Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    Yeah, and who was it that blew up a building here in OKC? Oh yeah, a white Christian radical.

And who has been responsible for most attacks in the US?

Oh white, male Christians.
    I know. I'm with you on that. Domestic terrorism is much, much higher than any attack from the outside. ;-) But what I meant was that a wall would not have kept to jetliners from hitting the towers. ;-)

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Nope, those guys came through your country.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

a thing i learned today: DHS is among the agencies furloughed by the current shutdown.

the part i already knew: under their umbrella are both Border Patrol and ICE.

so here's been our end-of-year response to illegal immigration:
        - deploy a brigade-sized army element who would have otherwise spent the holidays with their families to do effectively nothing
        - stop paying the people we *already hired to do that*, right after they finished paying for christmas gifts and holiday vacations
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

The big part that pisses me off is that this is a fucking game to Trump. He's trying to bully his way to get what he wants. Tons of people aren't getting paid at an already financially taxing time of the year and he couldn't care less. You think he gives a shit about you and your family? NOPE. He'll still be rich. As will the other members of congress. He doesn't understand the normies like us, because he's NEVER had to. He may have hired them, but he was born elite. We're nothing but a bunch of talking heads to him.
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Nope, those guys came through your country.
            Wasn't Ben Laden from the family that was best friend with the Bush klan? And wasn't Ben Laden a CIA op agent? ;-) Who remembers when Ronald Reagan met with some Talibans in Washington and claimed they were true patriots? As for some of these terrorists coming from Canada, please remind me which border they crossed to enter the US? Oh, I see. The US border.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Hoping Cheetos will get his Christmas present.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Whine, whine, whine......

So much Winning!!! It never gets old.

Last I heard all cabinet heads serve at the pleasure of the President.
                Mattis’ tenure is about as long as any during Obama’s tenure.
                Absolutely halirious to watch and hear Democrat’s love of Mattis and never ending war when they hated him before.

Things I am waiting for

Trumps reelection
                Bader-Ginsburg replacement just to watch all y’all’s heads explode
                Last edited by gwb72tii; 12-27-2018, 05:19 PM.
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Another Starbucks bet gwb?

$10 Trump isn't reelected

Ruth is a fighter, she won't resign and she isn't going to give Trump the satisfaction of dying while he's in office. Back to work right after surgery shows her determination.

$10 she makes it through to 2020 election

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                    Wasn't Ben Laden from the family that was best friend with the Bush klan? And wasn't Ben Laden a CIA op agent? ;-) Who remembers when Ronald Reagan met with some Talibans in Washington and claimed they were true patriots? As for some of these terrorists coming from Canada, please remind me which border they crossed to enter the US? Oh, I see. The US border.

OMG LEE, you pointed out something that everyone has known for decades. You're so contemporary and edgy, how do you do it all?

I'm so edgy, I don't understand what the proxy war with Russia is. Before you pull up a link, that was Syria as well.

"I make brake caliper adapters and brake bias calculations using online information that uses readily available information. I will share information that is decades old, please tell me how intelligent I am."

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Hey buddy. Don't be another hypocrite. No need to bring Canadian border in the discussion as a source for terrorism when you very well know that a previous administration had these same people as their best friends/business partners/political allieds and that rotten apples still had to cross the US border whatever the country they come from. Not to mention that the terrorism in the US is mostly domestic, and not coming from abroad. ;-)

BTW what does brake bias calculation has to do with this thread? Really? Or are you holding a grudge?

BTW This is supposed to be an entertaining thread and the joke is obviously on clown #45. So don't take it too seriously...
                      Last edited by Massive Lee; 12-28-2018, 02:02 PM.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                        Hey buddy. Don't be another hypocrite. No need to bring Canadian border in the discussion as a source for terrorism when you very well know that a previous administration had these same people as their best friends/business partners/political allieds and that rotten apples still had to cross the US border whatever the country they come from. Not to mention that the terrorism in the US is mostly domestic, and not coming from abroad. ;-)

BTW what does brake bias calculation has to do with this thread? Really? Or are you holding a grudge?

BTW This is supposed to be an entertaining thread and the joke is obviously on clown #45. So don't take it too seriously...
                        I literally pointed out in a post in this page further up that most terrorists in America are Americans. Again with pointing out the obvious or repeating what has been said and thinking you're insightful.

Previous administrations, notice the last letter.

The US government has been intervening in places for decades and decades that we shouldn't be bothering with. Republicans and Democrats.

Even Jimmy Carter, by Noam Chomsky's assessment as the least violent president ever, look into his history in say East Timor or Angola or Zaire or or or.

What is it with people on the left or the right ignoring the horrible shit "their" person did?

Democrats, rightfully, abhor "grab 'em by the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles" but then don't seem to care about the 7 figures of donations flowing into the Clinton foundation from countries with abhorrent human rights issues, especially women.

I appreciate the back pedal, not sure you would have made it at a D-III college though.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

I can tell you, I'm super worried about ISIS driving those Tacoma's across the Atlantic.

Thanks for clearing up how the 9/11 perps got here.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                            Thanks for clearing up how the 9/11 perps got here.

Thanks for not reading the next few posts when I pointed out they came through Canada. And not understanding the context of the conversation to make a poor attempt at a "gotcha."

This feels like Facebook when someone rants about the headline without reading the article.

Want to try again?

*Post quoted for posterity*

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Thanks for not reading the next few posts when I pointed out they came through Canada. And not understanding the context of the conversation to make a poor attempt at a "gotcha."

This feels like Facebook when someone rants about the headline without reading the article.

Want to try again?

*Post quoted for posterity*

You seem upset are you OK?

Need a hug???

*edit*

And nope, I was not going for any gotcha, I don't wantcha.
                              Last edited by parkerbink; 12-28-2018, 04:00 PM.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                                You seem upset are you OK?

Need a hug???

*edit*

And nope, I was not going for any gotcha, I don't wantcha.
                                So you cant even admit you acted like a jerk for no reason.

Decay and I have.

What's your moral high ground on not reading or paying attention to what you're responding to?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                                X