Goodbye meet. Again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stephen
    replied
    Yes at 9 dont expect good pics. I have lighting equipment but i dont think i wanna try and do all that for a number of cars

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    he is trying to salvage any light there will be left. If you show up after dark I wouldnt count on any good pictures of your cars.

    Its a 45-60 minute drive for all of you LA guys. Just leave at 5.

    oh and balleristic, where in simi do you live? I work for the company that does all the landscaping for Simi Valley.





    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • Balleristic31
    replied
    i should be able to make it.. it is a little early so i might be there around 7ish

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    lets say 6 since that gives people time. Lowes then well go to the cross.


    500 S Mills Rd
    Ventura, CA 93003-3459
    That's really early for me player but I'll get there as soon as I can, depending on how bad traffic is on Friday evening, I'm guessing I'll be there by 9:00 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    lets say 6 since that gives people time. Lowes then well go to the cross.


    500 S Mills Rd
    Ventura, CA 93003-3459

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    18th. ventoora
    Time and Place would be nice, maybe an address if possible.


    Hurry up PUTO.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    18th. ventoora

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    So are you going to pick a date for yAr M3aT or what?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Yup

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    lulz omgz nxt friday?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Omfg if its friday i can go

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Alright. not tonight. When are people free dammit?

    Leave a comment:


  • LovableSheep
    replied
    Darn, I really want to go to another meet sometime soon. The only problem is I absolutely cannot make it on a Friday night.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    probably afternoon to nightime. Im still a little unsure on the date, i have to find out when i leave for seattle

    Leave a comment:


  • boostede21
    replied
    What time on the 18th? I might be down to meet up for a little while pending what time.

    Leave a comment:

Working...