Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wat, you’re conservative?
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
      Wat, you’re conservative?
      What an individual is has no bearing. The point is when you have no real response you go to attacking individuals.

I am a realist. I see this administration is coming apart and it is horrifying.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

What a disgrace today was.
        cars beep boop

Comment

Which part? There were so many things to choose from.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Third shut down in two years under Cheetos. Damn, is that really the dude who wrote "The art of the deal" ? ;-)
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Trump has the best shutdowns, the most shutdowns......

Also, this is classic.
              Attached Files

Comment

Jeepers border wall gofund me guy (thank you for your service & sacrifice) might not be all he claims:

The Border Wall GoFundMe Campaign Is This Week's Weirdest Story

Comment

didn't they say the wall would cost about 31 billion?

even 12mil crowdfunded builds maybe a couple miles.

congrats to everyone who threw that money away while people in flint, MI still don't have water clean enough to drink. clearly they've got their heads on straight.
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

What amazes me is how bad Trump is with numbers (which has already been proven by his numerous bankrupcies). All the stupid things he says and does are meant to please his base, which is basically 25% of the population (you can't win elections with 25% of votes) while he is also alienating 50% of Republicans. And obviously he will not gain votes from Democrats. Talk about digging your own hole. And now he owns this third shutdown while he claimed he was proud of it when facing Schumer and Pelosi in front of cameras. He definitely is very dumb... ;-)
                    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                      didn't they say the wall would cost about 31 billion?

even 12mil crowdfunded builds maybe a couple miles.

congrats to everyone who threw that money away while people in flint, MI still don't have water clean enough to drink. clearly they've got their heads on straight.

Flints water problems stems from a fundamental infrastructure issue. Your attempting to compare apples to dildos again, while not really knowing you ass from a hole in the ground about either issue besides glancing at bolded headlines on top of Vox. articles.

Flints water issue has ZERO to do with boarder security, IIRC Flint got a 120M in federal emergency funds from the O admin, and another 25m from the state of MI. You dont fix city wide municipal water system that serves a 100+ thousand residences and business, over night, or even in 24 months, that is a project that can and will likely take decades. As there is more to it than most people realize, this is not simply a tainted incoming water supply issue, this is, an additive package to make sure that water is potable that does not play nice with the OLD pipes them selves leading to the contamination at the customers taps, that can not be flushed out.
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

ok, apparently sleeve needs the concept of "opportunity cost" explained to him

anyone?
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

again flint is a Local and State issue, that the Feds really have no reason to get involved with. Boarder security on the other hand IS a federal issue, and one of the few things actually spelled out in the founding documents of this nation as FEDERAL govt responsibility to the citizenry and the states.

You attempt to garner emotional equivalency is just another attempt at distraction from the issue at hand. Keeping people out of the country that are choosing to attempt enter with out going through the proper proceedings and channels
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            again flint is a Local and State issue, that the Feds really have no reason to get involved with. Boarder security on the other hand IS a federal issue, and one of the few things actually spelled out in the founding documents of this nation as FEDERAL govt responsibility to the citizenry and the states.

You attempt to garner emotional equivalency is just another attempt at distraction from the issue at hand. Keeping people out of the country that are choosing to attempt enter with out going through the proper proceedings and channels
                            I agree with a need to laser focus on the issue at hand: Trump is a disgrace. He is a liar, he has no interests that do not focus on his interests.

He has sold us out to Russia and with this latest move has shown it 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              fine, if that's such an important distinction to you- i don't like that the structure of the tax system sends so much money to the fedgov on useless "solutions" to nothingburger problems when those funds would be better utilized at the local and state level.

if i break it down for you any further than that i'm gonna have to go monosyllabic about it.

Keeping people out of the country that are choosing to attempt enter with out going through the proper proceedings and channels
                              *patiently sighs* they are being denied access to the proper channels, that's why people are pissed.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

If you deny access to the country by denying people amnesty that seek it, why are people surprised when they seek other (illegal) means to gain entry? If it is made difficult to gain entry by making the process expensive and long, why are people surprised when they seek other (illegal) means to gain entry?

That's where I have a difficult time understanding the argument here. It is generally accepted by most people in the country that the preference is for people emigrating into the country to do so through legal channels, but then we want to make such emigration extremely difficult. People wouldn't come into the country illegally if we made it easier to do so legally. They want the benefits afforded people living legally in America, that's why they come here. Coming illegally doesn't afford all of those benefits, but the compromise is still better than their current situation so they do it anyway. Make the process easier and you'll have fewer illegals because the cost-benefit equation skews against entering illegally.

I also don't buy the argument that people come here to do Americans harm. They come here for a better life, no different than the Europeans that came here in the 18, 19, and 20th centuries. They aren't rapists, murderers, thieves any more than the people that are already here.

Comment

Working...
                                X