Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    Nope, I'm lumping EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD as being guilty of being dismissive, constant use of logical fallacies, etc.
    I disagree and am happy to discuss it.

One question:

Does that include you?

I'll be offline until about 6pm pst so will respond after then (assuming you want a conversation)

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      I disagree and am happy to discuss it.

One question:

Does that include you?

I'll be offline until about 6pm pst so will respond after then (assuming you want a conversation)
      I absolutely include myself.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

GWB in every one of these threads blatantly contradicts himself, ignores facts, makes things up, posts bullshit links and attacks those that disagree with him.
        example?
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
          I absolutely include myself.
          Fair enough.

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          example?
          Not entering that Vietnam.

Look at any post that you are arguing a point and look at the wordpress bullshit links you provide.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

How convenient
            Make an allegation without support

So exactly what didn’t you understand about me saying polluting is immoral Parker?
            Somehow that morphs into destroying the planet?
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

How convenient

So exactly what didn’t you understand about me saying polluting is immoral Parker?
              Somehow that morphs into destroying the planet?
              I did not say you are destroying the planet. Thanks for proving my point. I said you are a hypocrit spouting blue earth while 100 % supporting Trump

Everyone knows you post nonsense. I don't need to search your posts to prove it.

Comment

How convenient
                Why do you require facts and proofs now when you support a president for whom alleging without hard facts and real proofs is enough? An administration based on inventing its own reality and flippy flopping. Be consistant for once.
                Last edited by Massive Lee; 07-26-2018, 07:50 AM.
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Catch and Kill

President should be upfront and simply say: none of your business.

When he knows he's going to lie.

But instead things like the former Playboy centerfold model story affair

— Trump’s spokeswoman Hope Hicks was quick to dismiss it. “We have no knowledge of any of this,” adding that Karen McDougal’s claim of an affair with Mr. Trump was “totally untrue.”

Fast forward a few months...

Cohen on tape: “I need to open up a company for the transfer of all of that info regarding our friend, David,” which is potentially a reference to David Pecker, president of American Media Inc., which owns the National Enquirer. Cohen mentions that he had “spoken to Allen Weisselberg [of the Trump Organization] about how to set the whole thing up” and Trump asks, “So, what do we got to pay for this? One-fifty?”

In other words, not only was Trump aware of the payment by AMI, he even knew the figure.

Yet no one cares. Lying is okay if its not relevant to the office. Even when caught on tape. Sure Presidents lie in office but the lying with this administration is taken to a whole new level and sadly enough the new standard.

Just so we all focus on the important issue, we all knew the type of lifestyle Trump lived. The Access Hollywood tape was pretty explicit in terms of the women and yes, people didnt care and voted for him. What I am referring to is the ramifications to FBI directors and yeah just finally sorting the russian issue. The lies just flow....and continue...dripping.
                  Last edited by Javier h; 07-26-2018, 07:59 AM.

Comment

So far, Trump lied about 3 sexual encouters : Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal, Vladimir Putin. We know how much he paid Stormy Daniels and McDougal to shut the fukk up. What about Vlad? ;-)
                    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Oh look it's another leftist that cant handle herself and just oozes the tolerance that the left says they have!!! https://cbs12.com/news/local/trump-h...ader-to-resign

Comment

ah, yes, the intolerant "vice chair of Palm Beach Soil and Water Conservation District", a role model for all the librul children.

How about Mr. Jason Spencer, Actual Georgia State Representative?
                        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                          ah, yes, the intolerant "vice chair of Palm Beach Soil and Water Conservation District", a role model for all the librul children.

How about Mr. Jason Spencer, Actual Georgia State Representative?
                          Hahaha sasha is so fucking funny. But yeah that guy is a dumbshit and I'm glad he got weeded out. Being like that has no place in politics or anything else besides being a school janitor

Comment

Y
                            You need to apologize to your grandchildren for supporting an administration that is hell-bent is destroying the planet.

Saying you want something while applauding its destruction is not conducive to a positive result.
                            Gee i guess i missed your point about destroying the planet Parker!
                            Way to prove my point LOL.

And here's larger point: ever look at your self, a little introspection, about how you and the left argue about things??

You typically have a knee jerk reaction. Because i support the president's policies i'm in favor of pollution.

Because a source that talks about global warming is on wordpress or another website, the entirety of their research is dismissed outright and i'm a denier, the equivalent to denying the holocaust. Never mind the GW industry is incestuous, that anyone with science disproving or casting doubt on the "97% consensus" can't get published in journals that you approve of.

Your side of the aisle is fucked up man, and the election of Trump proves it
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Because i support the president's policies i'm in favor of pollution.
                              i've complained more than once about how obama said he was going to close guantanamo and, given 8 years, didn't.

if you don't like pollution or the destruction of the environment, why aren't you objecting to trump's policies?
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                                i've complained more than once about how obama said he was going to close guantanamo and, given 8 years, didn't.

if you don't like pollution or the destruction of the environment, why aren't you objecting to trump's policies?
                                He's not going to destroy the planet, and i don't believe he's in favor of polluting either.

Obama did his thing at EPA and Trump will do his. Both did/will overshoot too far but it's the natural flow of politics.

There are numerous regulations governing coal etc that mitigate or eliminate pollution. We frankly cannot live without coal today, and there is a natural push-back against the Obama heavy handed demonization of the coal industry
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X