No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are trying to hard at this point mate.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
      Even if you're naïve enough to call white nationalists "nazis" it's a false equivalency to consider them as racist, genocidal white supremacists. Loving your own and resisting the Kalergi plan for white genocide =/= hating others and wishing them dead.
      wow. well, i'd never heard of the concept of kalergi before.

i live in a multicultural state where as a white dude, i'm actually a minority, but nobody has told me or anyone i know that they want me and everyone like me exterminated.

everyone i meet just wants to go to work, earn a paycheck, go home, take care of their kids, and have a few beers at the end of the day.

what fucking nutjob are you hearing this from?
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        Thats why i said its gotta come to an end they are doing more harm then good any more. We got bin laden now its time to hit the road and let that country be. They can fight there own battles now we have given them the tools to do so or most of them.
        How do you propose we continue to fight terrorism, yet stop the War on Terror?
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          wow. well, i'd never heard of the concept of kalergi before.

i live in a multicultural state where as a white dude, i'm actually a minority, but nobody has told me or anyone i know that they want me and everyone like me exterminated.

everyone i meet just wants to go to work, earn a paycheck, go home, take care of their kids, and have a few beers at the end of the day.

what fucking nutjob are you hearing this from?
          whoda thunk it that if you google that phrase a whole bunch of crazy as shit websites come up

i'll never stop laughing at white people crying about white genocide

Comment

Trump Thread 2.0

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
            How do you propose we continue to fight terrorism, yet stop the War on Terror?

I said it needed to be fought. We got the guy we were after who killed thousands of Americans now it can end. America didn't go over there to fight every little terror cell that popped up along the way.

Edit: just looked at my original post and i put needs instead of needed. Twas a typo my bad.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
              Watch the video properly. He's not even speeding. He's driving slowly pushing his way through and ACTUALLY BRAKES(you can clearly see the brake lights) when he approaches the crowd. Gets hit by a filthy hippy fighting a straw man and becomes scared, whacks it into maximum panic and mows down some idiots.

Even if you're naïve enough to call white nationalists "nazis" it's a false equivalency to consider them as racist, genocidal white supremacists. Loving your own and resisting the Kalergi plan for white genocide =/= hating others and wishing them dead.
              Dude, seriously?! FOH with that bullshit.

-The ramming of that crowd was intentional

-The Black Community has a lot of pent up anger because of systematic oppression. You'd be mad too if you weren't given an equal chance in the land of the free...How do I know this? Because I am a 30yr old black man that has experienced this and has had to work EXTRA FUCKIN HARD to not become a statistic in White America.

-Fuck Nazi's and anyone who share's their view points. If you want to call me the "Alt-left", that's fine with me, but im damn tired, and will go to war with any domestic terrorist willing to spread that hate.

Fuck this thread and all the assholes trying to justify Trump and his bullshit.
              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

he's a troll man, he says inflammatory shit and then switches to something else when someone calls him on it

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                  he's a troll man, he says inflammatory shit and then switches to something else when someone calls him on it
                  well fuck him too then.
                  -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                  91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                  08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                  04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                  Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                  Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Im just glad when it comes to jobs, I have what is commonly thought to be an English/ White name and I have no foreign accent. By the time I get to the 2nd/ 3rd interview Ive already made a very good impression so that they dont freak out when this "Simon" they've been interviewing turns out to be a brown guy who looks like he should be wearing a turbin or a questionable vest.

Sincerely

A brown guy who looks like a white guy on paper
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      :rofl:

I envy that
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Lmao

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                          If you want to call me the "Alt-left", that's fine with me, but im damn tired, and will go to war with any domestic terrorist willing to spread that hate.
                          goddamned right.
                          fuck racism, fuck discrimination, and i will fight fascism beside you, like my grandfather did.
                          there is no place for that in our country. none.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

Um, why does his hair and skin color keep changing?????

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Who are the 4%???

IMG_9651 by phled1, on Flickr

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

let's take note of the sampling error rate.
                                i'll admit to having a non-zero approval rating of drumpf.
                                but i think that's mostly due to his speech writers and military advisors.
                                as for the rest of the margin... well, you know what they say about broken clocks.
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X