No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

The democrats have no chance of getting control of either house of congress or impeaching Trump.

The FISA memo is going to show a Trump is, as you say, a buffoon but not guilty of doing anything illegal. A major setback for democrats.

Plus the tax cuts will be in full effect and people vote with their wallet.

People are going to realize the democrats are the ones guilty of using Russian disinformation to obtain the FISA warrant to surveil the Trump campaign.
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
        The democrats have no chance of getting control of either house of congress or impeaching Trump.

The FISA memo is going to show a Trump is, as you say, a buffoon but not guilty of doing anything illegal. A major setback for democrats.

Plus the tax cuts will be in full effect and people vote with their wallet.

People are going to realize the democrats are the ones guilty of using Russian disinformation to obtain the FISA warrant to surveil the Trump campaign.
        I like how a memo questioned for its accuracy is suddenly totally true. But 2 dossiers written by intelligence professionals are fake hacks created by the deep state to discredit the god emperor himself.

Its hard to tell if you are a real person with how copy paste these ideas are.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          I like how a memo questioned for its accuracy is suddenly totally true. But 2 dossiers written by intelligence professionals are fake hacks created by the deep state to discredit the god emperor himself.

Its hard to tell if you are a real person with how copy paste these ideas are.
          Dude get a grip. You do understand the Steele dossier was bought and paid for by the DNC, and the FBI can’t verify anything it says, and it was Russian sourced. That the DNC colluded with Russian intelligence, hid payments to Fusion, and the dossier apparently was used to obtain the FISA warrant against Trump.

This is ok to you?

Here, this will help:

Nunes Memo
          The House Intel Committee voted today to declassify the memo, so we will likely know soon what it contains. In the meantime I surmise that it outlines a case that senior FBI personnel collaborated with the DNC to produce a phony dossier describing a conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government, that the parties covered up the origins of the dossier by channeling the payments through a law firm, that the FBI misled the FISA court by offering the dossier as a verified product of British intelligence operations so as to obtain approval to undertake wiretap surveillance of the Trump campaign, and that a senior group within the FBI and the Department of Justice used the FISA wiretap, along with hundreds of unmasked Section 702-About queries, to spy on the Trump presidential campaign and the transition team. I surmise that the Nunes memo will conclude that there was politically- motivated and criminal misconduct by senior staff at the FBI and Department of Justice, by which the Democrats abused the government’s intelligence-gathering apparatus to spy on a rival candidate for the presidency in the hopes of obtaining compromising information that would derail his campaign. The parallels to Watergate will be immediately obvious.
          Last edited by gwb72tii; 01-31-2018, 10:03 PM.
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
            Dude get a grip. You do understand the Steele dossier was bought and paid for by the DNC, and the FBI can’t verify anything it says, and it was Russian sourced. That the DNC colluded with Russian intelligence, hid payments to Fusion, and the dossier apparently was used to obtain the FISA warrant against Trump.

This is ok to you?

Here, this will help:
            https://www.rossmckitrick.com/upload.../nunesmemo.pdf
            lol

make sure you go double check for the child trafficking ring in the pizza place basement too, gotta make sure.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

You are amazing
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by rhE-30 View Post
                What was you favorite part? Mine was when he said he would lower the price of prescription drugs. Cause, you know, our problem is that opiates cost to much.
                I didn't realize opiates were the only prescription drugs.

Good to know.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

The dossier was started by Republicans during the primary and taken over by the Dems and NOT USED.

An innocent person. Welcomes an investigation to clear them.

My first post tax break paycheck is here, 37.42 more in it.

I hope Americans can't be bought for under 900 a year.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

It's not so straight forward for me, since we get paid twice a month, so my check can have 80, 88, or 96 hours on it.

The check yesterday was for 96, it was a whopping $8.88 more.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Most companies didnt start the new tax rates till this month. I get paid 2 times a month and very rarely are my checks identical when the hours are the same

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm making around $74 more per pay period - annualized to around $1,700...still don't support Donnie or the GOP. I just cannot wrap my head around how anyone is foolish enough to think he or the GOP establishment have the nations best interest in mind.

The first 15 minutes of the SOTU was Donnie attempting to take credit for emergency services that would have operated just as effectively if there was a chimp sitting in the oval office. Pathetic.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                        Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Yeah, I'm not sure what is up with my check. I too should be getting approx $200/month more. Maybe the next check will reflect it.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                            The interesting thing is when Conservative Muslims (a minority among Muslims) are being highly criticized for trying to bring Shariah in their communities (religious principles overruling civil laws) while some Conservative Christian groups are doing exactly the same thing in the US. Of course, one religion is no better than the other. And both shall be kept off our governments. ;-)
                            The difference being the conservative chrisitans want to prevent gay people from getting married and prevent aboritions, whereas sharia law would lay out whether to hang them or stone them to death.

Comment

^ which is why I firmly believe that religion has absolutely no place in government.

"In God We Trust" really shot the USA in the foot.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                              Sounds like you need a massage.
                              Originally posted by kpeng
                              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Joe, explain your new sig...

I am seeing $6 more in my checks lol...
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X