Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
    read from the below 2016 timeline portion on - just because they were not successful, doesn't mean they are innocent
    Seriously? You are parading that chick out? Lol Then what does it mean that they haven't been successful? How many times do you have to fail before you accept defeat? Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I'm curious, answer me this.

Why was Bill Clinton unfit to be president for having an affair, yet trump, who's had multiple known affairs somehow fit?

Why does Hillary belong in prison for using a private email server, but trump, Ivanka, and both sons get a pass for doing the same thing?

Why was obama bastardized for golfing, yet trump, who's surpassed Obama's 8 year total in under 3 years, at 4x the cost get a pass?

Why should the left drop the Mueller investigation, that was hamstrung from the start, but you guys can keep beating the Benghazi and private server drum after 8 federal investigations by republicans?

Why did Hillary get vilified for signing off on the "uranium one" deal, yet the 7 republicans that signed off on it aswell never even got their names in the news?

Comment

Originally posted by CarpHunter View Post

Why was Bill Clinton unfit to be president for having an affair, yet trump, who's had multiple known affairs somehow fit?

Why does Hillary belong in prison for using a private email server, but trump, Ivanka, and both sons get a pass for doing the same thing?

Why was obama bastardized for golfing, yet trump, who's surpassed Obama's 8 year total in under 3 years, at 4x the cost get a pass?

Why should the left drop the Mueller investigation, that was hamstrung from the start, but you guys can keep beating the Benghazi and private server drum after 8 federal investigations by republicans?

Why did Hillary get vilified for signing off on the "uranium one" deal, yet the 7 republicans that signed off on it aswell never even got their names in the news?

Why would anyone have any obligation to respond to this when you clearly display that you cannot dissociate opinion from fact?

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
          No, the basis is not extortion. The goal posts shifted again to "bribery." Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
          Extortion usually deals with trade of money or property. Bribery might be a better definition? Bribery is usually about money too. In this case the charge is that $400 Million Dollars in Military aid was withheld until the Ukranian President publicly announced they were investigating the Bidens. That's aside from running shadow foreign policies, and all the other things -- abusing the Presidential office for personal gain, over Country.

"Extortion" was my word, you don't have to agree. Trump's National Security Advisor John Bolton called it a "Drug Deal", and, Pelosi (or anyone else) can call it "Bribery" if they want. Some might call what the President is doing this morning as "Witness Intimidation", you don't have to though. Regardless, all these things will be cataloged when they draw up the Articles of impeachment to Impeach Trump.
          Last edited by phillipj; 11-15-2019, 09:09 AM.
          1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

This morning's testimony is pretty damning for the President and his State Department. You see they are running a clown show.

Comment

This morning's testimony is pretty damning for the President and his State Department. You see they are running a clown show.
              First it was Collusion

When that failed

It became conspiracy

When that failed

It became a cover-up

When that failed

It became quid pro quo

When that failed

It became bribery

Etc etc. what’s next?

Democrats end the bullshit and do your damn jobs for a change!

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) November 15, 2019

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

What they should get into is unregistered lobbying and money laundering concerning Trump and the Ukraine.

Comment

Roger Stone, the definition of "Swamp" and Trump's Campaign Advisor, was just found guilty on all 7 counts and is going to jail. This was part of the Mueller investigation.

Paul Manafort, another definition of "Swamp" and chair of the Trump Campaign, is in jail convicted of tax and bank fraud dealings, heavily in the Ukraine. This was also part of the Mueller Investigation.

For people was to say the Mueller investigation resulted or was about nothing is not at all accurate. Also, a very important reminder is the current Justice Department's policy is that the President can not be indicted for anything whatsoever.

Comment

Roger Stone, the definition of "Swamp" and Trump's Campaign Advisor, was just found guilty on all 7 counts and is going to jail. This was part of the Mueller investigation.

Paul Manafort, another definition of "Swamp" and chair of the Trump Campaign, is in jail convicted of tax and bank fraud dealings, heavily in the Ukraine. This was also part of the Mueller Investigation.

For people was to say the Mueller investigation resulted or was about nothing is not at all accurate. Also, a very important reminder is the current Justice Department's policy is that the President can not be indicted for anything whatsoever.
                    Once again, bullshit charges stemming from a bullshit investigation. By definition, a fake dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton, leaked by John McCain which was used to trick the FISA courts into issuing wiretaps on the Trump campaign which lead to a 2.5 year witch hunt that's only fruit was indictments against people who should have never been put in a position to testify in the first place. Did Manafort and Stone lie to congress? Yeah. But they should have never been there in the first place. Manafort was convicted of tax and fraud charges PREDATING his involvement in Trump's campaign.

This entire sideshow is a distraction, a waste of money and a waste of time.

If you want to hurl accusations against people, then fine. Here is one.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Cleaning up the swap. That's what Mueller's investigation is doing.

Roger Stone is indicted on all counts. Jail Time Baby!!! Now, what will Trump do? Pardon him?

" Stone’s fate was sealed after a trial that spanned just over a week, which concluded with unanimous guilty verdicts against Stone on five felony counts of lying to investigators, one count of obstructing a Congressional probe and one count of witness tampering."

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Call it BS or not, but all of this clearly illustrates Trump's employment and adoption of the true Swamp. As does his actions with Giuliani and his business associates, who are in jail and have been charged with a scheme to funnel money to influence US politicians.

Also, you could note the origin of that stupid dossier is not Clinton -- it's a conservative newspaper contracting Fusion GPS to find dirt on Trump-- so, to use your logic, if that didn't happen in the first place, then none of these people would have been in the position to lie about their shady dealings (which were criminal) to Congress, and they would not be in jail, and we might not be here.

Also, important to note, the special counsel investigation was triggered by Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey, not the dossier. So, to use your logic, if Trump never ousted James Comey, which bothered both Republicans and Democrats, none of this would've happened in the first place. The true "Witch Hunt" starts with Trump because he is very much a corrupt businessman and politician, not unlike so many of the others.

Comment

I've been watching the hearings all day, and IF there is any actual proof of crimes committed by anyone, I hope these hearings actually show it.

Up until now the only proof of anything that I've seen is how Adam Schiff is clearly the biggest fucking putz in Congress

Comment

Schiff like a lot of his establishment colleagues has been hypocritical on a whole host of issues, there's bigger putzes here though.

Personally, I'd like to see Trump bulldog wrestling coach Jim Jordan resign from Congress for helping cover up the sexual abuses at Ohio State. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by CarpHunter View Post

Your "whatabout" game is fairly weak.

Just like the Rs and Fox News wanted Obama's head over the deficits, yet don't seem to care about the runaway spending and deficits with a very healthy economy.

"X is a-okay as long my guy is doing it. When you're guy does it, then it's wrong."

Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Schiff like a lot of his establishment colleagues has been hypocritical on a whole host of issues, there's bigger putzes here though.

Personally, I'd like to see Trump bulldog wrestling coach Jim Jordan resign from Congress for helping cover up the sexual abuses at Ohio State. Asshole.
                                Schiff wants to throw out the standard rules and procedures in order to write his own narrative. Between that and the sociopathic ocular hard on he gets when he hits his adorable big boy hammer in to silence a Republican parliamentary inquiry or point of order, he needs to get off the stage. His performance is fucking pathetic. If you have evidence, SHOW IT. If you have disdain for someone so strong that you have to rely on murckraking, dream selling and outright cheating, you are already the loser.

While I'm far from a Jim Jordan cheerleader, as far as I know he was cleared during the original investigation and the most recent claim (of someone telling Jordan that he watched his boss jerk off in front of him) hasn't been substantiated. Whether his actions or lack thereof were due to his ignorance for the magnitude of the problem, the historically relaxed attitude for what was considered abuse, or the fact that it didn't really happen, none of those automatically equate to aiding to cover up to a mass sexual assault ring.

Comment

Working...
                                X