I hereby announce... a contest!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • atomic
    replied
    my attempt which is limited due to paint versus PS and experience in what I am doing...



    Leave a comment:


  • ToplessE30
    replied
    jumper = win

    me like

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    wee!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    do another one!!








    :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by clavinZERO
    I say we get some photoshopped screenshots of the more favored ones in place to see what they actually would look like up there.
    GREAT fucking idea, dude. Here's one with jumper's logo:

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    Ill have to wait till Monday, I don’t get much PSHOP time at home ironically

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Dude. Holy shit. I'm totally blown away.

    Here's a couple suggestions, mainly pretaining to the car/text logo itself.

    - Use the text that I did, with the text effects I used.

    - Use the chiseled effect around only the car and window outline, not on the text, and give it a little bit less presence, not so deep and wide looking. Also, maybe an example without the chisel effect at all?

    I have a layered .psd of the logo with the text effects I did, if you need me to email it to you.

    What about 3D effects on the color bars as well on z50 Jumper's one you choose ? I liked the way that looked on the one you did Josh...
    Last edited by atomic; 01-04-2008, 06:24 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by z50_Jumper
    Made the red size inbetween the black and yellow. Also taking suggestions.

    Dude. Holy shit. I'm totally blown away.

    Here's a couple suggestions, mainly pretaining to the car/text logo itself.

    - Use the text that I did, with the text effects I used.

    - Use the chiseled effect around only the car and window outline, not on the text, and give it a little bit less presence, not so deep and wide looking. Also, maybe an example without the chisel effect at all?

    I have a layered .psd of the logo with the text effects I did, if you need me to email it to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    I say we get some photoshopped screenshots of the more favored ones in place to see what they actually would look like up there. A vote would be cool. Dunno if the admins **coff**JOSH**coff** feel like leaving it open for debate, hehe. Nice work on these so far guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    More shadow on the red.

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    Made the red size inbetween the black and yellow. Also taking suggestions.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Josh
    are you going to narrow the choices down and let the r3v membaer vote on what they think is the best?
    That would be pretty cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    I was messing arround with some stuff today, but it looks a little unballanced, however on the top of the page it might flow.

    Leave a comment:

Working...