Best 15 in lightweight? Kosei K1 vs TrMotorsports C1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    15x9 ET 36 is going to require more than a 20mm spacer.

More like a 30-35mm 4x100 to 4x100 adapter.

My 17x7.5" Et 37 SSRs need 15/20 f/r spacers. Now I just need to get off my ass and put them on the car.
    I'd say absolute min would be a 23mm spacer to clear the strut with a slightly stretched tire. If you want to stuff a 275 on it, you'll obviously need more room.

Comment

Direct fit > Weight > Style
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
        Direct fit > Weight > Style
        eh. my wheels aren't even hubcentric - no vibrations or issues at all.

weight > style > direct fit ;)
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          eh. my wheels aren't even hubcentric - no vibrations or issues at all.

weight > style > direct fit ;)
          Okay, maybe a 10mm spacer and the use of hubcentric rings, but no way style before direct fit!!! :D
          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Hmmm....White C3M wheels on red e30.....mmmmm :D

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
              Because I plan to street drive them as well. R888's are less than R1's R1's are not available in 235-50-15 either if I remember correctly. I don't want a stretched tire and these suit my 15x9 BBS RS been waiting for some decent sized tires.
              Oh street drive.. i would not get r-comps for street driving. I'd get a UHP like G-Force Sport or Yoko AVS ES100 for that.
              '12 F30 328i Sport Line
              '91 SpecE30 #523
              '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

ES100s vs R888s. LOL

the R888s will both grip better (rain or shine) and last longer. They might be cheaper, but that's about the only advantage I can think of.

when will the back stock of ES100s finally dry up? This tire has licked balls since it came out but people still buy them somehow, and they stopped making them years ago..
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

FUUUUUUUUUU....they won't clear the Massive 300mm template radially.

Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to settle with Rota Torques.

Comment

ES100s vs R888s. LOL

the R888s will both grip better (rain or shine) and last longer. They might be cheaper, but that's about the only advantage I can think of.

when will the back stock of ES100s finally dry up? This tire has licked balls since it came out but people still buy them somehow, and they stopped making them years ago..
                    I'm with you there; pretty sure they last a decent amount of time though, I'd be surprised if R888s outlasted them.

Honestly, I don't like spacers (especially huge spacers) but for a 15x9 relatively lightweight wheel that costs $120 apiece and looks like THAT, I'll run big-ass spacers any day.

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
                      Oh street drive.. i would not get r-comps for street driving. I'd get a UHP like G-Force Sport or Yoko AVS ES100 for that.
                      Want some tires with width as stretched are silly to me. I have ra1 on my M3 on the street, but drive em when no rain is forecasted.

Old tires doesn't matter.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by mazur View Post
                        Copy cat.

Comment

just bought some C1's. light, great fit, good looks, cheap, 15x8. The bad: this is Chinese hardware I bolted to a German car. I try not to think about it, but bothers me.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mazur View Post
                            FUUUUUUUUUU....they won't clear the Massive 300mm template radially.

You talking about the TRM C1s? Because they do in fact clear the Massive Sport kit will a little clearancing on the ends of the calipers.
                            sigpic
                            '86.5 325eis Track Ho | '08 128i DD | '04 Silverado Tow Vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                              I'm with you there; pretty sure they last a decent amount of time though, I'd be surprised if R888s outlasted them.

Honestly, I don't like spacers (especially huge spacers) but for a 15x9 relatively lightweight wheel that costs $120 apiece and looks like THAT, I'll run big-ass spacers any day.
                              i got about 10k out of my ES100s, they sucked in the rain and weren't that great in the dry. they got worse as the tire aged, too.

the R888s have nearly that and still tons of life left. I expect them to last 2 summers (+ a couple HPDEs and autox). The ES100s barely lasted one.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

i got about 10k out of my ES100s, they sucked in the rain and weren't that great in the dry. they got worse as the tire aged, too.

the R888s have nearly that and still tons of life left. I expect them to last 2 summers (+ a couple HPDEs and autox). The ES100s barely lasted one.
                                The R888s are really wearing that well on the street?

Almost makes me wish I had purchased those instead of the RT-615s. But then again, they probably aren't $330 a set (after the rebate) in 215/40/17
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X