No announcement yet.

Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what conservatives think anarchists think and paint on their garages as a false flag

what anarchists actually think

past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Ha, the joke is on all of us, the rotting flesh of kings will not even begin to satiate the blood lust of our fair planet and her inhabitants. At least we all know where we will end up no matter what we do during the time we are alive, and ultimately it makes no difference how we get there.

That said, one of my favorite things to have heard in general was Mike Tyson effectively saying that the act of killing another human is just a reflection of self hate. Ergo, killing yourself is actually an act of love towards the rest of humanity, right? It's also the ultimate rebellion against state ownership of self, right?

However, as the state is just a component of self, so, why bother in the first place.

We need a new dark thoughts thread since what's his face got banned.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

We need a new dark thoughts thread since what's his face got banned.
        I wish I could un-ban people sometimes...

Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

I wish I could un-ban people sometimes...
          Bu-buh-buh-bu-buh-buh-bu-buh-buh-ban!

That should be the required message when someone gets the hammer.

Comment

Visitors to the George Floyd memorial in Minneapolis must walk past concrete barricades and makeshift checkpoints to reach the site where the 46-year-old took his last breath with his face pressed to the asphalt. Signs marking the entrance to the birthplace of a global racial justice movement read: “You are now entering the free state of George Floyd” and “cops not welcome”. The world is set to revisit the death of Mr Floyd this week when the trial of Derek Chauvin, the white police officer who kneeled on his neck during his final moments, begins. His death not only triggered a hot summer of protests but also calls to "defund" the police that have reverberated across the US and as far as the UK. The four-block intersection where Mr Floyd died - renamed George Floyd Square - is now a test case, with concrete barricades and a regular swarm of activists manning an "autonomous zone", effectively barring police from the area. And it is not going well.
            My Feedback

Comment

there are exactly zero mentions of antifa in that article. why do you think it is relevant to this thread?
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

Defunding the police is part of the antifa agenda...

You of all people should know that.. LOL

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                  Defunding the police is part of the antifa agenda...

You of all people should know that.. LOL

it absolutely is, and that's why we're aligned as backup to the BLM movement as "those who might not mind getting occasionally hit or arrested for the cause"- the red warriors camp were *that* kinda native while i was out at standing rock, and my riot shield has 5 beanbag round marks on it because i fucked around and found out with them, and that situation doesn't even describe the extent of the problem, because the other side of the wire were mostly private security contractors. nevermind what the cops are doing, nationwide, institutionally

yes, the police should be defunded, and their scope of responsibility should be both limited and replaced with social services designed to help, not arrest and generate revenue by incarcerating or costs by murdering already economically disadvantaged people

*you*, as a conservative, should know that your party created this problem. reagan's great cost-cutting act was to eliminate the safety net that cared for the homeless and mentally ill. shall we take a look at how well overfunding the police and providing them with surplus military equipment has worked instead? do you wanna take a long hard stare at that one with me?
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

it absolutely is, and that's why we're aligned as backup to the BLM movement as "those who might not mind getting occasionally hit or arrested for the cause"- the red warriors camp were *that* kinda native while i was out at standing rock, and my riot shield has 5 beanbag round marks on it because i fucked around and found out with them, and that situation doesn't even describe the extent of the problem, because the other side of the wire were mostly private security contractors. nevermind what the cops are doing, nationwide, institutionally

yes, the police should be defunded, and their scope of responsibility should be both limited and replaced with social services designed to help, not arrest and generate revenue by incarcerating or costs by murdering already economically disadvantaged people

*you*, as a conservative, should know that your party created this problem. reagan's great cost-cutting act was to eliminate the safety net that cared for the homeless and mentally ill. shall we take a look at how well overfunding the police and providing them with surplus military equipment has worked instead? do you wanna take a long hard stare at that one with me?
                    You are so naive I don't know where to start.
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

well then feel free to recuse yourself from the discussion, since you don't have anything useful to add. you probably weren't even alive for some of the events i mention.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                        well then feel free to recuse yourself from the discussion, since you don't have anything useful to add. you probably weren't even alive for some of the events i mention.
                        you can keep larping, to say defunding the police is a legitimate stance is ignorant. Check out those cities that have done so and where they are now. It's not hard to do some research. You're right, I'm a spring chicken; just born yesterday.
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd
                        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

you can keep larping, to say defunding the police is a legitimate stance is ignorant. Check out those cities that have done so and where they are now. It's not hard to do some research. You're right, I'm a spring chicken; just born yesterday.
                          if you have those statistics at hand, why not have provided them in the first place?

i'm pleased that you fell back on the lazy-ass "do your own research" trope because i've already done it for the city i live in:

no. nearly 20% of the revenue my city takes in should not be going to cops and their equipment. especially when they use MRAPs ("do some research", i know what they are because i rode in them in iraq and there is not a use case for city police to have those vehicles) to evict homeless mothers from unoccupied housing. https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-moms-evicted/

also, i don't think you can call it "larping" when i've been hit by cops and have a riot shield that shows beanbag round scars on it. the fucking pigs didn't seem like they were playing a game.

if you want to continue, try a little harder at supporting your arguments, *junior*.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

My cashapp if you want to help feed my hungry children 😫😫😫 $felixxthacat

My Feedback

Comment

checking in a year later and still waiting for a reasoned argument from the r3v alt-right.

it's okay though, i'm having a great time watching the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys turn snitch on each other about Jan 6.

meanwhile, Drumpf just invited a holocaust denier to mar-a-lago and you idiots would probably still vote for him again.

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/25/tru...entes-ye-kanye

(the less said about "ye" the antisemist the better, but if you actually like his music you really need to explore spotify a little more.)
                              Last edited by decay; 11-27-2022, 11:49 PM.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

stirring the pot here again.

Former President Donald Trump called for the termination of the Constitution to overturn the 2020 election and reinstate him to power Saturday in a continuation of his election denialism and pushing of fringe conspiracy theories.

this is how fascism started in germany, with the beer-hall putches creating a movement, and drumpf is trying it again by attempting to erase the constitution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Hall_Putsch does that smell a little bit like January 6?

i don't give a fuck about how you vote, that's an individual choice and i'm an anarchist (by practice, not by policy, meaning i live how i choose and don't act or vote in a way that might impact or assert authority on anyone else).

of course the sitting Dems are losing their shit, as we'd expect, but even Dick Cheney's daughter in the GOP is calling it out.

all of us should be objecting.
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X