Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm torn between sow and the picnic, but I have been planning on the picnic for a long time. You guys have fun.

Robert, hold tight on sending in those billies, let's consolidate shipping.
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I started with 8 psi also and then 12 and next 20 psi ;)

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Mike try to make it out to the autox in sept

-NICK

Comment

I just got my dads ejnight skidplate to lower it down today.:grin::drink:
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
            YOU GUYS READY FOR SUNDAY! ? HUH?

haha nick i think i've asked you this like 4 times this week
            Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh buddy! My friend & I are going up there Saturday night & are sleeping in our cars lol. Were meeting in Burbank @ 930 then heading out a lil while after, if yall wanna caravan up there
            Originally posted by e30lov
            sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
            Adventures of an E30

Comment

I've been driving on billie sports and h&r races for 4 years and can tell you that the rebound on the bilsteins are not nearly stiff enough. Compression is pretty good. I used you get my car airborne and never bottomed out. Its funny that ireland would say they don't publish their spring rates when they were made to conform to spec e30 315f 570r.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

$1000 S50 anyone?
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                  Dude u don't even know!!! I'm so stoked! I gotta install my new axle and sway bar saturday tho.
                  why new axle :(.what did you did?

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                  I'm torn between sow and the picnic, but I have been planning on the picnic for a long time. You guys have fun.

your signed up for the event? :p
                  Originally posted by mRodiek View Post
                  Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh buddy! My friend & I are going up there Saturday night & are sleeping in our cars lol. Were meeting in Burbank @ 930 then heading out a lil while after, if yall wanna caravan up there
                  wow.a little more excited than i thought. we usually caravan in the morning. you should caravan with us. ask kev= hes coming from la and i think the rest of us are coming from the valley
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post

I'm gonna take a drive down there . We'll have them ship them back to us .

Probably sometime next month.

Comment

No i'm not signed up.

I'll see if I can take a pair with me to the picnic.
                      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Their closed weekends though :'(

Comment

To all you future boost addicts, mammoth is selling his 42lb injectors for $200. Also but corky bells "maximum boost" and read it a couple times. I studied for a year before I started building my car. Had I not been so stubborn about my "stealth" build then I proboably could have finished it in under a week.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

anyone know wheels that are similar to silhouettes or perhaps salad shooters?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                            my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                              I got bored of 8 psi after 2 weeks. The only thing that makes me shit my pants is wheel spin in every gear at any speed when it rains. But having a boosted car is a curse. You become jaded. Everything else feels like a 4 cylinder camry. Swaped cars, e46 m3's, e39 m5s, etc. My next car will have to be a viper. Or maybe I'll just start building my own mid engined turbo'd s85 supercar.

sounds like a cool story brah 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                                i have a dream of one day owning a 8 series with the m70 and having a sc on one intake and a turbo on the other. that way there's no turbo lag because sc is running, and then once turbo kicks in, i have a bat out of hell.

not enough insanity go big or go home veyron style only do a dual supercharger dual turbo set up, now THAT is a bat out of hell :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                                X