton is almost as out of touch with the reality for the average american as mitt romney.

neither deserve to be president.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post

neither deserve to be president.
              Out of curiosity, what candidate as of now does deserve to be president? I haven't been really in the loop with the current GOP candidates, but I personally think it's time we have a Republican in office.
              "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
              The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

NO one deserves the job or is entitled to it......

Yes brave there is nothing wrong with out electoral system, in fact we should allow citizens of other countries that live in the US (illegally) vote in our most important elections as well right.....

Oh wait seems more than 1/2 of Dems think they should be able too, and nearly half think they should be counted when gerrymandering up districts...

Originally posted by link
                Fifty-three percent (53%) of Democrats think tax-paying illegal immigrants should have the right to vote. Twenty-one percent (21%) of Republicans and 30% of voters not affiliated with either major political party agree.
                I trust rasmussen is leftist (sorry impartial) enough for you.....

Hell on second thought since we have such a global influence why not extend voting to citizens of other counties that have never set foot in the US as well, You know citizen of the world and all that jazz....................
                Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-06-2015, 01:14 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

None of that incoherent bullshit is worth rebutting.

Comment

considering hillary probably just lost a sizable portion of her potential votes (the whole "all lives matter" ridiculousness) i don't think she's gonna have much of a chance anymore anyway.

crimes are easy to cover up for people in power, pissed off voters... not so much

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                      Out of curiosity, what candidate as of now does deserve to be president? I haven't been really in the loop with the current GOP candidates, but I personally think it's time we have a Republican in office.
                      And we will. At least thats what I gather from history. We go from dem to gop to dem to gop. No telling if it will be someone from the gop thats worth a shit..

Comment

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
                        And we will. At least thats what I gather from history. We go from dem to gop to dem to gop. No telling if it will be someone from the gop thats worth a shit..
                        Rand Paul
                        1991 318is ---230K - DD
                        1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                        so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Yeah

After what I saw last night (in the first republican debates), it sounds as if everyone was on board with Hillary being the nominee. The emails are not enough to bring her or anyone down unless they find something really scandalous (doubtful).

Given his funding, it looks as if Jeb might take it. I never thought I would say that. I just didnt see anyone else pulling it off but there is still ample time. Trump will probably wear himself out. I got the impression that Megan wanted to say something like, Trump is an independant who is leveraging himself as a republican to get free airtime.

If that is indeed true, its creative.
                          Last edited by Javier h; 08-07-2015, 02:08 PM.

Comment

It's a sad day in American History when we have presidential dynasties. A second Clinton is bad, but a third Bush? Seriously? Is this 16th Century Europe or China?

Bernie Sanders for prez. It'll never happen, but fuck it. The rest can go choke on each other's money.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                              It's a sad day in American History when we have presidential dynasties. A second Clinton is bad, but a third Bush? Seriously?
                              I totally agree with you here - this country doesn't need another Bush or Clinton administration (I think we've had enough of each). Our biggest issue is who.....out of the circus of candidates who isn't a Bush or Clinton.....is going to wind up in the White House? My stomach turns just thinking about it.

Jon
                              Rides...
                              1991 325i - sold :(
                              2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Working...
                              X