No announcement yet.

Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My point was that it's ironic then that only loony conservatives are reading a book that outlines the philosophy of the current liberal ideology. So the irony is that democrats, and clinton supporters, that so enthusiastically celebrate every word obama and clinton say are the only ones who don't know what those two are trying to push on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
      My point was that it's ironic then that only loony conservatives are reading a book that outlines the philosophy of the current liberal ideology. So the irony is that democrats, and clinton supporters, that so enthusiastically celebrate every word obama and clinton say are the only ones who don't know what those two are trying to push on them.
      Zing! And that's the whole rub.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Or they're reading it and using its tactics? If these rules are so effective why on earth do you pretend that any political group would be above using them to their advantage?

I'm not sure it really outlines current liberal ideology--it's all over the map for the dems. There's little agreement, and very little formalized liberal ideology for the dems.

While your newspaper clipping supposedly outlines how alinsky's rules have influenced our current state of the country, almost none of what is in that image can be attributed to the list of 13 rules.

The values "pushed" by obama and hillary are not alinsky-based by the very nature that they're not community (citizen) driven, but driven from the top down.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          Or they're reading it and using its tactics? If these rules are so effective why on earth do you pretend that any political group would be above using them to their advantage?
          The tactics are 40 years old and have been in use for just about as long. That's the whole point. Liberals have been using those tactics like lemmings. They have no idea why they do it; they just do it.

I'm not sure it really outlines current liberal ideology--it's all over the map for the dems. There's little agreement, and very little formalized liberal ideology for the dems.
          I think you are 100% wrong on that. Everything they do is to further the cause of progressivism. So any movement that does that, they support, though it may only be for a time.

While your newspaper clipping supposedly outlines how alinsky's rules have influenced our current state of the country, almost none of what is in that image can be attributed to the list of 13 rules.
          Thick.

The values "pushed" by obama and hillary are not alinsky-based by the very nature that they're not community (citizen) driven, but driven from the top down.
          Super thick.

Obama and Hillary are community organizers first. They happened to rise up to the highest office and SOS respectively. Its the dream of every "community organizer" to be at the helm of the ship and steer it off a cliff. You know, fundamentally change the United States.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Why we talking about Hillary when we can spread the good message about Bernie!?

Comment

so says the people who read sites like infowars. The rest of us, have no idea who Alinksy is except that you say he's bad and big bad Obama is going to come take your guns!!!!!1 and is trying to turn everyone into a mulsim/atheist/transsexual.

Good grief.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                so says the people who read sites like infowars. The rest of us, have no idea who Alinksy is except that you say he's bad and big bad Obama is going to come take your guns!!!!!1 and is trying to turn everyone into a mulsim/atheist/transsexual.

Good grief.
                It's OK to be ignorant nando. It's also OK to just blindly follow your leaders too.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

My party is best party.

Nando just let them read their fiction in peace, they have to have some entertainment when there isn't a liberal to bash.

You guys really need to spread out your fact checking, this whole Obama is gunna take 'er gunz attitude reeks of tin foil hat.

Inb4 all media is liberal and bias so it doesnt count to cross check facts.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                    My party is best party.

Nando just let them read their fiction in peace, they have to have some entertainment when there isn't a liberal to bash.

You guys really need to spread out your fact checking, this whole Obama is gunna take 'er gunz attitude reeks of tin foil hat.

Inb4 all media is liberal and bias so it doesnt count to cross check facts.
                    Dude, there are plenty of liberals to bash. That, in fact, is what this whole thread is about.

And if you think that "common sense gun reforms" is anything other than a gun-grab, you are mistaken. And I know you are a gun nut like me. You have to be deluding yourself to think otherwise.

Here is your primer, if you dare to read it. From the Washington Post. Clearly establishes that both Clinton and Obama are disciples of Alinsky. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...032401152.html

Oh, and the last line of the article is great for a laugh!

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

really we are just now getting to the Alinsky connection. I thought this was fairly common knowledge for most people that have been at all in touch with the last 3 election cycles
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        really we are just now getting to the Alinsky connection. I thought this was fairly common knowledge for most people that have been at all in touch with the last 3 election cycles
                        Apparently conservatives are simply delusional.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

The infowars insult bin is just about empty I'd reckon. I don't think anyone here subscribes to that or has in ages.

Sleeve: Must of been out of the loop because, even though I've heard of the Alinsky Clinton connection and never looked more in to it let alone seen an outline like this. Seeing as clinton might by our next president I thought the post was relevant and enough to start aligning certain coincidences.

Well hey, this is a political forum where 'things' are supposed to be shared. If nothing else, at least that's being done.

Comment

No I definitely Agree Hillary is a Gun Grabber, not so sure Obama is a hard core one, he is definitely Anti Gun, but he obviously didnt do all he could to ruin our 2nd Ammendment, Which I am very glad for.

If emperor trump wins can he at least reverse russia ban and get rid of stupid ass 922(r)
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Dozy: Its not a big deal and a valid post in this thread for sure. My pointing to it was not meant as negative, just honestly thought it was a little more widely known is all...

The info wars barb has little meaning, if you have a access to a couple of books and open your eyes and look around at what is happening in the world. You dont have to be Nostradamus to see it
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

No worries, not taking as such. The last post was meant towards everyone since, including myself, we're all so quick so spar in this forum.

It's pretty incredible what's hidden in plain sight for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X