Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's do it, conspiracy theory time......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 Wagen
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Here's a conspiracy: Bob Lazar is actually a victim of mind control by the US government. Everything he thinks he did and saw never happened. They are memories that have been implanted in his brain, and he's just part of an elaborate social experiment by the government who wanted to see how the public would respond when he came forward with his story. Additionally, it would expose any holes in their security.

But the government isn't the real perpetrators, it's the Illuminati who are in control of everything. As an elite group of intellectuals, they are slowly working to perfect their mind control methods over the entire population, keeping us constantly in conflict with each other or distracted by meaningless pleasures. Their goal? Understand the fabric of the universe so they can build a faster than light spaceship that will take them to some far off galaxy. That's why CERN exists. They want to abandon the earth. In fact, they are counting on us to destroy it with global warming so we all perish and can never follow them. They want to start a new life in a new galaxy on their quest to ascend to a greater understanding of the universe.

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    I may not believe his whole story, but I believe some of what he says as true. I'm trying to find an interview he did decades ago where the mentioned cadavers in plural and this interview he mentioned a singular doll, would be pretty damning evidence for his fabrication of the story. As for the rest of his story, I think it's a pretty reasonable conclusion to make that if the Govt makes such serious attempts to erase your past work at a place like Los Alamos but there is still snippets of proof that you were there, they're trying to hide something worth sharing.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Bob Lazar is a physicist who worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, and also on reverse engineering extraterrestrial technology at a site ca...

cue the aliens meme

Leave a comment:

• gwb72tii
    replied
    Originally posted by erynapolean777 View Post
    I remember one time my Music theory prof spent 30 mins of class explaining how GMOs make men sterile in third world countries and that is how governments are controlling populations.
    Wow a music teacher expanding on his ignorance of science in college

I am totally shocked

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    Why is Denver International such a large airport?
    We recently caught wind of the conspiracy theories surrounding The Denver International Airport. Since we have passed through the airport countless times on ski trips to Colorado as well as to catch connections to destinations up and down the Rockies, the conspiracy tickled our interest. Since it’s construction in 1995, the airport has been linked […]

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    Why is Denver International such a large airport?

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    inter-dimensional elves

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Lots of theories surrounding the murder of Nipsey Hussle.

He was working on a documentary about Dr Sebi that seemed to be a message/ story that "they" didnt want publicized

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    What do music theory, GMOs, population control and world order have to do with each other?

No really, I don't know.

Makes me fell like this guy.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    The idea behind it, is to kill off "workers" as soon as are too old to be productive anymore and before becoming a consumer and not a producer. IE "normal retirement age", you are supposed to die around that time, or sooner....

If you put any stock into the "globalist agenda" that is

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    So legit question.

Many of you, sorry, those people who have stock in tin foil............killing the population and having no workers to produce for them, does, what exactly?

How does that further the globalist agenda?

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by cale View Post
    So what you're saying is your music theory class actually discussed something of relevance once? potstir
    thats basically what I got out of that

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    So what you're saying is your music theory class actually discussed something of relevance once? potstir

Leave a comment:

• erynapolean777
    replied
    I remember one time my Music theory prof spent 30 mins of class explaining how GMOs make men sterile in third world countries and that is how governments are controlling populations.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X