Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not all heresy.

The partially redacted transcript by the White House is not heresy; and they should release the full transcript without the ellipsis that will make the extortion even clearer. Mulvaney very publicly saying it was a favor for purely political reasons is not heresy, either. William Taylor is Trump's Ambassador to Ukraine. He testified to multiple sources and instances that show it was attempted extortion. "Extortion" means obtaining benefit through coercion.

It's true neither of the first day's witness listened in on the actual call(s). That's why Trump should allow Mulvaney and Bolton and whomever to testify before everybody -- to completely clear his name. He could clear this all up immediately if he wanted to, instead he is preventing them from talking. The White House has officially instructed these men to refuse to cooperate with the House of Representatives.
    1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Could that redacted transcript have classified information contained with in it.... After all world leaders discuss such things during such phone calls....
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by CarpHunter View Post

Seriously? As was pointed out by Philip, Mulvaney admitted on national television that it was quid pro, ie a bribe, as laid out in your own constitution and federal laws. The president does not have authority to hold or release federal funding that was already approved by congress.

There's no accusations, there's a ducking transcript of the call, that was tampered with by the trump administration i might add. Add to that the changing stories from the right and refusal to show up for subpoenas. Notice also that all the republican side is doing is attacking the witnesses and whistleblowers or throwing out conspiracy theories instead of defending the merit or legality. That's what guilty people do, not innocent ones. I would hope your smart enough to understand that simple fact. For a guy and a party that supposedly did nothing wrong, they sure are trying to hide and distract. Huh.
        Wow, this is impressive spin! The transcript wasn't doctored at all. Not once in the transcript did Trump say or imply anything like: If you don't dig up dirt on Biden, we aren't going to give you federal aid. All accounts of the Ukraine thing are 2nd and 3rd hand interpretations at best. There hasn't been any changing stories on the right at all: Bullshit charges, bullshit process, bullshit people involved.

Lefties and Never-Trumpers have been attempting to undo 2016 since the day after the election. That's why WHO says WHAT and WHEN matters. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...rtment-banquet

I am old enough to remember when Democrats hated James Comey before they loved him when he broke FBI policy and leaked memos to the media. https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/29/polit...ort/index.html https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/demo...ry?id=47352885

Let's talk about Obama Admin Failing to Deal With Russia, shoddy FISA court application, Christopher Steele, The Pee Pee Dossier (thanks to piece of shit John McCain!!), etc. Then lets talk about Russian Collusion and how Mueller found nothing. Now it's quid-pro-quo with Ukraine which simply did not happen.

Look, we get it: Democrats, Lefties and the Deep State do not like Donald Trump. Win a fucking election and settle it the correct way instead of making shit up or actively committing subterfuge of a duly elected President.

The denial of any of this is simply astounding. Trump Derangement Syndrome is real, evidently. Can we just let the man do his job?

The Young Turks (TYT) covered the 2016 US Election and got themselves record live viewers to watch the most epic meltdown in YouTube media history. The bigot...
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
          It's not all heresy.

The partially redacted transcript by the White House is not heresy; and they should release the full transcript without the ellipsis that will make the extortion even clearer. Mulvaney very publicly saying it was a favor for purely political reasons is not heresy, either. William Taylor is Trump's Ambassador to Ukraine. He testified to multiple sources and instances that show it was attempted extortion. "Extortion" means obtaining benefit through coercion.

It's true neither of the first day's witness listened in on the actual call(s). That's why Trump should allow Mulvaney and Bolton and whomever to testify before everybody -- to completely clear his name. He could clear this all up immediately if he wanted to, instead he is preventing them from talking. The White House has officially instructed these men to refuse to cooperate with the House of Representatives.
          WTF dude? Contradiction much?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by CarpHunter View Post

Seriously? As was pointed out by Philip, Mulvaney admitted on national television that it was quid pro, ie a bribe, as laid out in your own constitution and federal laws. The president does not have authority to hold or release federal funding that was already approved by congress.

There's no accusations, there's a ducking transcript of the call, that was tampered with by the trump administration i might add. Add to that the changing stories from the right and refusal to show up for subpoenas. Notice also that all the republican side is doing is attacking the witnesses and whistleblowers or throwing out conspiracy theories instead of defending the merit or legality. That's what guilty people do, not innocent ones. I would hope your smart enough to understand that simple fact. For a guy and a party that supposedly did nothing wrong, they sure are trying to hide and distract. Huh.
            And this is why we have a disagreement over what happened. You’re talking about the R’s and I thought you were talking about the D’s.
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Oh, and I’ve been gone from this board for a while and come back to see marshallnoise carrying the torch. Well done man!!
              This whole shit show will be a campaign issue along with the “Russian collusion” lies the Democrats cried about for 2 years.
              welcome to Trump’s second term.
              I also cannot wait to see heads roll and indictments handed out to the players who lied about info for the FISA warrants. And anyone who believes Comey, Brennan and the others did this on their own without Obama knowing and explicitly approving of are delusional.
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                but yet the fact remains its all hearsay that's at least twice removed from the source...........

Dog and pony shit show at best, Election meddling at worst I lean towards the latter
                ‘Sup?
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Could that redacted transcript have classified information contained with in it.... After all world leaders discuss such things during such phone calls....
                  Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman testified that the White House transcript had been heavily edited, intentionally omitting 'crucial words and phrases.' Vindman also stated that they were omitted despite his attempts to include them. Discussions about investigating the Bidens were intentionally left out of the Transcript.

The White House releasing a revised transcript with key evidence removed is an admission of guilt.

Thing is, if the shoe were on the other foot you guys would be howling. Personally speaking, I greatly dislike the Clintons and the Trumps. I greatly dislike the Establishment Democrats and the Establishment Republicans. Why? They use and abuse us. We lose sight of everything when this becomes about rooting for football teams and not about values and right and wrong.

Comment

^

IIRC there was lots of outrage during the preceding regime about shady dealings with other nations leaders, that lead to actions being taken and not just some phone calls and discussions that may have been inappropriate .

You see what I see here is when the Left plays beyond shady, its business as usual nothing to see here move along move along, Al-la Russia collusion, PHISA warrants against political opponents based on a BS research paper paid for by the front runner of your party in contention to take your place, Plane loads of small bills C130ed to the middle east in the middle of the night to non ally nation, I can go on and on. When the current POTUS makes a fucking phone call thats continence is brought to light at least 3rd hand the world ends and we have to change all the rules to "impeach the motherfucker" behind closed doors.....

I have a much better post on this back on the last page that is flagged as spam, because I went back and edited 1 too many commas
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Well, this thread is about Trump and the current moment, not anything/one else. What's wrong is wrong. Doesn't matter who you are.

My original point about comparing Blagojevich and Trump is just that each attempted to extort, but the deed never was pulled off. I think it's because these guys are so inept it even affects their ability to be crooks. Does this mean they are innocent?

Further- the Trump team did attempt to collude with Russia, but his operation is so pathetic they couldn't even pull that off. We need politicians that attempt to extort and succeed, not ones who embarrass themselves.

Comment

Well, this thread is about Trump and the current moment, not anything/one else. What's wrong is wrong. Doesn't matter who you are. My original point about comparing Blagojevich and Trump is just that each attempted to extort, but the deed never was pulled off. I think it's because these guys are so inept it even affects their ability to be crooks. Does this mean they are innocent? Further- the Trump team did attempt to collude with Russia, but his operation is so pathetic they couldn't even pull that off. We need politicians that attempt to extort and succeed, not ones who embarrass themselves.
                        On its face you are wrong. Trump didn't try to extort anyone. If you think that, then we can no longer discuss anything. Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I am pretty sure we spent 10s of millions of dollars, and devoted plenty of public resources, for 2 + years complete with weeks of congressional side shows to prove there was not any Orange Man / Russian collusion during the 2016 election... I am pretty sure that chicken has been fucked to death, and this is why we are now on to sketchy impeachment proceedings on even sketchier grounds than the Muller debockel

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                            On its face you are wrong. Trump didn't try to extort anyone. If you think that, then we can no longer discuss anything. Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                            The basis of the Trump impeachment proceedings are the definition of Extortion. But, If you want to disagree, that's cool.

Comment

I am pretty sure we spent 10s of millions of dollars, and devoted plenty of public resources, for 2 + years complete with weeks of congressional side shows to prove there was not any Orange Man / Russian collusion during the 2016 election... I am pretty sure that chicken has been fucked to death, and this is why we are now on to sketchy impeachment proceedings on even sketchier grounds than the Muller debockel
                              read from the below 2016 timeline portion on - just because they were not successful, doesn't mean they are innocent

Comment

The basis of the Trump impeachment proceedings are the definition of Extortion. But, If you want to disagree, that's cool.
                                No, the basis is not extortion. The goal posts shifted again to "bribery." Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X