Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    you're already wrong, 5 words in, never mind the grammatical mistake

you haven't been to the middle east, you don't know enough about it to tell me to "keep up"

do some research into what's happening in yemen before you pretend you know what you're talking about
    Yes grammatical error at 11pm when I should be sleeping from a tiehausted brain form 14+ hour days sorry about that. ALLIES. There is that better..

And yes the Saudis are strategic allies of the US in the middle east.... You have the Obama administration to thank for formalizing that arrangement even though there has been diplomatic friendliness since the late 1930s

Again selling weapons systems to strategic allies is far different than the definition of gun running the that was the fast and furious deal organized by the Obama admin.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      And yes the Saudis are strategic allies of the US in the middle east.... You have the Obama administration to thank for formalizing that arrangement even though there has been diplomatic friendliness since the late 1930s

Again selling weapons systems to strategic allies is far different than the definition of gun running the that was the fast and furious deal organized by the Obama admin.
      You think the Saudi's and the Obama administration had a good relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post
        You think the Saudi's and the Obama administration had a good relationship?
        I don't think he said they had a "good" relationship. Rather a strategic one, and a diplomatically friendly one.
        "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
        -----------------------------------------
        91 318is Turbo Sold
        87 325 Daily driver Sold
        06 4.8is X5
        06 Mtec X3
        05 4.4i X5 Sold
        92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
        90 325i Sold
        97 328is Sold
        01 323ci Sold
        92 325i Sold
        83 528e Totaled
        98 328i Sold
        93 325i Sold

Comment

Correct.... the statigeic alliance was solidified under Obama with a 115B dollars worth of weapons equipment and training in 2016... more than any previous us administration....

I didnt say good.... so jus who has been gun running to the saudis again?
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Five days left. You know what to do to end this nightmare. ;-)

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              You have the Obama administration to thank for formalizing that arrangement even though there has been diplomatic friendliness since the late 1930s
              oh horseshit. that relationship was "formal" enough when desert storm happened.
              past:
              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:
              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Its the 14th Amendment dude, thats like 1870.

Its literally Jus Soli. Its synonymous.

And you wonder why people don't really respect your opinions in this thread, you almost never know what you are talking about.
                nope you happen to have it wrong. The 14th amendment has been interpreted by some to include anyone born in the USA, but the various cases that have been brought through the Supreme Court have not affirmed your erroneous position.

There happens to be an article about this very topic in the WSJ today. Read up and educate yourself.
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                  nope you happen to have it wrong. The 14th amendment has been interpreted by some to include anyone born in the USA, but the various cases that have been brought through the Supreme Court have not affirmed your erroneous position.

There happens to be an article about this very topic in the WSJ today. Read up and educate yourself.
                  It's way more nuanced then a 3 paragraph opinion piece.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                    Perhaps you have exemples... because I think you are being quite inventive. ;-)
                    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                      Five days left. You know what to do to end this nightmare. ;-)
                      Yup, vote Republican because so far I have experienced the Dems making a mess of everything, and D's supporting this whole movement that it is an embarrassment to be white and or male, or that there are more than 2 genders.

Obama and Obamacare have royally screwed this country, there is no reason to trust another Dem right now, especially with the progress Trump has made even while being fought on both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                        Yup, vote Republican because so far I have experienced the Dems making a mess of everything, and D's supporting this whole movement that it is an embarrassment to be white and or male, or that there are more than 2 genders.

Obama and Obamacare have royally screwed this country, there is no reason to trust another Dem right now, especially with the progress Trump has made even while being fought on both sides.
                        What progress has HE made, exactly? By the way, I don't support the actions of either side. But, I also don't agree with any statement that he is in any way competent to run a country.
                        88 325i Cabrio
                        04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                          So it's not the Saudi's fighting the Iran-backed Houthi's whom are upset about the 2012 Yemeni elections?

Where do you get 10 years though? Operation Decisive Storm didn't start until 2015.
                          conflict didn't start when we issued an op-order

it was definitely a A Thing You Didn't Talk About when i passed through SA in 2008-2009
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post

This is too well written to be a troll post
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

P&R has gotten a lot more palatable since not having to see gwb and decay's posts directly. Now if only the rest of you guys could stop quoting them? You can't converse with, much less argue with, extremists from either side. As perfectly evidenced by this sub-forum. I enjoy reading the posts from the majority of the posters here regardless of which side of the aisle but the back and forth between those two, and the rest of you guys, is the definition of insanity.

I realize that's probably a shot in the dark plea... but figured I'd give it a shot.

As for Trump. The more I see and hear from him, the more incompetent and impotent he appears. Watching him over the years as a "businessman," I didn't think it was possible for him to fall any lower in my estimation. And I'm not counting his reality TV years either as I didn't watch any of that weirdness. I have been trying to avoid condemning him as a failure until I see some his accomplishments (whether good or bad) but so far I haven't seen anything of note... but I have heard way more than 4 years worth of none-sense. His continued fear mongering and out right lying is reminiscent of a religious cult movement leader and it's getting out of hand.

The one thing he might manage to accomplish is to SIGNIFICANTLY increase voter participation. From both sides of the aisle most likely. So, for that, I give him credit. I'm not certain it was his intention though.
                              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                              -----------------------------------------
                              91 318is Turbo Sold
                              87 325 Daily driver Sold
                              06 4.8is X5
                              06 Mtec X3
                              05 4.4i X5 Sold
                              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                              90 325i Sold
                              97 328is Sold
                              01 323ci Sold
                              92 325i Sold
                              83 528e Totaled
                              98 328i Sold
                              93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                                conflict didn't start when we issued an op-order

it was definitely a A Thing You Didn't Talk About when i passed through SA in 2008-2009
                                We didn't issue it, it was a coalition of SA and 8 other Middle Eastern and African countries that we backed, but did not lead.

If the Yemeni Civil War (genocide as you referred to it) had been going on since 2008, why did it take until July 2015 for the UN to declare a level 3 emergency.

Even in Al Jazeera I can't find any references to the "genocide" starting before March of 2015. Sure the initial unrest started with the "Arab Spring" but even yemen didn't get in on it until 2011. The UN is saying both sides of the conflict have committed war crimes.

The Houthi's started terror attacks (backed by Iran) in 2004.

Here is a pretty good timeline, that's very easy to find the corroborating information. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-14704951

But SA isn't doesn't get "for real" involved until 2015, which is the accepted beginning of the Yemeni Civil War.

This is why it's frustrating to debate anything with you.

Person: Here are these widely accepted facts known around the World.
                                You: Nah son, you just don't know.

And then you essentially provide nothing more than, "I just know, OK?" But usually with a few added insults.

How's that for a fact-based and polite response?
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X