Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    Next campaign slogan should be Make America relevant again.
    Yes, because you don't like the President, America isn't relevant.

Is that why we are seeing stupid stories out of the UK Press about how since America is the preeminent super power in the world, and our policies affect the entire globe, everyone in the world should be allowed to vote in our elections?

This is a country which calls itself 'leader of the Free World' and has huge global influence in terms of foreign policy and economics. Now that Trump won't acknowledge basic things like climate change, it's time other countries had a say

You guys really need to quit fighting hyperbole with hyperbole.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

It certainly has effected the global economy during this "trade" war with China.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        Yes, because you don't like the President, America isn't relevant.

Is that why we are seeing stupid stories out of the UK Press about how since America is the preeminent super power in the world, and our policies affect the entire globe, everyone in the world should be allowed to vote in our elections?

This is a country which calls itself 'leader of the Free World' and has huge global influence in terms of foreign policy and economics. Now that Trump won't acknowledge basic things like climate change, it's time other countries had a say

You guys really need to quit fighting hyperbole with hyperbole.

No, because our Big ABrained President is removing us from the world making Ghina great and allowing the vacuum to be filled by our adversaries.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
          I thought that MAGA was a great slogan to be used AFTER the Trump days. Because, honestly, the US is such at a low point at the moment. Never were ignorance, lies and insults so highly praised.
          Lee,
          You forgot about the Great Liar Obama! He perpetuated the racial problems and pushed even harder for the people to suck the teet of the government. It was just that the left praised his sick ideologies and conveniently forgot to mention who he lost weapons to.

Comment

No, because our Big ABrained President is removing us from the world making Ghina great and allowing the vacuum to be filled by our adversaries.
            Please speak in specifics with sources.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
              Lee,
              You forgot about the Great Liar Obama! He perpetuated the racial problems and pushed even harder for the people to suck the teet of the government. It was just that the left praised his sick ideologies and conveniently forgot to mention who he lost weapons to.

There is no comparison in the lie arena between Trump and anyone.

The one area where Trump reigns supreme is in the liar gold cup.

How can you claim to give shit one about the truth while supporting Trump?

Please.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

^
                I don't fully support Trump. The bump stock ban, no fly list support and red flag laws are all unconstitutional and very dangerous.

Please, don't feed the left. They are a danger to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                  ^
                  I don't fully support Trump. The bump stock ban, no fly list support and red flag laws are all unconstitutional and very dangerous.

Please, don't feed the left. They are a danger to the world.
                  jesus christ why do i have to keep saying this to people around here

tell us why the bump stock ban is unconstitutional, rather than just saying it and expecting us to take it at face value

how fucking lazy are you
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                    jesus christ why do i have to keep saying this to people around here

tell us why the bump stock ban is unconstitutional, rather than just saying it and expecting us to take it at face value

how fucking lazy are you

Thomas Jefferson was carrying an AR15 with a bump stock when he wrote the Declaration of Independence. Ben Franklin wanted to add a specific clause protecting the sanctity of the bump stock, but Jefferson thought that it was such a universal, fundamental element of life on earth that it simply went without saying.

Fun fact: George Washington crossed the Delaware not on a boat, but on his bump stock. Bump stocks are also amazing life-saving flotation devices!

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                      I thought that MAGA was a great slogan to be used AFTER the Trump days. Because, honestly, the US is such at a low point at the moment. Never were ignorance, lies and insults so highly praised.
                      you're memory is incredibly short. Apparently you do not recall Obama as president, eh?
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                        you're memory is incredibly short. Apparently you do not recall Obama as president, eh?

Do you remember Trump's Presidency? How short is your memory, you don't remember now.

Comment

Do you remember Trump's Presidency? How short is your memory, you don't remember now.
                          they all lie Parker. You're apparently still wet behind the ears.
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                            they all lie Parker. You're apparently still wet behind the ears.

My ears are dry as the desert I live in.

No one lies like Trump. If he told me my name (correctly) I'd verify the data.

Comment

Also, gross rationalization is not a response. It is just an excuse (a poor one)

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                Please speak in specifics with sources.
                                Also, gross rationalization is not a response. It is just an excuse (a poor one)

You don't say? Huh.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                                X