Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's do it, conspiracy theory time......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do music theory, GMOs, population control and world order have to do with each other?

No really, I don't know.

Makes me fell like this guy.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Lots of theories surrounding the murder of Nipsey Hussle.

He was working on a documentary about Dr Sebi that seemed to be a message/ story that "they" didnt want publicized
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

inter-dimensional elves

Comment

Why is Denver International such a large airport?
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
            Why is Denver International such a large airport?
            We recently caught wind of the conspiracy theories surrounding The Denver International Airport. Since we have passed through the airport countless times on ski trips to Colorado as well as to catch connections to destinations up and down the Rockies, the conspiracy tickled our interest. Since it’s construction in 1995, the airport has been linked […]
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by erynapolean777 View Post
              I remember one time my Music theory prof spent 30 mins of class explaining how GMOs make men sterile in third world countries and that is how governments are controlling populations.
              Wow a music teacher expanding on his ignorance of science in college

I am totally shocked
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Bob Lazar is a physicist who worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, and also on reverse engineering extraterrestrial technology at a site ca...

cue the aliens meme
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

I may not believe his whole story, but I believe some of what he says as true. I'm trying to find an interview he did decades ago where the mentioned cadavers in plural and this interview he mentioned a singular doll, would be pretty damning evidence for his fabrication of the story. As for the rest of his story, I think it's a pretty reasonable conclusion to make that if the Govt makes such serious attempts to erase your past work at a place like Los Alamos but there is still snippets of proof that you were there, they're trying to hide something worth sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      Here's a conspiracy: Bob Lazar is actually a victim of mind control by the US government. Everything he thinks he did and saw never happened. They are memories that have been implanted in his brain, and he's just part of an elaborate social experiment by the government who wanted to see how the public would respond when he came forward with his story. Additionally, it would expose any holes in their security.

But the government isn't the real perpetrators, it's the Illuminati who are in control of everything. As an elite group of intellectuals, they are slowly working to perfect their mind control methods over the entire population, keeping us constantly in conflict with each other or distracted by meaningless pleasures. Their goal? Understand the fabric of the universe so they can build a faster than light spaceship that will take them to some far off galaxy. That's why CERN exists. They want to abandon the earth. In fact, they are counting on us to destroy it with global warming so we all perish and can never follow them. They want to start a new life in a new galaxy on their quest to ascend to a greater understanding of the universe.

My Feedback

Comment

We just watched the NetFlix documentary about him a few days ago. I couldn't hardly pay attention with Mickey Rourke's narration.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

The documentary was shit.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                            The documentary was shit.

I heard the documentary was shit. Glad I hadn’t watched it
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

Mickey Rourke slurring through flashes of Lazar's face split with an aliens, shitty 80s electronic Tron music and the director sitting at a table talking on his phone on speaker.

Comment

Yeah, me and the better half about 20 minutes in just used it as background noise as we played with the dogs and drank wine.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                                X