BBS Wheel Center Color Choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS Wheel Center Color Choices

So in my never ending changing mind, I decided to go with 17's to complement the Mtech II kit when it's installed. Custom BBS 3 piece RCs with RS Super Center caps.

So my question is what color for the centers. Nogaro or Sparkling Silver. I have had Nogaro before and I love it, but maybe thinking of going a shade lighter.

The lips will be polished. Below are both options, dont mine the wheels, ones an RC ones and RS, they are just there to represent the color choices.

Sparkling SIlver

Nogaro

Nogaro
    71.43%
    Sparkling Silver
    14.29%
    Other option (write in the thread)
    14.29%
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus

Nogaro....but you know I am biased.
    1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
    1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
    September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
    Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

I'm currently in the same boat, considering Sparkling silver, Nogaro, Powdered chrome, and Powdered Black Chrome. EWheelworks has examples of each.

I'm leaning towards powdered black chrome. Nogaro also seems too dark to me.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
        I'm currently in the same boat, considering Sparkling silver, Nogaro, Powdered chrome, and Powdered Black Chrome. EWheelworks has examples of each.

I'm leaning towards powdered black chrome. Nogaro also seems too dark to me.
        Ohh what does the powdered black chrome look like?

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post

Ohh what does the powdered black chrome look like?
          https://www.instagram.com/p/B7t16KDHC8Q/
          sigpic

Comment

I like that is that a mix slightly lighter then Nogaro but darker than the Sparkling Silver?

Comment

Why not both!?! After looking at the pictures and link above I think personally i'd go with Nogaro.

Comment

Nogaro. And I just learned that you can setup a poll on R3V!

Comment

So I ended up going with something different than both. Paul uses Cosmic Grey which matches BMW Nogaro. I spoke to the powder coating company he works with and asked for samples that were in between that and silver, really I just wanted it slightly lighter than Nogaro, and something different because I had that color twice already.

So here it is Southern Silver. Pretty close to Nogaro but just a shade lighter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7996.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	9908559
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7997.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	9908560

Comment

Post some photos after they're done. I opted in redoing my pair of RS's in anodized silver powder coat color. It's the closest they had to the original BBS silver plus they were the cheapest around town. I'll post photos once they're completed.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
                      Post some photos after they're done. I opted in redoing my pair of RS's in anodized silver powder coat color. It's the closest they had to the original BBS silver plus they were the cheapest around town. I'll post photos once they're completed.
                      Will do, should be done early April.

Comment

Is sparkling silver the closest thing prismatic colors has to OEM silver?

Zach@Zakspeed.us

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                          Is sparkling silver the closest thing prismatic colors has to OEM silver?
                          Not sure, Prismatic doesn't make sparkling silver its another company. I forget who he uses for that.

Comment

Working...
                          X