No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone who looks like Sarah Mclachlan should be narrating a commercial to try and raise a dollar a day to feed you shouldn't be throwing stones.
    Last edited by cale; 07-30-2019, 06:23 AM.

Comment

now kith
      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
        Someone who looks like Sarah Mclachlan should be narrating a commercial to try and raise a dollar a day to feed you shouldn't be throwing stones.
        i'm sorry for not being a fatass? i can still pass the army's PT test. i'll take their opinion on my physical fitness over a canadian basement dweller's, thanks.
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I've clearly struck a nerve when an offhand remark directed an a non-organization is met with tailored response just for me. So now anything directed at Antifa is meant for you? Get over yourself.

Comment

coward’s response, met with the disdain it deserves.
            past:
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:

Comment

Until Antifa gets rid of the masks and stands up to be counted, you’ll never win the public’s approval. If your cause is so righteous you should not need to hide.
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                Until Antifa gets rid of the masks and stands up to be counted, you’ll never win the public’s approval. If your cause is so righteous you should not need to hide.
                cars beep boop

Comment

That group would also fail the test of public approval as well, so what's your point? Start a thread about shitty right wingers loosing their liquor store jobs for carrying tiki torches and you'll likely see the same folks here calling them the assholes they are. I don't think there's much doubt among the active posters here that the exteme right presents a significantly greater threat.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                    That group would also fail the test of public approval as well, so what's your point? Start a thread about shitty right wingers loosing their liquor store jobs for carrying tiki torches and you'll likely see the same folks here calling them the assholes they are. I don't think there's much doubt among the active posters here that the exteme right presents a significantly greater threat.
                    Sorry but if you’d bother to actually look thru history, you’ve got it exactly backwards Cale. The left, not the right, has a long established history of violent political protest.

it Should be against the law to go head hunting like Antifa and wear a mask, or anyone that mimics the left’s violence.
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

You're kidding right?

According to a 2017 report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office, "of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, Far-right politics violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent). The total number of fatalities is 106 for far right violent extremists and 119 for radical Islamist violent extremists over the approximately 15-year period. However, 52 percent of the deaths attributable to radical Islamist violent extremists occurred in a single event—an attack on the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida in 2016."

Spoiler too, Islamic terrorists are also far right.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                        Sorry but if you’d bother to actually look thru history, you’ve got it exactly backwards Cale. The left, not the right, has a long established history of violent political protest.

it Should be against the law to go head hunting like Antifa and wear a mask, or anyone that mimics the left’s violence.
                        i've been helping other antifa occupy ICE HQ here in SF for the past two days

no mask, no violence

sorry for not living up to the demon you were hoping for
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

Whoa, new interface. I thought maybe they shut down R3V because it was a secret haven for 8chan people

1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

been quiet here. maybe Fox News Grandpa can't find the forum anymore?
                            cars beep boop

Comment

Hes waiting for someone to post a topic that lines up with his latest climate hoax blog.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Can we all just acknowledge when Trump does something good, even if you don't like him? Example being Prison Reform, border security, building the wall, better foreign policy and trade, etc... Also Trump avoiding a war with Iran and North Korea is a good thing.

Great list of the some of his accomplishments in office:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39981...ry-khachatrian

Comment

Working...
                                X