Goodbye meet. Again
Collapse
X
-
Yes at 9 dont expect good pics. I have lighting equipment but i dont think i wanna try and do all that for a number of cars -
he is trying to salvage any light there will be left. If you show up after dark I wouldnt count on any good pictures of your cars.
Its a 45-60 minute drive for all of you LA guys. Just leave at 5.
oh and balleristic, where in simi do you live? I work for the company that does all the landscaping for Simi Valley.
TaylorLeave a comment:
-
i should be able to make it.. it is a little early so i might be there around 7ishLeave a comment:
-
That's really early for me player but I'll get there as soon as I can, depending on how bad traffic is on Friday evening, I'm guessing I'll be there by 9:00 PM.Leave a comment:
-
lets say 6 since that gives people time. Lowes then well go to the cross.
500 S Mills Rd
Ventura, CA 93003-3459Leave a comment:
-
-
Darn, I really want to go to another meet sometime soon. The only problem is I absolutely cannot make it on a Friday night.Leave a comment:
-
probably afternoon to nightime. Im still a little unsure on the date, i have to find out when i leave for seattleLeave a comment:
-
What time on the 18th? I might be down to meet up for a little while pending what time.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: