Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The President asked a person with zero Intelligence Community experience to Head the entire US Intelligence Program.
    Last edited by phillipj; 07-29-2019, 07:15 PM.
    1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

    Comment


      Originally posted by cale View Post
      Depends if he's willing to rock a black balaclava or not, then he's definitely on his way to earning his bust on a t-shirt.
      overweight dude posting from his mother's basement in canada is invited to watch today's counter-ICE action in SF, if we're pointedly trolling
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      current:
      1985 323i baur (project to resume soon...)
      2013 ninja 300 (way more fun than a car)

      Comment


        Someone who looks like Sarah Mclachlan should be narrating a commercial to try and raise a dollar a day to feed you shouldn't be throwing stones.
        Last edited by cale; 07-30-2019, 07:23 AM.

        Comment


          now kith
          cars beep boop

          Comment


            Originally posted by cale View Post
            Someone who looks like Sarah Mclachlan should be narrating a commercial to try and raise a dollar a day to feed you shouldn't be throwing stones.
            i'm sorry for not being a fatass? i can still pass the army's PT test. i'll take their opinion on my physical fitness over a canadian basement dweller's, thanks.
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            current:
            1985 323i baur (project to resume soon...)
            2013 ninja 300 (way more fun than a car)

            Comment


              I've clearly struck a nerve when an offhand remark directed an a non-organization is met with tailored response just for me. So now anything directed at Antifa is meant for you? Get over yourself.

              Comment


                coward’s response, met with the disdain it deserves.
                past:
                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                current:
                1985 323i baur (project to resume soon...)
                2013 ninja 300 (way more fun than a car)

                Comment


                  Until Antifa gets rid of the masks and stands up to be counted, you’ll never win the public’s approval. If your cause is so righteous you should not need to hide.
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                    Until Antifa gets rid of the masks and stands up to be counted, you’ll never win the public’s approval. If your cause is so righteous you should not need to hide.
                    cars beep boop

                    Comment


                      That group would also fail the test of public approval as well, so what's your point? Start a thread about shitty right wingers loosing their liquor store jobs for carrying tiki torches and you'll likely see the same folks here calling them the assholes they are. I don't think there's much doubt among the active posters here that the exteme right presents a significantly greater threat.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by cale View Post
                        That group would also fail the test of public approval as well, so what's your point? Start a thread about shitty right wingers loosing their liquor store jobs for carrying tiki torches and you'll likely see the same folks here calling them the assholes they are. I don't think there's much doubt among the active posters here that the exteme right presents a significantly greater threat.
                        Sorry but if you’d bother to actually look thru history, you’ve got it exactly backwards Cale. The left, not the right, has a long established history of violent political protest.

                        it Should be against the law to go head hunting like Antifa and wear a mask, or anyone that mimics the left’s violence.
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

                        Comment


                          You're kidding right?

                          According to a 2017 report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office, "of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, Far-right politics violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent). The total number of fatalities is 106 for far right violent extremists and 119 for radical Islamist violent extremists over the approximately 15-year period. However, 52 percent of the deaths attributable to radical Islamist violent extremists occurred in a single event—an attack on the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida in 2016."
                          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terr..._United_States

                          Spoiler too, Islamic terrorists are also far right.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                            Sorry but if you’d bother to actually look thru history, you’ve got it exactly backwards Cale. The left, not the right, has a long established history of violent political protest.

                            it Should be against the law to go head hunting like Antifa and wear a mask, or anyone that mimics the left’s violence.
                            i've been helping other antifa occupy ICE HQ here in SF for the past two days

                            no mask, no violence

                            sorry for not living up to the demon you were hoping for
                            past:
                            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            current:
                            1985 323i baur (project to resume soon...)
                            2013 ninja 300 (way more fun than a car)

                            Comment


                              Whoa, new interface. I thought maybe they shut down R3V because it was a secret haven for 8chan people

                              1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

                              Comment


                                been quiet here. maybe Fox News Grandpa can't find the forum anymore?
                                cars beep boop

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X