Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your car is coming right along Berry. Did you get the interior sorted out already?

Cheers,

Jim
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M20_fiend View Post
      i dont know your budget, but there is a one bedroom for like $800 in torrance...
      i pay 800 for a one bed room house in torrance with a driveway and yard :D but im over in the hoodish area

Comment

^^ Someone's on it

Comment

Originally posted by M20_fiend View Post
          i dont know your budget, but there is a one bedroom for like $800 in torrance...
          that area doesn't work for my commute, thanks though

Comment

I got a house for rent in the West Adams area. 3/2 with a yard, 1400ish sq ft.
            Last edited by priapism; 10-08-2011, 07:34 AM.
            sigpic
            -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
              Your car is coming right along Berry. Did you get the interior sorted out already?

Cheers,

Jim
              Oh yeah, HVAC is all in, stereo/alarm installed and suspension is almost done. It's almost ready to roll.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

anyone have any tricks to lower hydrocarbons in smog? I need to get HC 147ppm down below 86ppm. Was using 4 gallons of 91 octane with 1 gallon of 100 octane, new cats, oil, o2 sensor.

Comment

pay someone to pass smog for you.

Comment

e85 with 19lb injectors???
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                      What is the cheapest way of having wheels shipped here from ohio?
                      fedex wasn't bad last time.... but i got free boxes and packaging from my old work and this was awhile back...
                      peep this...

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

do want for my lights haha

Comment

Anyone have a CLEAN late model airbag wheel? I know most people throw those things away.
                          sigpic
                          -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

okay so if everyone is using ix front shocks because they are short and cutting their housing to fit them for their lowered e30. why not get the whole ix strut(which would be short already)? instead of cutting up a strut, there would be no guessing if both sides were the same height or that the cut was level. just use the factory shorter housings right?
                            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                            Got Drop?? ;-)
                            Originally posted by JinormusJ
                            But of course
                            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

well it would cost more money. plus if you measure, there shouldn't be any issues with length. but i'm not sure if they are bolt on or not.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                              my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                              X