This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
    Good morning,Check this out.My ex is trying to leave cali with my daughter. When we divorced 6 years ago she got main sole custody and i got every other weekend with 500.00 child support.Well my daughter is 13 going on 14 this year. My ex got fired from her job in sept last year and her boyfriend quit his to start a business with no money after she got fired wtf?She is in debet bad. Any ways she wants to pull her outta school and move to arizona.My daughter doesnt want to go and her mom is telling her tuff,to bad,nothing can be done.She doesnt like the boyfriend either.I hired a lawyer for my daughters and my rights in this matter. She sleeps on a box spring and matteres on the floor.We filed yesterday and the courts accepted it,the hearing is tomorrow. My mom and i offered her to go to arizona (my ex) to better her self and i would pay her child support still even though my daughter is here and my mom would continue to take her to school untill june. She said no,you dont have a say and nothing can be said or done till she's 18. Well i am going to try and change that,its my job as a dad and parent to do so. I am not just going to roll over this time. Its my turn to fight,and i am going for full custody of my daughter and let her voice be heard with what she wants to do now.I made a promise to her that she could and i am going to keep it. This is all about what my daughter wants.My ex told me this last thursday and she wants to leave this sunday.
    I'm sorry to hear I wish you the very best for you and your daughter. My brother has been fighting his battle with his ex for his son for years now...it's not easy or cheap...The courts are heavily biased and for father's it's just all the more difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
      green/blk wire goes where?

Green/black is normally grounded through the starter to enable accessories.
      When you crank, it gets battery voltage, which causes the unloaders to cut power to the rest of the car.

The starter circuit is pretty simple. Just have to check everything with a multimeter.
      -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
      Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
      Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
      Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
      Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

i tried that. i used a extra wire as a jumper and no luck
        Also, what do you have the black/yellow connected to?

Comment

Also, I think my black/yellow wire was on the tab below that big positive lug, but I haven't looked at it in a while and your starter looks slightly different.
          -Kalim

Comment

Originally posted by priapism View Post
            Jeebus, child custody stuff can get ugly. Good luck mang!

And compression testers are like $30. I got one, used it a bunch of times--it's nice to have around when you keep buying beaters. Is a leakdown test really that much of an improvement over a standard compression test?
            compression tester from where harbor frieght? Isn't that one missing the fitting needed for bmw engine's?

Comment

harbor frieght one works perfectly. nothing is missing iirc.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                compression tester from where harbor frieght? Isn't that one missing the fitting needed for bmw engine's?
                Most BMW engines have a standard 14mm spark plug thread. The HF tester I got covers 3 sizes anyway, so you can do 12mm motors like S54s, too.
                -Kalim

Comment

Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
                  Also, I think my black/yellow wire was on the tab below that big positive lug, but I haven't looked at it in a while and your starter looks slightly different.
                  Im using a eta starter with a late model harrness

Comment

Im using a eta starter with a late model harrness
                    Yeah. What I said should work.
                    -Kalim

Comment

Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
                      Yeah. What I said should work.
                      Ok so tomorrow ill try putting the blk/yellow at the green here and the grn/blk where the blk/yellow was.

Comment

Ok so tomorrow ill try putting the blk/yellow at the green here and the grn/blk where the blk/yellow was.

dont forget to but the grn/blk where the blk/yellow goes at the green while countering the blk/yellow with the yellw/blk and trade the grn/blk with the yellow.
                        1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
                        1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
                        1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
                        guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
                        Originally posted by ak-
                        Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Car's about to be painted!

Originally posted by yert315
                          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Anyone need a set of e21 wheels?

13x5.5 et18

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Want s54 swap, Getrag 6 speed, e30 m3 5-lugged, BBS RS rolling monster...

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                                Want s54 swap, Getrag 6 speed, e30 m3 5-lugged, BBS RS rolling monster...
                                $40k should het you that, no prollem.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X